village bake shoppe

Value
4.7
Flexibility
Recently Married

The cake was very pricy but it was worth every penny! Our wedding cake was beautiful and just what we asked for. The colors were so vibrant and perfect. We ordered sheet cakes also but asked for half chocolate and half vanilla and all of the sheet cakes were full vanilla. It still tasted amazing but it was not what we had signed the contract for. It is hard to complain about that when their products are still amazing!

Jill
10/25/2014

May cake was gorgeous! I also had a groom's cake made decorated in camo, it was perfect! The traditional white cake with raspberry mousse is just to die for!

Logansdaddy
10/11/2014

Best wedding cake in the Lehigh valley!!! We had 4 tier different flavor each layer. Always got cakes from Village for all occasions never had a complaint, best service, designed the way you want it.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

From our first cake tasting, we were impressed! They're cake flavors were amazing and we were even able to take home a sample cake with us (who else does that just for a tasting?!). They listened to our ideas too and it came out amazing, just how we wanted it to be.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake we received from Village Bake Shoppe was absolutely beautiful and what I had pictured. It was just as delicious as it was beautiful. We heard how moist and delicious the cake was all night. So many people complimented the cake and how it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. No matter what you want, they can definitely figure out how to make it work. We are so pleased with the cake and all of the people we worked with from Village.

Haley
06/29/2014

Village Bake Shoppe is amazing! They are extremely talented and were able to do everything my husband and I asked of them. My guests could not stop talking about how delicious the cake was. I highly recommend using them for any occasion that requires a cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The Village Bake Shop made my wedding cake as part of the package I purchased for my reception. The cake was beautiful! They made it exactly to my specifications and delivered it on time. Mary Ann was a pleasure to meet with for our tasting. Everyone I spoke to (via phone or in person) was friendly and helpful. Most importantly the cake was DELICIOUS!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake from Village Bake Shoppe was beautiful! Not only did it look wonderful, but it tasted great as well! It got many compliments during our wedding reception from our guests. They were very flexible in the design process...they really want you to have what you want and are willing to make it work. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

After meeting with two other bakers, Village Bake Shoppe was the only one who said they could make my vision happen (and it wasn't even very complex). Of course they were price competitive and easy to work with too.
And the cake was delicious and well received by our guests :)

1+ year ago

The Village Bake Shop is professional and accommodating. The cake looked beautiful! If you work with Nancy Galler's Floral Designs, she will decorate the cake with flowers...great value! I wasn't a big fan of the way the cake tasted, it wasn't flavorful and it was a bit dry. The sheet cake my guests ate from my caterer was much better.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Delicious cake! They were able to do exactly what I was looking for. Great on time delivery in perfect condition. The cake looked beautiful!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

All our wedding guests raved about our cake saying it was so moist, velvety and the icing was to die for!!! We were afraid to have a lot of cake left over after the party, but all our guest gobbled it up! The Village Bake Shoppe did a fantastic job and we will be sure to order more baked goods from them in the future!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

It was a pleasure to work with Village Bake Shoppe and our wedding cake was perfect! We had a simple elegant design and our tiers were red velvet, and white cake with strawberry mousse. It was delicious, and a huge hit! We also did cupcakes for our wedding party and the table was set up in a picture perfect way with the cake in the center and the cupcakes and tea lights surrounding it. Everyone loved it! And lucky for us, we even had some extra to take home!

1+ year ago

We used this vendor for our wedding cake because it was the suggested bakery for our reception site package. While the cake tasted great, I was a little disappointed that what I had brought pictures in of would have cost a lot more than the "standard" package offered. Overall, cake was good. You have to try the french butter cream icing, delicious!

1+ year ago

Our cake was included in the package with our venue, and came from village bake shoppe. It was absolutely delicious, and they were very accommodating to create the exact cake we wanted. I mixed two different shapes, added color, and even had them include rhinestones on the cake. They were very prompt in getting back to me through the entire process.

Lauren
10/05/2013

Best cake I have ever tasted! We used them for our wedding cake as well as the groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner. Both were phenomenal!! The tasting was an amazing experience and we loved that we got a little cake to take home as well as the adorable plating for our first taste! The groom's cake was a 3d skateboard ramp that looked incredieble and tasted even better!!! Our wedding cake looked absolutely beautiful and also tasted wonderful!! We will be coming there for all of our bakery needs!!! Our guests loved the cakes as well!!!!