Main Line Makeup

Main Line Makeup

On-site airbrush and traditional makeup artistry

Philadelphia, PA 19072 | map
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darien is Amazing ! After too many heavy handed, botched makeup trials I found Darien through a friend. She traveled from Philly to NYC for my late Sunday night wedding without any problems. She arrived early to set up and did touch ups throughout her time with us. She does airbrushing and lashes and all for an unbeatable price. Darien was professional and personable, she made me and my girls look even more beautiful. Everyone complimented me on my makeup and I will 100% use her again.
Amazing. Don't think twice, she will make up look GORGEOUS for your big day :)

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darien did the makeup for myself, 4 bridesmaids, and both my mom and mother in law. I was so happy with how everyones makeup looked! Absolutely stunning! I don't wear a lot of makeup normally, so I was a little apprehensive about getting makeup done. She helped me determine the best application for myself and all the girls and I was so thrilled about how it looked. She was timely, and quick to respond to any emails. I would highly recommend Darien to anyone needing professional makeup!!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darien just did my makeup and my five bridesmaids as well as the mother of the bride and groom. She did the most amazing job, I could not have asked for anything better. Everything looked natural but elegant. I would 100% recommend her to any bridal party!!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darien is absolutely wonderful. Easy to reach, easy to work with, incredibly flexible. Her makeup was perfect and lasted all day! It was me but better! Not overdone and exactly what I wanted.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darien did my make-up, along with my mother and mother-in-law and four bridesmaids, for my wedding a few weeks ago. A few weeks before the wedding, Darien came to my in-laws' house for the trial and was responsive and patient as we talked about what I was hoping for for the day of the wedding. I don't wear a ton of make-up on a regular basis, so I was thrilled with the way Darien listened and used what she knew about me to really make me a beautiful version of myself! I was taking engagement pictures the day of the trial, so she even lent me a lip gloss to use throughout the day - so nice!

Everyone in the bridal party who had their make-up done was thrilled. I would hands-down recommend her to any friend for their wedding or other occasion.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Prior to hiring Darien for my make-up services, I've never had a great make-up job, and I also never wear make-up on a daily basis. Because of that, I am very finicky about how the make-up is done to me, but when Darien met at my home for a trial, she was able to show me the simplistic styles to match my needs.

For my wedding day, she worked on me, my mom, and my 3 bridesmaids. She did a fantastic job working on everyone! My bridesmaids has had bad make-up done to them in the past, so it was refreshing for once, to see make-up applied in a flattering way, and the girls actually looked good! And best of all, I felt really great about my make-up! It was a long wedding day, and I was out in the sun, but the make-up lasted and I've gotten many compliments on the make-up on me and the girls!

Darien's a professional, and knows how to work well with make-up and transforming people. I would recommend her for any bride! :)

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Flora
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darien was the makeup artist for myself and my bridesmaids on my wedding day.
She was wonderful! She is such a sweet person, and was a calming presence on my wedding day.
I don't wear a lot of makeup normally so I really had no idea what I wanted to do. She helped me choose a look that was classic and timeless and I was so happy with how I looked that day and how all my girls looked in pictures. I felt beautiful!
Now I need another occasion to use Darien again!

• Wedding: 05/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough great things about Darien. From our first few e-mails, I knew she was the perfect fit to execute the makeup vision for my day - our shared love of VT and dogs helped, too! I had an unconventional wedding aesthetic, wanting a youthful, early 60s vibe for all of my girls. Darien's makeup styling was perfect and natural with subtle hints to the 60s. I loved my feathered lashes and dramatic cat eye paired with a soft lip and rosy cheek. Darien made me feel so naturally stunning and she was such a pleasure to work with! I would recommend her to anyone with a vision for their day, looking for someone with an awesome, laid back personality.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darien did a fantastic job on my bridal makeup. I got married on a muggy July day and I looked flawless the entire time. The makeup photographed so beautifully. I looked like the most beautiful version of myself. My mom and maid of honor were also amazed at their gorgeous transformations! I also really appreciated that Darien traveled to my home for my trial. It was incredibly helpful to have one less wedding appointment to drive to.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darien is excellent! She responded to my email requesting information almost immediately and was on time for both my trial and the day of my wedding- and she's such a sweetie! She completely understood what I wanted with a simple, natural look. I rarely wear very much make up and she did an excellent job of making me feel stunning and pro photo-ready without feeling like I was covered in pancake batter. My 2 attendants also looked excellent and were very happy with their day-of make up. I would recommend her in an instant!

• Wedding: 05/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The makeup was amazing!! When Darien finished my makeup I felt like I was ready for a photo shoot. Darien was very professional. She arrived on time, was responsive to all my many requests, and was flexible in meeting all of the girls' individual needs. All the girls (and their dates) were thrilled with the job she did!

• Wedding: 03/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let me start off by saying, Darien saved what could have been quite a disaster on my wedding day! A week prior to my wedding, I found out that the person I was planning on doing my makeup couldn't do it. I contacted several makeup artists in the Phillly and despite the fact Darien was getting married that Saturday, agreed to help me out the following Monday. Her flexibility and responsiveness was amazing. Not only that, she did an incredible job. She was extremely professional, friendly, and easy to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

• Wedding: 09/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darien did an amazing job on my make up for my wedding!! What I loved the best about the make up was when I looked in the mirror, I looked like myself. :)

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Darien did an amazing job with the make-up for me, my bridesmaids and my mom.
She was sooo nice and everyone loved their make-up, even my mom who usually hates to wear anything on her face!
I highly recommend Darien!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I’ve used Darien’s services three times. I am a professional artist, and she applied make-up for a catalog shot, a wedding, and a speaking engagement. By the end of each session with Darien I was transformed into a superior version of myself. In Darien’s competent hands, make-up is a powerful tool.

As an artist, I appreciate that the application of make-up is similar to portrait painting. Darien has a gift for knowing how to balance a face, how to get just the right contrast between darks and lights, how to use the element of line, and how to use subtle tone changes to create a seamless look. The end result is beautiful. Darien made me look radiant, healthy, younger, and just plain gorgeous. Because her make-up application was so perfectly tuned to ME, I was able to attend events knowing that I looked my very best.

And when we look our best, we feel fantastic. This is the essence of what Darien can do for her clients. With her confident artist’s eye, gentle techniques, and quality products, she prepares us for the most important moments in our lives.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
802-318-3575
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards