Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry

Matthews, North Carolina View map Visit website

Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry is a hair and makeup studio based in Matthews, North Carolina. Their team of skilled professionals is driven by their passion for making beautiful moments and discovering the unique beauty in everyone. Their job is to help make you feel exquisite and confident while creating unforgettable moments. The artists at Cali Stott & Makeup Artistry exceed all expectations with their beauty expretise, ensuring that evey bride looks goregous on her big day.

Experience

Cali Stott herself has been in the beauty industry for over eight years. Her background includes extensive work with brides, models, pageants, commercials, runway as well as in print and film. Her knowledge and experience combined with her natural talent enable for versatility, making her the ideal choice for any bride.

Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry provides a plethora of both hair and makeup services, ensuring that every bride looks lovely and makes memories that last a lifetime. Services offered include:

• Consultations
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Maura M. Married on 12/18/2021

Professional Team and Amazing Work!

I was very happy to find Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry for my wedding day. Cali was super responsive, had great reviews/photos, and I considered her prices reasonable. I did a bridal hair and makeup trial about a month and a half before the wedding. Cali was super flexible about working around my schedule. The trial experience was great - she used my inspiration photos to come up with a beautiful look for my wedding day. I know natural glam is kind of the rage right now, but I really wanted something more bold glam/old Hollywood. I probably would've been okay with her kicking up the glam another couple notches, but Cali created a beautiful balance of glam and natural. Cali and Kaitlyn DeClerck did a great job on wedding day - they arrived on time, set up quickly, and packed up quickly. We ended up running about a half-hour behind. It wasn't the end of the world since we had built in extra time, but I do wish we had started a little earlier so we weren't as rushed when it came time to get dressed and leave. Not quite sure why we fell behind, but most of my bridesmaids had very long and thick hair, so that could've certainly been part of it and something I should've told the team upfront. Everyone looked beautiful - they did a great job on hair and makeup for everyone - me, the bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Overall I was extremely satisfied. Even though we got married in December, our wedding day ended up being 70 degrees and rainy. Likely due to a combination of humidity, sweat, and tears, my hair and makeup didn't last the whole day. Granted, these are things no one really had any control over (the weather, and the fact that I'm a crier). I had chosen a half-up, half-down curled hairstyle and my hair had gone pretty much totally flat by the time we got to the reception. Towards the end of the night I ended up pulling it back into a low ponytail. My makeup did an admirable job holding up against the elements as well (my eyes especially held up great), but my airbrush foundation was pretty much gone by dinner. Again, not really anything to be blamed on anyone but the weather. Thank you to Cali and Kaitlyn for helping make me and my friends and family feel beautiful on my wedding day!
  • Ellen
    Ellen E. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing Bridal Glam Group!!

I had the pleasure of having Kaitlyn (hair) and Jaleela (makeup) for my wedding day and they were INCREDIBLE!! Those ladies are so extremely talented at what they do, all while making you feel comfortable and calm as you get ready for your big day. I am beyond blessed to have had them as our glam team, and they did an amazing job on my bridal party's hair & makeup as well! Everyone was so impressed and happy with the work they did for my big day!
  • Brenna
    Brenna H. Married on 04/10/2021

Cali is incredible!

Cali was so awesome to work with for my wedding day hair and makeup! She made sure that during our trial I looked exactly how I wanted to look for my wedding dad. Cali made me feel super comfortable explaining what I was looking for and asked all of the right questions. She was so fun to work with and I feel like we could talk for hours on end. I am hoping to connect with her one day in the future for more hair and makeup needs. She and her team are the absolute best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

A Simple Affair Events A Simple Affair Events Wedding Planners

Cali and her team are amazing! My clients have been so pleased with this awesome glam squad that I can't even begin to say enough good things about them all. Courteous, on time, professional and hilarious, they will make your pre-wedding preparation a absolute joy! Highly recommended!

We Tie The Knots-Charlotte We Tie The Knots-Charlotte Wedding Planners

Cali is such an amazing hair and make up artist. Not only is she is extremely talented & professional but also so sweet and funny! I highly recommend her for any of your hair and make up needs.

1037 Fleming Lane Matthews, North Carolina, 28104
Location of (Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding