My Girl Dress

(4.2 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(3.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I bought 2 tinkerbell dresses. I was more than satisfied. Customer service was awesome. Dilevery was made on the day promised. Most importantly the dresses were awesome. It brought my fairytail wedding to life. Everyone keep asking where I bought the dresses. I put the girls on facebook and immediately comments start popping up from frirnds and friends of friends. I must buy there again. When I have my little girl

• Wedding: 12/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The dress was perfect and true to size. Very cute and the picture doesn't do this dress justice!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased the dress in fuchsia for my junior bridesmaid and she loved it. i loved it too. She looked so cute and pretty.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love this store!! I love the clothes and how every piece comes in like 25+ colors.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Unlike Norell, My Girl Dress' staff is attentive, kind and sensitive. We just bought a dress today for my younger daughter. Earlier this year we bought my older daughter's prom dress here. Prices are the same for credit card as for cash so none of the usual difficulties when you shop downtown and are expected to carry a wad of bills with you.

• Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered suits for my ring bearer and junior groomsman. They were perfect. The color, style, fit, price, quality were all great. I could not have been more pleased.

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Melita
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Grabbed a few tank tops, Maxi Dress, few knee high socks, all for $64.00. I can live with that!! They have shirts, skirts, shorts, and leggings for reasonable prices as well. Can't wait to go back.

• Wedding: 06/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The sash we originally ordered, did not match up well with the bridesmaids dresses. I called and the next day I had a better color sash to match for two flower girls dresses! Amazing service! Thank you!

Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am very pleased with my order. The dress is beautiful.

Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered 3 flower girl dresses and one tux. Everything came nicely packed. The dresses are beautiful. Thank you.

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my daughters flower girl dress from here along with all of her accessories. tights, necklace, bracelet, shoes and head piece. It was amazingly priced and the quality was beautiful. I did have one freak out moment when the confirmation email said that the dress was on back order. I put my wedding together in two weeks so I really didn't have the time to try and get another dress. I dealt with their customer service and they were great. They ended up finding the dress in their warehouse and got it to me on time despite the delay. I was very impressed and my daughter looked absolutely stunning for my wedding

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered 5 flower girl dresses for our wedding. We had to send back 2 of them for a bigger size, we receive the replacement within 5 days. We will certainly purchase more dresses from them in a near by future.

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased a tux and dress for my nephew and niece who were my ring bearer and flower girl at my wedding. The price was perfect and the outfits were of a high quality. The kids loved their outfits and they received a number of complements.

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with pricing..availability..and quickness of delivery. Thank you.

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very impressed with the quality of the dresses for the price. I was also impressed with the quick delivery. I ordered them on Sunday, and had them by Thursday

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was nervous to order a dress online for my daughter, because I was concerned about the fit. I would generally purchase her a size 10 in clothing, so I almost ordered a 10. Boy was I wrong! I used the measurement chart for the dress, and she measured a size 7! Needless to say, the 7 fit like a glove! Great purchase..very original dress. My daughter will stand out on her Communion day!

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
877-643-7377
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.1