Kelly Hahn Photography

Value
Flexibility
Jessica
06/06/2015

Kelly was so friendly and an absolute pleasure to work with! I knew when I first met her that her laid back style made a perfect fit for us! She responds so quickly to our concerns and questions. She is so reliable and detail oriented I knew I wouldn't have to worry about things on our wedding day. She is wonderful and I recommend her to anyone who wants amazing pictures of their wedding and someone fun yet professional to work with!

Kelly Hahn Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jessica! You and Jim were a pleasure to work with and together we created beautiful images.

lritten418
04/18/2015

I cannot gush enough about Kelly. Her photos caught my attention at a local bridal expo, and after talking to her for about 5 minutes, I knew that she was the perfect person to book for my wedding photography. She was genuinely interested in knowing everything about my husband's and my engagement, our love story, and what it was that we wanted to capture in photographs on the day of the wedding. Kelly did a mini engagement photo session with us, and we were instantly comfortable and excited with her. We completely forgot that the camera was there, and just allowed ourselves to have fun. Throughout the remainder of the engagement, Kelly stayed responsive with us—working with us to develop a timeline for the wedding day and making sure we had all our bases covered. On the day of the wedding, Kelly and her assistant, Kim, set the tone for how the photography would go: fun, loving, and playful. She went with the flow of the day to capture as many organic moments as possible, but also held herself to the schedule we had set in place (to make sure nothing important was forgotten). I am completely overjoyed about the way the photographs turned out. My husband and I had a hard time narrowing down which ones we wanted to include in our album, they were all so wonderful! So overall, Kelly is simply amazing. We plan to go to her with any of our future photography needs!

Elizabeth
10/24/2014

Kelly and her team were great. We selected them originally to do our Engagement Photo shoot because we loved the photos we saw in a couple of her wedding albums for other people. She was great at the engagement photo session and super patient with our outfit changes and everything. The photos turned out amazing! She knows how to use the lighting and the landscape to make gorgeous romantic photos like you wouldn't believe! (Think vibrant sunsets, breathtaking silhouettes, dramatic clouds, sunbursts, etc.)
We obviously had to have her and her team do our wedding. They arrived promptly in the morning and got to work with a minimum of instruction. They managed to be everywhere without being intrusive or even particularly noticeable. The posed couple and group photos where great. Very beautiful and romantic and she did a wonderful job of herding and handling our crazy and demanding families which I really appreciated. The candid photos on the dance floor and throughout the night were fun, charming, and surprisingly flattering. I can't even count the number of times my husband and I commented while looking through the photos that we didn't even notice someone there at the moment taking pictures. For our wedding Kelly was there with her assistant Kim and another photographer on her team, Colleen. They did a great job of covering the day with Kelly and Kim handling getting ready photos for the girls while Coleen did photos of the guys. They all worked together to handle the ceremony, and then they divided and conquered at the reception with Kelly and Kim focussing on the Bride and Groom shots while Colleen focused on the family and guest photos and candid photos of the day. They were a great team!

Recently Married

We can't say enough good things about Kelly. From our first meeting with her we knew we were in good hands. Kelly was so easy to work with and always made us feel comfortable during the photo sessions. Most importantly, Kelly's work speaks for itself. Her photos are absolutely incredible and we highly recommended you visit herwebsite to see more. During the wedding day Kelly and her staff were present, but never intrusive. She also accommodated our many photo requests and came up with several of her own, which we absolutely love. We highly recommend Kelly and look forward to using her services again down the road.

Recently Married

Kelly is an amazingly talented photographer. She has such a wonderful way in telling a story through her photographs. She photographed our wedding in 09/2014. She is so creative, artistic and authentic. From start to finish Kelly was very helpful in explaining the process, specific options, and sharing ideas. She is very professional, respectful and flexible. She partnered with us in making sure that our expectation and needs were met. Kelly and her staff are a joy to work with. She is an incredible person and talented photographer. I would recommend Kelly to all of my friends and family for various photography needs. Thank you Kelly Hahn!

Recently Married

Kelly exceeded my expectations in every possible way from the moment we had a consultation. My family and friends were so impressed with my engagement pictures and were floored by her on my wedding day. Her photos are very creative and is willing to try anything to get a good shot. She is so easy to work with and coming from someone who doesn't like their picture taken, she makes you feel immediately comfortable. Kelly cares so much about her clients and goes above and beyond to make sure every need is met and has such attention to detail. I will continue to recommend her to all my friends and family. Trust me you wont be disappointed if you choose her for your special day, I am so glad I did!

Services Used: Photography

Kelly was and is phenomenal to work with. Her laid back personality and friendly spirit makes you feel like you have been friends with her for as long as you can remember. She is so passionate about what she does and she truly has the eye for photography. From our engagement session to our wedding, she made us feel so comfortable and natural and we wouldn't change anything about it. She worked with us to create unique and emotion filled pictures and she truly captured the "story" of our wedding. Our pictures for our wedding were very important to us and she managed to capture every moment of the day even at different angles. She was very professional and prompt in communication while making sure that we knew what to expect throughout the entire process. She was willing to work with us and she made sure that we were satisfied in every way with all of our pictures. It is evident from our pictures that she knows how to capture emotion- which creates those lasting memories. Kelly is one of a kind and we highly recommend her. We plan to use her again in the future. Thank you Kelly for capturing the magic of our day! :)

1+ year ago

Kelly was so nice and easy to work with. She is talented and friendly. We love the work she did for us and had no complaints. Our friends and family love our photos!

Margo
06/22/2014
4.2

The album is beautiful! We got it yesterday and I spent about a half hr looking at through teary eyes. You did a great job and we are very appreciative of your work.

1+ year ago

Kelly is an outstanding photographer. She is creative yet traditional, and finds beauty in the ordinary. She was easy to work with, flexible and responsive to our needs. I would highly recommend Kelly.

Nicole
05/10/2014

My husband and I used Kelly for our May 2014 Thorpewood wedding, as well as our engagement shoot the fall before that. We couldn't have been more happy with our experience both times! Our wedding day was a little rainy and stormy but Kelly handled everything SO well that we were worried at all! Our images came out beautiful and everything down to her bringing umbrellas to use as props worked out so so well. We can not wait to use Kelly for future photo's and I would recommend her to anyone that has special photo's coming up!! Thank you Kelly!

Services Used: Photography

Being in the wedding business, I am very familiar with many vendors, including photographers. However, when my husband, Sam and I decided to get married, we did not hesitate to contact Kelly to take our wedding photos! She is absolutely wonderful to work with, very professional, yet pleasant. She has an amazing eye for detail and catching just the right shot!! She caught many on our wedding day. We have had friends say that our wedding photos are the best they have ever seen!! If you are looking for an experienced photographer who is great to work with from start to finish, I highly recommend Kelly Hahn Photography.

Allana
11/15/2013

I was first referred to Kelly by my wedding coordinator at Ceresville Mansion in Frederick; she had never worked with Kelly before, but she had seen her photos and thought I would really like her. She was right- the moment I looked Kelly up online, I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding.
My background is in marketing and advertising, and I have dabbled in photography as a hobby. I am very particular about the types of photos I like, and I am quite the critic when it comes to photo editing; if I can tell that a picture has been touched up a lot, or if the Photoshop work is the first thing I notice, I probably won't like the photos. I prefer natural looking images, that have that magazine, moment-in-time feel to them- and those are exactly the types of images that Kelly produces.
When I found out that she was a trained photojournalist, it sealed the deal for me.
Kelly proposed an idea that I had never heard of before- a pre-wedding glamor shoot. My dress has an "Old Hollywood" feel to it, and Kelly imagined a beautiful black-and-white shoot modeled after actresses from the 1950s. We chose to do the photos on the same day as my hair and make-up trial- sort of like a dress rehearsal for the big day.
The images were stunning, and even now I cannot get over how gorgeous they are. The pre-wedding shoot gave me the opportunity to become more comfortable in front of the camera and to get to know my photographer better. It gave Kelly the opportunity to capture some more creative images than she would typically get to take on the day of the wedding. She is extremely creative and an artist first and foremost- it was wonderful allowing her to let her artist out. It was definitely a positive experience for us both.
I would HIGHLY recommend that if you are planning to use Kelly as your photographer (and you should!), that you also schedule a pre-wedding shoot. You will have more time to take some incredible photos, and you will absolutely love what she can do!

Stephanie
10/05/2013

Kelly did an amazing job! She was recommended to us by a friend and did our engagement session and our wedding. She is so sweet and funny and did a great job putting us at ease and making us comfortable with the camera. She also had quite the task hustling our motley crew of a wedding party around! I can't WAIT to see the shots from the wedding - our engagement shots were wonderful!!

Services Used: Photography

I can not say enough great things about Kelly. Kelly was recommended to me by a friend who used her for her wedding. I met Kelly at the Frederick Bridal Show and I immediately knew that Kelly was who I wanted to work with. Like most men, my husband doesn't love having his picture taken but Kelly made him feel so comfortable and all of our pictures turned out great!

Kelly was able to get great pictures at the wedding without being intrusive. One of the best things was that Kelly noticed a beautiful sunset and asked my husband and I if we would like to take a few quick pictures. We are so grateful that we took the moment to have these pictures taken because they turned out beautifully.

I would highly recommend Kelly Hahn to anyone looking for great quality at a reasonable price :)

Kathy
07/21/2013

Kelly was fabulous to work with on our wedding day. She has the ability to make the formal picture taking experience relaxed and fun. She captured great candid shots of all of our guests. She beautifully documented our special day.