My Girl Dress

Flexibility
3.9
deborah
04/12/2014

the flower girl dresses were just a cute and the photo. They were delivered timely.

3.5

The dress is beautiful the only reason I didn't leave 5 stars on everything is because I didn't receive a confirmation that the dress was on its way or any type of communication. It just finally showed up! The dress is beautiful and the fit is perfect. She will look like a doll in it.

My Girl Dress responded with the following comments:

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review My Girl Dress.
We often get inquires about order confirmations and shipping statuses, when the order is placed our automatic system sends an email to the customer with order status and shipping confirmation. I'm sorry you didn't receive one, but if your email was entered correctly more likely the shipping confirmation with the tracking number will be at your spam mail or junk mail. This is very common!
Please check your spam and junk mail and see if the shipping confirmation is there, if not please email me directly to acknowledge the problem with yahoo.
My email is elsie@mygirldress.com.

Thank you for your time!
Elsie
Manager

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought 2 tinkerbell dresses. I was more than satisfied. Customer service was awesome. Dilevery was made on the day promised. Most importantly the dresses were awesome. It brought my fairytail wedding to life. Everyone keep asking where I bought the dresses. I put the girls on facebook and immediately comments start popping up from frirnds and friends of friends. I must buy there again. When I have my little girl

mary
11/23/2013

clothing is beautiful, good quality

4.2

These dresses were a great value and adorable. My rating would have been higher except for their shoe policy. I ordered the correct size shoes for my 5 year old and when I got them, it was kind of a joke how thin they were. I don't even think Barbie could have fit her foot in them. When I called to return them, the woman on the phone was great. Super helpful. I sent them back. The problem was that the 5 year old and the 8 year old's shoes matched. I thought it would be no problem finding ivory shoes to replace the ones I sent back. I was so wrong. Now I had passed the appropriate return policy date of 3 days for the 8 year old's shoes. I had to buy two new pairs of shoes somewhere else that matched. And to boot now I had shoes that couldn't use for the wedding, that I couldn't return. They are really cute shoes and my daughter loves them, but not practical for everyday.

1+ year ago

Girl dresses comes in huge varieties of colors and styles as girls are very much concerns about this. There are shops that are completed dedicated to selling girl's dresses, these types of shops are most likely the most expensive place to purchase girl's dresses. For more ideas and tips about Girl dresses for shopping please visit to:- http://www.babyworldboutique.co.uk/

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The dress was perfect and true to size. Very cute and the picture doesn't do this dress justice!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased the dress in fuchsia for my junior bridesmaid and she loved it. i loved it too. She looked so cute and pretty.

Rebecca
09/06/2013
4.3

I just ordered my two flower girl dresses today, my event is in three weeks, yes I did express ship. I had been searching all over the malls and found nothing that I liked. I went on line and found this web site with a dress that is perfect. I did read some of the reviews that stated to call to make sure your dress is in stock, and to use the sizing chart. I called and spoke to the staff who were friendly and helpful and stated that the dress was in stock with all sizes available. I will come back and update you when I get the order. So excited.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love this store!! I love the clothes and how every piece comes in like 25+ colors.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Unlike Norell, My Girl Dress' staff is attentive, kind and sensitive. We just bought a dress today for my younger daughter. Earlier this year we bought my older daughter's prom dress here. Prices are the same for credit card as for cash so none of the usual difficulties when you shop downtown and are expected to carry a wad of bills with you.

Melita
07/06/2013

I ordered suits for my ring bearer and junior groomsman. They were perfect. The color, style, fit, price, quality were all great. I could not have been more pleased.

4.3

I have not received my product yet. So I can not answer all of the questions. I was worried my product would not ship if it did not complete this questionnaire. I do not like that it is not clear on your website if you have to complete this or not. It says three easy steps to complete your order and this is one of the steps so I am reluctantly completing it.

My Girl Dress responded with the following comments:

Dear customer,

My name is Elsie, manager at My Girl Dress. Please call me directly with your order number at 213-744-0077 ext 101. I will give you the status of your order. If you do not have an order number please provide us with your zip code or your phone number.
Waiting to hear from you.

~Elsie

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Grabbed a few tank tops, Maxi Dress, few knee high socks, all for $64.00. I can live with that!! They have shirts, skirts, shorts, and leggings for reasonable prices as well. Can't wait to go back.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

They were rather helpful. The only thing is the sizing is a little confusing. I read a lot of the reviews and many people had trouble getting the right size.

2+ years ago

The sash we originally ordered, did not match up well with the bridesmaids dresses. I called and the next day I had a better color sash to match for two flower girls dresses! Amazing service! Thank you!