Liberty House

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I originally was working with Terra then once she was promoted our file was transferred to Vivian. It was a smooth transition and we had every detail was well taken care of on the wedding day. This venue's view is breathtaking and exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding. My husband wanted a place with water and I wanted a park and we got both the combination. Our guests are raving about the venue and we have seen many posts with the background of Liberty House flooding social media on our pages. It makes us know we picked the right wedding venue. We were assigned the bridal attendant Leslie that was all so sweet and attentive. Both Vivian and Leslie were always available and the venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. This is the best place to have a wedding and we thank you Vivian and Leslie for giving us the best experience of our lives.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words can not express how beautiful this venue is. With the gorgeous and aw inspiring views of NYC (this venue takes the cake when it comes to beauty). We had our wedding ceremony and reception here and I would not trade anything about it. We did our first look down by the end of the pier and the Liberty House grounds are stunning to have your photo shoot on. We dealt with Mara during this process. She was attentive, friendly and very professional. I am so glad that we got to meet her and have her by our side during this crazy wedding planning process. I would highly recommend having your ceremony there as well as it makes it easier for guests and the backdrop doesn't hurt. The food was out of this world amazing. Our guests still havent stopped talking about the cocktail hour, dinner and dessert as well as the venue. Thank you Liberty House for making all my wedding dreams come true! I can't wait to celebrate every October there!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Liberty House was an amazing place for our wedding. We had a great time, the food was delicious and the staff was on top of everything.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so so thankful for Danielle Villa and the services that were provided to us over at the Liberty House for our wedding on August 29, 2014. Words cannot express our gratitude. We felt at ease the entire night and knew that we did not have to worry about a thing. Our relationship with Danielle grew over the months and we felt as if she were part of our family by the end! I would recommend this venue a thousand times over and would do it again if I could! Thanks again for a wonderful experience and an unforgettable night!!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words can never express how thankful we are to Danielle Villa and the rest of the staff for the fantastic experience!!! They made our wedding a dream come true from beginning to end!!!! They treated us like family and were so so attentive!! The food was incredible and my guests still cannot stop talking about the view!!!

Everything was spectacular and Danielle has become my new best friend!!!!

Lisamarie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great food, but the real show stopper is the view!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at the Liberty house was absolutely great. The ceremony setting outside was perfect and we loved the accommodations inside as well. We worked with Vivian as our coordinator and she was a joy to work with. Our Maitre'd and attendant were so spot on, they took care of all our needs. We actually got to enjoy all the food at our wedding because of our attendant, she was also phenomenal was supplying us with our drinks all night long.

We highly recommend the Liberty House, they were great.

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Liberty House was one of the first venues we visited after we got engaged. After doing a walk-thru at the ballroom, we knew this was our place. We had the privilege of working with Vivian who was amazing from day one. She answered all our questions, made suggestions, made us feel confident and was extremely helpful. The service at this space is impeccable. The day of the wedding, the staff took care of EVERYTHING!!! They were open to our requests and when we got there, our wedding set-up was exactly as we envisioned it. Our wedding guests are still talking about the amazing view, the great food, but most importantly, the service that was provided. If you want to wow your guests with an amazing venue that has views of downtown Manhattan, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, this is the place to have your event. You will not regret it!

