Kelly Hahn Photography

Kelly Hahn Photography

Life....just picture it!

Hagerstown, MD 21740 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can't say enough good things about Kelly. From our first meeting with her we knew we were in good hands. Kelly was so easy to work with and always made us feel comfortable during the photo sessions. Most importantly, Kelly's work speaks for itself. Her photos are absolutely incredible and we highly recommended you visit herwebsite to see more. During the wedding day Kelly and her staff were present, but never intrusive. She also accommodated our many photo requests and came up with several of her own, which we absolutely love. We highly recommend Kelly and look forward to using her services again down the road.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly is an amazingly talented photographer. She has such a wonderful way in telling a story through her photographs. She photographed our wedding in 09/2014. She is so creative, artistic and authentic. From start to finish Kelly was very helpful in explaining the process, specific options, and sharing ideas. She is very professional, respectful and flexible. She partnered with us in making sure that our expectation and needs were met. Kelly and her staff are a joy to work with. She is an incredible person and talented photographer. I would recommend Kelly to all of my friends and family for various photography needs. Thank you Kelly Hahn!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly exceeded my expectations in every possible way from the moment we had a consultation. My family and friends were so impressed with my engagement pictures and were floored by her on my wedding day. Her photos are very creative and is willing to try anything to get a good shot. She is so easy to work with and coming from someone who doesn't like their picture taken, she makes you feel immediately comfortable. Kelly cares so much about her clients and goes above and beyond to make sure every need is met and has such attention to detail. I will continue to recommend her to all my friends and family. Trust me you wont be disappointed if you choose her for your special day, I am so glad I did!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Kara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly was and is phenomenal to work with. Her laid back personality and friendly spirit makes you feel like you have been friends with her for as long as you can remember. She is so passionate about what she does and she truly has the eye for photography. From our engagement session to our wedding, she made us feel so comfortable and natural and we wouldn't change anything about it. She worked with us to create unique and emotion filled pictures and she truly captured the "story" of our wedding. Our pictures for our wedding were very important to us and she managed to capture every moment of the day even at different angles. She was very professional and prompt in communication while making sure that we knew what to expect throughout the entire process. She was willing to work with us and she made sure that we were satisfied in every way with all of our pictures. It is evident from our pictures that she knows how to capture emotion- which creates those lasting memories. Kelly is one of a kind and we highly recommend her. We plan to use her again in the future. Thank you Kelly for capturing the magic of our day! :)

• Wedding: 07/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly was so nice and easy to work with. She is talented and friendly. We love the work she did for us and had no complaints. Our friends and family love our photos!

4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The album is beautiful! We got it yesterday and I spent about a half hr looking at through teary eyes. You did a great job and we are very appreciative of your work.

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
Margo
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly is an outstanding photographer. She is creative yet traditional, and finds beauty in the ordinary. She was easy to work with, flexible and responsive to our needs. I would highly recommend Kelly.

4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I used Kelly for our May 2014 Thorpewood wedding, as well as our engagement shoot the fall before that. We couldn't have been more happy with our experience both times! Our wedding day was a little rainy and stormy but Kelly handled everything SO well that we were worried at all! Our images came out beautiful and everything down to her bringing umbrellas to use as props worked out so so well. We can not wait to use Kelly for future photo's and I would recommend her to anyone that has special photo's coming up!! Thank you Kelly!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Being in the wedding business, I am very familiar with many vendors, including photographers. However, when my husband, Sam and I decided to get married, we did not hesitate to contact Kelly to take our wedding photos! She is absolutely wonderful to work with, very professional, yet pleasant. She has an amazing eye for detail and catching just the right shot!! She caught many on our wedding day. We have had friends say that our wedding photos are the best they have ever seen!! If you are looking for an experienced photographer who is great to work with from start to finish, I highly recommend Kelly Hahn Photography.

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was first referred to Kelly by my wedding coordinator at Ceresville Mansion in Frederick; she had never worked with Kelly before, but she had seen her photos and thought I would really like her. She was right- the moment I looked Kelly up online, I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding.
My background is in marketing and advertising, and I have dabbled in photography as a hobby. I am very particular about the types of photos I like, and I am quite the critic when it comes to photo editing; if I can tell that a picture has been touched up a lot, or if the Photoshop work is the first thing I notice, I probably won't like the photos. I prefer natural looking images, that have that magazine, moment-in-time feel to them- and those are exactly the types of images that Kelly produces.
When I found out that she was a trained photojournalist, it sealed the deal for me.
Kelly proposed an idea that I had never heard of before- a pre-wedding glamor shoot. My dress has an "Old Hollywood" feel to it, and Kelly imagined a beautiful black-and-white shoot modeled after actresses from the 1950s. We chose to do the photos on the same day as my hair and make-up trial- sort of like a dress rehearsal for the big day.
The images were stunning, and even now I cannot get over how gorgeous they are. The pre-wedding shoot gave me the opportunity to become more comfortable in front of the camera and to get to know my photographer better. It gave Kelly the opportunity to capture some more creative images than she would typically get to take on the day of the wedding. She is extremely creative and an artist first and foremost- it was wonderful allowing her to let her artist out. It was definitely a positive experience for us both.
I would HIGHLY recommend that if you are planning to use Kelly as your photographer (and you should!), that you also schedule a pre-wedding shoot. You will have more time to take some incredible photos, and you will absolutely love what she can do!

• Wedding: 11/15/2013
Allana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly did an amazing job! She was recommended to us by a friend and did our engagement session and our wedding. She is so sweet and funny and did a great job putting us at ease and making us comfortable with the camera. She also had quite the task hustling our motley crew of a wedding party around! I can't WAIT to see the shots from the wedding - our engagement shots were wonderful!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say enough great things about Kelly. Kelly was recommended to me by a friend who used her for her wedding. I met Kelly at the Frederick Bridal Show and I immediately knew that Kelly was who I wanted to work with. Like most men, my husband doesn't love having his picture taken but Kelly made him feel so comfortable and all of our pictures turned out great!

Kelly was able to get great pictures at the wedding without being intrusive. One of the best things was that Kelly noticed a beautiful sunset and asked my husband and I if we would like to take a few quick pictures. We are so grateful that we took the moment to have these pictures taken because they turned out beautifully.

I would highly recommend Kelly Hahn to anyone looking for great quality at a reasonable price :)

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kelly was fabulous to work with on our wedding day. She has the ability to make the formal picture taking experience relaxed and fun. She captured great candid shots of all of our guests. She beautifully documented our special day.

• Wedding: 07/21/2013
Kathy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Kelly Hahn photography for our wedding last May. As far as wedding vendors go, my wife, family, and I all agree that Kelly was top notch. The photo journalist style she shoots weddings in is unique, and it allowed her to catch wonderful moments that my wife and I are very happy with. Kelly's planning of the wedding was thorough and it made our wedding day run smoothly. She made sure every shot we wanted was taken, and she was very flexible the day of the event. She carries herself with class and worked well with our venue and other wedding vendors. In all my dealings with Kelly Hahn, her responses were prompt and professional. Throughout the wedding process, Kelly truly appreciated our business, which made me feel good. Weddings are a lot of work. Kelly made that work easy. The wedding albums and files she supplied us were of great quality. At the end of the day, your wedding photos are something that will remain with you forever. It is important to select a photographer like Kelly who will capture your special moments.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is a review by a guest at the wedding of my niece where Kelly was the photographer. I need brides to know how accommodating and welcoming Kelly was to other people at the wedding who wanted to take pictures as well. She went OUT OF HER WAY to help me take some fabulous shots, and was so very gracious as we often wanted similar shots. I'm convinced having seen her fabulous work of the engagement photo's that mine will pale in comparison to hers, but if any of you are worried about your crazy family also taking tons of pictures, rest assured she's the woman to work with. I would highly recommend her not only for what she takes, but how she does it as well!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a fantastic experience! After being the photographer for our son's wedding, we dealt with Kelly in the development and purchase of a special album of the event. She was an absolute joy to work with, always responsive and willing to work with you.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
240-285-3677
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards