1301 S. Scott St. #307, Arlington, VA 22204 Map · Phone number

About A Candid Image

Who are we?

We are artists. We are professionals. We are photographers, multimedia specialists, videographers, and graphic designers. We are experts at recording your special day, from shooting to final presentation, and providing you with superb images for eternal memories.

We work as a team, each member drawing up his or her creative expertise. To produce beautiful and unique results for you, each member of our team has earned a college degree in the appropriate field and has been professionally shooting weddings for several years.

You can see samples of our teamwork creating masterpiece albums in the albums samples section, showing collaborative efforts of our photographers and graphic designers.

A major advantage to working with the team at A Candid Image is that if we encounter the unexpected, we can still guarantee you coverage within our group. A one-person operation cannot offer such a guarantee. Your wedding day is very important and cannot be left to chances. We have shot hundreds of weddings and have never missed one.

We are very well known and highly recommended within the bridal industry and thus have earned preferred vendor status with more than 50 wedding venues in the area.

Photography

We approach the task of documenting your wedding with pride, professionalism, and artistry. It is a joy for us to record the excitement and emotions of your day so that you will relive each moment every time you look at your photographs. As the emotions unfold, we will observe and register them unobtrusively; your guests will not be disturbed, and your images will reveal the unique and true essence of your memorable day.

If you have additional questions or would like to see our work in person, please contact us.

Videography

A fresh and modern style that is elegant and tasteful with beautiful images, transitions and musical accompaniments captured with the highest quality digital equipment. That is our approach. We shoot in a particularly unobtrusive manner and deliver a professionally edited and artful documentary in DVD format.
We are multimedia specialists who have created hundreds of wedding documentaries for our discriminating clients.

Please contact us for visually stunning cinematic memories of your wedding day so that we can show you our work in person. We will be happy to develop a documentary for your wedding day.

DSC 0285 249x375
White Logo JPEG 5B1 5D
IMG 1194 550x356

22 Reviews for A Candid Image

Emily · Married on 09/20/2008

We actually used the Chicago, IL location of A Candid Image and loved it.They take all of the guess work out of a photographer, flat prices, examples, etc. We used Lukas D. and he was wonderful. We haven't yet received our pictures, but he must have taken over 2000 pics at the wedding and never stopped until it was over. I highly recommend the services of A Candid Image and especially Lukas!

Sent on 10/20/2008

Liz · Married on 06/07/2008

I was very pleased with this company. We booked this vendor about 4 months in advance for a very popular date - they seemed to have a lot of quality staff which probably helped with their availability. I found the photographer to be very talented, and actually listened to my requests. A lot of photographers try to push the artsy stuff that's trendy these days, or a lot of posed shots, but I wanted candid images and got some really great ones out of the night - it was like catching up to parts of the wedding I missed because I was elsewhere. I was also extremely happy to get access to all of my images within a month of the wedding, and to avoid being trapped into purchasing expensive albums.

Sent on 11/08/2008

Suzanne · Married on 03/15/2008

My photographer was Rafael... what a find! I was leery of using such a large corporation type scenario for my photographer. When I found out I was able to select my photographer in advance, I was vastly relieved. Rafael was efficient, courteous, and captured some unbelievable moments!

Sent on 03/30/2008

• What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• 1301 S. Scott St., #307 Arlington, 22204 See on map
    2029033467 (Phone number)
    2024781875 (Fax Number)
    By appointment. Appointments are available evenings and weekends to best fit your schedule.