Victor's Chateau

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Very professional and provide excellent customer service. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin? From the moment my husband and I stepped in we were treated like royalty. Maria and Kevin were so amazing to work with. They catered to all of our needs. No detail was left out.Everything was set up just how we wanted it. My husband and I came across a financial issue at the last minute and Maria was able to work with us. The food was amazing. Everyone raved about it. The drinks were great! Everything was awesome!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding in October and people are still talking about it. It was a small wedding but everyone was impressed at the quality of service and the food!! I was told to check Victor's out just because they had great food and I wasn't disappointed! The staff is wonderful, I had to bump my wedding up a whole year sooner and they were able to help me change everything on their side. Everything went wonderfully and I did like that there is only one wedding at a time. I have attended places where numerous weddings are going at once...Guests wander to different rooms, brides are bumping into each other trying to take their pictures, etc. I was glad I had the place to myself and could focus on our wedding. They also do small events, baby showers and parties. I hope to use them again in the near future!

4.7

It was great at the day of the event but before the event some of the staff had an attitude.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is perfect for a small (up to 150 guests) wedding. They only do one wedding at a time, which means they cater to the bride and groom exclusively. I had a fall wedding at Victor's in November and it was spectacular. The food was the best part. There was so much of it and it was delicious. We kept hearing how good the food was weeks after the wedding from our guests. Everyone at Victor's was so attentative to us and made our wedding that much more special. They decorated the rooms in such elegant fall colors and set up the tables with our centerpieces exactly how we wanted. There's not to much to look on the outside of the facility, but it's the inside that will take your breath away. I would highly recommend this place for any wedding reception.