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter’s wedding was three weeks ago and I need to let everyone know how amazing Danielle is and what a great wedding we had. We met with Danielle a few times and every time she is smiling, enthusiastic and always makes you feel that your wedding is the most important thing to her. Even though she is very busy she always responded right away to my emails. I cannot express how much I loved working with her she truly becomes your best friend. The night was picture perfect and she took care of all the details. All of my guests have commented on how much they loved the food and how great the service was especially the bar service. Once the staff knew what you were drinking there was always a fresh drink waiting for you. The view is amazing and everyone goes home with pictures with the skyline behind them. My daughter could not be happier with her decision to have the wedding here and so are we.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The Liberty House was the best decision my daughter and new son-in-law made regarding their wedding. It was a fabulous wedding! Everything was perfect; the weather, the venue, the food and the service. Our guests couldn't say enough about the venue and the food. I want to thank Mara for making all my daughter's dreams come true. She was truly amazing in making everything perfect for my daughter's special day! I also want to thank her bridal assistant, who was there for everything that my daughter needed and her entire bridal party which consisted of 20 bridesmaids and groomsmen. I also would like to thank the Chef for making some of our guests special meals. That was truly a special touch. It was the best venue you could ask for.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our ceremony + reception at the Liberty House a few weeks ago. It was absolutely perfect. We worked with Danielle who went above and beyond with everything. She made sure the event was flawless and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Danielle is truly fantastic! The food was delicious and the chef was very accommodating to numerous dietary restrictions. The staff was amazing as well. Planning with the Liberty House was smooth and easy. Danielle made the entire process completely stress free.
We've had so many compliments from our friends and family. Thank you Liberty House!!!

4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Mara and she was fantastic. Very easy to work with, a clear communicator, which was especially important since I was planning my wedding from abroad. She was friendly, respectful to all my family members, and helped me feel relaxed during the process. When I encountered some issues, Mara was great at finding quick solutions. All the staff I encountered were friendly and professional, good attitudes, and the food was consistently excellent quality. The serving portion was a smaller than our tasting, but quality was very high and my guests noted this to us. After the venue renovations, the Liberty Room looked more elegant than our initial visit, roomier; overall we were extremely happy with our decision to have our wedding at Liberty House!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was this past weekend at the Liberty House - it was the most perfect night! Every detail was covered, Danielle worked with us to make sure we had the best night. The view was amazing, the food was fantastic, Danielle went above and beyond in every way. I have gotten more compliments from my guests ranging from "that was the best food I have ever had at a wedding" to "that was the most beautiful location for a ceremony". I can't say enough good things about the Liberty House, the food, the service. It was amazing.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I honestly can't say enough about Liberty House, especially since I injured myself right after the ceremony (more on that later). The venue was stunning, and we got the amazing NYC views that we were looking for. I'm from New Jersey originally, but now I live in Australia. Wedding planning from the other side of the world was stressful at times, but our venue coordinator Vivian made things so easy. I literally had nothing to worry about!

We were allowed to bring in our own wines from our local wine region in Australia so we could share something special and unique with our guests. We also dropped a few things from cocktail hour because the amount of food seemed excessive, so we were able to get the Viennese station thrown in for dessert at no additional cost.

Everyone absolutely raved about the food, and every bite I had was phenomenal. My wedding attendant, Miriam, was amazing: She was always bringing me wine and food, and made sure anything I wanted was right on hand. I never wear high heels, but wore them for my wedding day and ended up falling and severely spraining an ankle right after the ceremony. I couldn't put any weight on my foot for the rest of the night. Miriam was a star - she got me a drink at cocktail hour so I could relax while she found supplies to get my ankle wrapped up, got me ice and made sure I never had to move for anything.

I can't recommend the team at Liberty House highly enough!

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
HVick
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down the best venue in the area!! Not only are the views breathtaking, but the service was impeccable and the food was absolutely amazing! This place is a restaurant first so I'm not surprised but for a wedding venue we were absolutely blown away by the quality and amount of food that was included. This venue has it all!

• Wedding: 01/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter had her wedding ceremony and reception at the Liberty House on 01/17/2014. If we had to change one thing we wouldn't! She worked with Terra who was fabulous! Very responsive to emails and every detail, she was so flexible with allowing us to bring our items up early in the week to set up, Terra also paid attention to how we wanted everything placed, it was all so perfect! The food was amazing at both the cocktail hour and reception. The entire staff was very professional and helpful. Miriam was the bridal attendant, she was on top of every detail for the bride and groom. My daughters dress as difficult to bustle and we were concerned that we wouldn't be able to do it (Kleinfeld said that she wouldn't be able to) Well, before I could get up to the bridal suite, she was all bustled....it was a perfect evening....We can't wait to e invited to a wedding at the Liberty House!

• Wedding: 01/17/2014
201-395-0300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire