Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry 5
  • Carlee

Carlee Colvard · Married on 08/25/2019

Would 100% recommend

Cali did THE BEST job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. She's so talented and made me feel so beautiful for my bridals and special day. She has such a kind heart and is so much fun! I would recommend Cali and her team for all your makeup and hair needs!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2019

Makeup and hair pro!!

Cali was AMAZING! She made me feel beyond beautiful. She made sure to listen to all my bridesmaids requests. She was extremely professional about it too and gave my bridesmaids tips for them to apply after the wedding(when they asked for advice). She truly cares about all of her clients and has a heart of gold! Picking vendors like makeup and hair is very important for your big day. Cali made sure I was taken care of and I know my pictures are going to look amazing. This won’t be the last time I use her! When it’s time for maternity pictures she will be called . Thank you so much Cali!! You have such raw talent.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry 6
    Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry 7
    Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry 8
    Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry 9

C Green · Married on 04/06/2019

Great and truly enjoyable to work with!

I absolutely LOVED working with Cali and her team. She is so sweet and is a genuine joy to talk to. You can tell she really wants to produce a good product for her clients, it's evident in her attention to detail. She's also very flexible. We had a bit of back and forth on our timing for the day of the wedding, and she provided me with a few options as to how the bridesmaids and mothers might be scheduled for hair and makeup. Truly can't say enough good things about her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Hannah · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolute best there is!

No one better! I felt like a princess throughout the entire process! From consultation, to rehearsal dinner, and then wedding day each look was perfect! Cali listened to EVERY little detail and made me look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Alexandra · Married on 06/30/2018

Cali was amazing!! Not only did our hair and makeup look flawless, but she kept everyone calm and laughing during what could have been a very stressful time. I had a wedding party of 10 bridesmaids! She's fun to be around and on time :)

Sent on 07/05/2018

Rocio · Married on 06/09/2018

I was a destination wedding bride so I had a very small amount of days to work with for an initial consultation and Cali accommodated me. All of my girls loved their hair and make up!

Thanks Cali, for helping me look like a princess on the special day!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/09/2018

I really can’t say enough great things about Cali Stott and her team! From the day I booked until my wedding, I knew I made the right choice. Cali made sure to send me an email every so often so I knew everything was still fine and I wasn’t forgotten about. My hair and makeup trial left me feeling so relaxed, Teri and Demi took my inspiration pictures and made them even better! I ended up adding on several people close to the wedding day and they were so nice and accommodating about it. I looked flawless and felt amazing on my big day, I would 100% reccomded Cali to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/02/2018

I loved working with Cali! I did one session with her for my bridal portrait prior to the wedding, and she had some good ideas about how I should wear my hair which ended up looking great and fit with my personality. She is energetic, kind, and worked to make me and my whole bridal party look good on the wedding day. In addition, she and her coworkers came to my house before the wedding, making our getting-ready process easy and seamless, and it was great to be able to drink coffee and hang out all morning. She and her coworkers were fun to be around and definitely added to the festive atmosphere; I would definitely work with her again, and I loved the way my hair and makeup looked!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Sam · Married on 04/21/2018

Teri and Kaitlyn from Cali Stott artistry did my hair and makeup for our wedding. I was really happy with how thorough they were with my hair and makeup trial and they had great communication with me afterwards to make sure everything went smoothly on the big day. Everything went well on the wedding day and their fun personalities kept the mood light on such an emotional morning. My skin is really oily and I was paranoid about that on the wedding day, but Teri basically worked magic and I didn’t have a problem with oily looking skin or makeup the entire day/night. I was very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Erin · Married on 01/13/2018

I am so appreciative Cali and her team were part of my wedding day preparations! I initially did a trial run with my makeup and hair with Cali. She did a phenomenal job! She was responsive and open to any suggestions and changes as I waxed and waned on what I wanted for my final wedding look. Due to the timing of my wedding, Cali and her team started early. Bright and early in the morning, Cali, with her bubbly energy, was the first person to greet me that day. As my girls and I primped for my wedding, Cali made us feel at ease and tamed any pre-wedding jitters. Cali and her team were efficient with time. They got me any my girls looking beautiful and left time for minor changes and touch ups in the end. If you're searching for hair and makeup looks for your wedding, please consider booking with Cali based on my 3 main recommendations: 1. She is beyond talented and will create the most beautiful wedding day look for you. 2. She is truly invested in the quality of her work and will strive to create your perfect vision. 3. Cali is personable, funny, and will definitely be a highlight to your special day.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Cali Stott Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Oh my gosh youre so wonderful! Thank you so much for saying such nice things! xo

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2017

Cali is THE BEST! Her and her team made a very early wedding morning getting ready so much fun! Cali and her assistants are so very talented and incredibly down to earth. I would highly recommend Cali to any brides!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Caroline · Married on 11/04/2017

Cali is wonderful!!! I used Cali for both my engagement photos and wedding day. Not only does Cali make you feel and look beautiful she is so friendly and personable! The first time I met her we talked as though we had been friends for years. Also, I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do with my hair and she helped me find the perfect style. Before my wedding trial she asked for suggestions for hair and make-up so she was prepared before I even arrived. The first look I was going for didn't look like I wanted so she reworked the style until I loved it! The next day she checked in to see how everything held up and to see what tweaks I wanted to make before the big day. On the day of the wedding she was there early and had everyone ahead of schedule. All of the girls on her team were very friendly and did great work! If you are unsure of who to trust with your hair and make-up on your wedding day do yourself a favor and book Cali! She is the best! I plan to use Cali for other events that may come along in the future! My wedding planner even commented that my make-up looked great and booked Cali herself for an event she had coming up! Thank you Cali for making me feel so pretty on my special day!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Cali and her team were amazing! They were early despite the traffic chaos that was in uptown Charlotte on my wedding day. She made everyone look phenomenal - but even better was with lasting looks! With time and travel and all of the rain - I can't tell you how many people complimented my and my girls' looks and how they lasted and didn't show any sign that we were in and out of rain all day. On top of everything - she's an amazing person and I loved the chance to hang out with her through the entire process. She is a talented and professional asset to your wedding day (or any day when you need to look great) team! I recommend her 1000%.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/23/2017

Cali, absolutely knocked it out of the park with every single person's hair and makeup. Beyond that made me feel like an absolute princess. Not to mention she stayed well after everyone's makeup and hair was done, not just for touchups, but in order to help in any way possible. Cali, we appreciate you so so much! Thanks for helping make our day a perfect day! - M&M

Sent on 10/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Cali and her team were amazing to work with; professional, flexible, and friendly. I was coming in from out of town just before my wedding, and Cali was nothing but accommodating of my unusual situation, making time to talk with me and schedule my trial just before the event. On the day of, she and Terri did hair and makeup for my whole wedding party, and everyone couldn't get over how great they looked all day and into the night! I highly recommend her services for any major event.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

Cali was absolutely amazing from start to finish. I cannot recommend Cali enough for any bride. She exceeded my expectations every step of the way. At my hair and make up trial, she was able to merge my multiple ideas into the perfect result. She was also very open to feedback, which I appreciated so that I could be comfortable with both my hair and make up. The day of she delivered on all promises, making me feel gorgeous because of both the attention she gave me and the level of expertise she brings to both hair and make up. On-site with my bridal party for more than 5 hours, she always had a smile on her face and a contagious personality to make everyone at ease.

You cannot go wrong with Cali.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Sabrina · Married on 04/29/2017

Cali was absolutely fabulous! I am so glad my 9 bridesmaids and I used her for our hair and makeup on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/09/2017

lindsay · Married on 04/14/2017

She is amazing and highly recommended!!! Awesome personality and her work is incredible!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Katie · Married on 02/11/2017

Cali did hair and makeup for one of my bridesmaids and for my mother. She was incredibly patient, warm, and extremely talented! She paid attention to detail and made sure each of the ladies had exactly what they wanted. The final hair and makeup looked amazing and stayed put all night. Thanks, Cali!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Angel · Married on 01/07/2017

Cali was wonderful to work with. I gave her some ideas of the look I wanted and she went from there and made them happen. She never let me leave her chair until both of us were happy! I loved having the consultation and the bridal portrait to tweak my style before the big day. Cali was on time even in a snow storm on my wedding day when she didn't even have power. She calmed me down during my morning of jitters. She reassured me that even though we were a little off schedule she wasn't leaving me until I was ready to walk down that aisle. My hair and makeup was awesome and stayed with very little touchups all day. My wedding day was long with a 2:00 pm ceremony and a reception that lasted until 11 pm and I still looked stunning into the night. She brought out the best of my own natural beauty to make me more beautiful than I normally am. I am glad I chose Cali to do my hair and makeup for the most important day of my life!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/31/2016

Cali was amazing! She made my 9 bridesmaids, 7 jr bridesmaids, 4 sister in-laws , mother in-law , mom and myself look and feel beautiful! She was organized and responsive! I could not be happier with everything her and her team did! Thank you so much Cali.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2016

Cali and her team made me and my bridal party look and feel amazing on my wedding day! She is as entertaining and funny as she is talented and is an absolute delight to be around. During my consultation, I instantly felt at ease knowing that she understood what I wanted to look like! She is the best of the best and I'm SO happy that she was part of our day!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Paula · Married on 10/07/2016

Cali is one of a kind! She added so much joy and laughter to the getting ready process with my girls and knew exactly how to make a bride feel confident and beautiful! I would use her for any event I needed hair and makeup for without any hesitation!!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Ruth · Married on 09/04/2016

Such a sweet lady, Cali was perfect for my wedding. She listened to feedback, heard my vision and made it come to life. Very happy with her.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/03/2016

I can't say enough great things about Cali. She was an absolute joy to work with and I can't thank her enough for helping to make my wedding day amazing.

She is one of the nicest people I've met and she is just so personable and funny! She wasn't pushy at all and was completely open to my suggestions and was always asking my opinion on what she was doing. She made me feel beautiful on my special day. She calmed my nerves when I was worried about time and she took my mind off any random stresses that were happening that day. It really was a pleasure having her there. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/19/2016