village bake shoppe

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

May cake was gorgeous! I also had a groom's cake made decorated in camo, it was perfect! The traditional white cake with raspberry mousse is just to die for!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Jill
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From our first cake tasting, we were impressed! They're cake flavors were amazing and we were even able to take home a sample cake with us (who else does that just for a tasting?!). They listened to our ideas too and it came out amazing, just how we wanted it to be.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake we received from Village Bake Shoppe was absolutely beautiful and what I had pictured. It was just as delicious as it was beautiful. We heard how moist and delicious the cake was all night. So many people complimented the cake and how it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. No matter what you want, they can definitely figure out how to make it work. We are so pleased with the cake and all of the people we worked with from Village.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Village Bake Shoppe is amazing! They are extremely talented and were able to do everything my husband and I asked of them. My guests could not stop talking about how delicious the cake was. I highly recommend using them for any occasion that requires a cake!

• Wedding: 06/29/2014
Haley
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Our wedding cake from Village Bake Shoppe was beautiful! Not only did it look wonderful, but it tasted great as well! It got many compliments during our wedding reception from our guests. They were very flexible in the design process...they really want you to have what you want and are willing to make it work. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After meeting with two other bakers, Village Bake Shoppe was the only one who said they could make my vision happen (and it wasn't even very complex). Of course they were price competitive and easy to work with too.
And the cake was delicious and well received by our guests :)

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delicious cake! They were able to do exactly what I was looking for. Great on time delivery in perfect condition. The cake looked beautiful!!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All our wedding guests raved about our cake saying it was so moist, velvety and the icing was to die for!!! We were afraid to have a lot of cake left over after the party, but all our guest gobbled it up! The Village Bake Shoppe did a fantastic job and we will be sure to order more baked goods from them in the future!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure to work with Village Bake Shoppe and our wedding cake was perfect! We had a simple elegant design and our tiers were red velvet, and white cake with strawberry mousse. It was delicious, and a huge hit! We also did cupcakes for our wedding party and the table was set up in a picture perfect way with the cake in the center and the cupcakes and tea lights surrounding it. Everyone loved it! And lucky for us, we even had some extra to take home!

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used this vendor for our wedding cake because it was the suggested bakery for our reception site package. While the cake tasted great, I was a little disappointed that what I had brought pictures in of would have cost a lot more than the "standard" package offered. Overall, cake was good. You have to try the french butter cream icing, delicious!

Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was included in the package with our venue, and came from village bake shoppe. It was absolutely delicious, and they were very accommodating to create the exact cake we wanted. I mixed two different shapes, added color, and even had them include rhinestones on the cake. They were very prompt in getting back to me through the entire process.

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best cake I have ever tasted! We used them for our wedding cake as well as the groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner. Both were phenomenal!! The tasting was an amazing experience and we loved that we got a little cake to take home as well as the adorable plating for our first taste! The groom's cake was a 3d skateboard ramp that looked incredieble and tasted even better!!! Our wedding cake looked absolutely beautiful and also tasted wonderful!! We will be coming there for all of our bakery needs!!! Our guests loved the cakes as well!!!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They made a beautiful cake for our wedding with the most delicate edible flowers going up the center. Everyone loved the cake and we were very happy with the quality of service we received.

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
Nicholas
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our family has been getting cakes from Village Bake Shoppe for years, so I knew I wanted my wedding cake to be one of theirs as well. Luckily our reception venue also used Village Bake Shoppe as their included cake vendor! When we set up the tasting we had no clue what flavors we might want so we chose three cakes, three icings and three fillings so we could make our best choices. The moment we tasted the bridal white cake, paired with their new vanilla chai filling and the french buttercream icing, we were in cake heaven. My husband and I would bring up the cake over the months of planning simply by saying "I can't wait to eat that CAKE!" Our cake style was simple. I knew I wanted a textured "martha stewart" style tiered cake with room for flowers. They also had the cake stand I was wanting available to rent instead of having to go out and buy a food-save slab of tree trunk to get the full effect I wanted. When we got to the reception, the cake was everything I dreamed when it was all put together and guests were raving about the cake filling flavor, trying to figure out what exactly it was we chose and why it was so delicious! We suggest Village Bake Shoppe to any of our newly engaged friends and hope you find some new customers from our well-fed wedding guests!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had never heard of the Village Bake Shoppe until I booked my wedding at Green Pond Country Club. I have been missing so much! Our cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious. During our tasting, MaryAnn took lots of time and answered every question we could throw at her with ease. Thank you!

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The village cake shoppe was fantastic!! Not only did our 3 cakes look amazing they also tasted phenomenal as well. I also really like how they give you the option to get a new cake for your 1 year anniversary! Love them!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2013
610-435-1511
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards