The Luxe Group- Mobile Bridal Beauty Artists

The Luxe Group- Mobile Bridal Beauty Artists

Favorite
Charlotte, NC
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kris
1+ year ago

I could not be happier with the services provided by The Luxe Group. LaKisha and her staff did an amazing job for myself my bridesmaids and my mom on the day of my wedding. She was personable, flexible, easy to work with, incredibly talented. She made me feel look and feel like a princess on my wedding day. Thank you so much for everything you did for us!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

These ladies were able to do both makeup and hair for 3 girls in about 2 hours. The hair stayed all night..even in the RAIN!! And I woke up the next morning with my eye make-up and lashes still intact. If you want the biggest bang for your buck, with some of the best in the business, this is your best choice by far!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I looked flawless! Thanks so much guys for all that you did that day, from bringing my mother's favorite tea that morning to doing whatever it took to make me more relaxed :) The airbrushing of my tattoo was fab, the priest never knew (wink). Thanks again, I will definitely send my friends this way when they find their Mr. Right!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

What can I say about LeKisha Gentry and her service? One word, Awesome!! LeKisha was very accommodating. We had a very fun and interesting initial consultation. We learned right away that our personalities meshed, which was great because I want to be able to get along with all my vendors. You tend to get better service that way. LeKisha welcomed any and all ideas for my bridal make-up that I had so she could better serve me. On my wedding day, she was on-time, and very professional. My bridesmaid, whose make-up she also done, was very pleased with her work. We received many compliments on her work.

I just want to send a warm thank you to LeKisha for not just having me looking beautiful on the outside but because of your work, I felt so beautiful inside. I was so looking forward to taking pictures all day. Thanks so much for being a part of my day!!
~DeVonda, Raleigh, NC

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Lekisha was great! And made the bride's wedding day that much better, and took away so much stress! She even helped the mother of the bride with her eye liner! Would definitely use her again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

A definite 5 star for The Luxe Group!
LeKisha was my hairstylist for my wedding and she did a fabulous job.
She listened to what I wanted and gave me the look I desired. She was professional throughout all of our interactions, arrived early on my wedding day and made sure I was comfortable the whole time she did my hair on location. I'm so happy I went with The Luxe Group!

Profile Picture
Imara219
2+ years ago

The Luxe Group definitely lives up to their title. As a bridal company they are top notch. The make-up was phenomenal! It lasted all day through several pictures, hugs, kisses, etc. The make-up was exactly as I wanted and she was a friendly and knowledgeable make-up artist. The whole day felt like a dream, and LeKisha's skills only upgraded the whole day. I wish I had other events to get made-up for because she was absolutely wonderful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Thank you Kisha for helping to make my wedding day so special. I really appreciated your attention to detail and for obliging in my last mintue request to do my nails.

Thank you again!
Julie

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I truly appreciated the way that Kisha made me feel so special on my wedding day. Her makeup application was beautiful and lasted all night, and not just mine, but my entire wedding party. If you want to look like a million bucks on your day, but not break the bank, I would call Kisha. Overall, excellent service, product, and experience!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Thanks to Lakisha, my bridal make up was perfect! She provided top notch service and calmed all fears and concerns during my consultation. Lakisha is a truely gifted make up artist and she displayed her talent in her ability to apply make up to all six of my beautiful bridesmaids, my mother, the groom's sister, my two junior briedsmaids, and my flower girl's mother (who could not resist having Lakisha apply her make up after seeing how truly talented she is at her craft). Lakisha was professional, reliable, and moved with a sense of purpose. Thanks to her I looked beautiful and my wedding day was perfect! Check out how beautiful my bridesmaids were thanks to LaKisha!

Savaun, Raleigh

Services Used: Beauty & Health

It was a wonderful experience working with The Luxe Group. She made me look and feel beautiful. My make-up lasted whole day and night. Even after tons of hugs and kisses, I didn't need any touch-ups. I was worry free. She's best.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The Luxe Group provided hair, nail and makeup services for me and my bridal party, and it was a pleasure. I was an out of town bride, coming from Fl. and the team met with me late in the evening on a weekend to ensure that I could have my consultation without having to change my flight. The fact that there were three ladies there to handle each of their own crafts, allowed things to flow quite easily! They really do become your own team of beauty professionals, and make you feel like a celebrity!