Isis Photography

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was an absolute pleasure having Christa & Richard (from Isis photography) shoot our wedding and the ‘Trash the Dress’ photo shoot a few days after the wedding. We love their photography style, confidence and friendly personality’s, and how they used their natural artistic flare to capture a lot of the more spontaneous moments throughout the day, as well as of course their diligent choreography of the more standard family/friends group shots after the ceremony. (I have to add Christa did all this hard work and running around being 6 months pregnant and not a single complaint of tiredness in sight). Christa & Richard also far exceeded our expectations in their follow up after the wedding itself. They then very quickly provided all our photographs for us to view. They also surprised us with some clever visual effects - for example black & white photographs with a splash of colour on things like the bouquets and ties etc and also funky skies and moody lighting especially in the TTD photographs. (Richard even stood in a freezing cold Loch in the middle of the Scottish highlands, just to make sure he got the right shot!!!) This attention to detail and creativity created a really unique set of photographs which continues to receive compliments a year and a half after our wedding day. We would highly recommend Richard and Christa and to anyone wanting something a little different from the ordinary run of the mill wedding photography! We couldn't have wished for more. Clare & Matt Waugh.

• Wedding: 05/31/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Richard and Christa are fantastic. From the moment we first met with them we knew they would capture the memories of our day. They didn't disappoint! I have been to weddings where all you saw was the photographers, but walking down the aisle, I didnt see either one of them! I know they were there, cause I have the photos to prove it! We had so much fun with both of them doing all our shots prior to the ceremony around. Traipsing around blue mountain in my gown, and the quiet moments out on the bay, They captured it all. Other photographers make you wait a crazy amount of time to get your photos... Not Isis. Within 2 weeks all our proofs were up, and as of June I had my album and all the photos I ordered! We will definitely be using them again, for whatever or whoever comes along!

Thanks Richard and Christa, for everything,

• Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We were recommended Isis through a friend of ours who had used them in the past. We had already seen the incredible talent that Richard & Christa possessed so it was an easy decision to choose them for our big day.
We were not disappointed. Isis has a unique style and they were great at catching special moments throughout the day. The two complement each other and were very easy to work with. We had one of the coldest days of the winter and even though the weather didn’t present many photo-friendly opportunities, Isis managed to create a wonderful pictorial story or our day. The only problem we had was deciding which photos to pick for our album, as we loved them all!!!

• Wedding: 01/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After meeting Rich & Christa a few years before I even got engaged I saw their love for photography. And this shows through their work. We were married in South Africa in October and love the photos. They were a true pleasure to have there documenting our Wedding. Their vision for interesting compositions and images is truly a step above the rest. I highly recommend Rich & Christa (Isis). As a Wedding Photographer myself, there was no-one else I would have trusted with our photographs but Rich and Christa. Thank you again guys!

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We feel so lucky that Richard and Christa were our wedding photographers. They are an incredibly creative and super chill couple that were amazing to work with. They balanced portraits with candids so seamlessly and truly captured each moment. The results were perfectly natural and totally unique. We couldn't be happier and simply can't recommend them highly enough.

• Wedding: 07/25/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Richard and Christa photographed our wedding in the summer of 2010, and I was absolutely delighted with their work from start to finish. We were married in our backyard, and prior to the big day they came up to scout out locations for some great shots. Thanks to their initiative we have beautiful pictures in the forest and meadow behind our house, and even our horses and kittens made it into the shoot! These are the sort of memories that last forever. Their ability to capture emotion as well as scenery makes their work shine. They captured perfectly the mood of the day, and the pictures are fantastic. Their sense of humour is a huge asset; I think we were laughing in most of the photos! We truly enjoyed working with Richard and Christa, and we would recommend them without hesitation. The one point they lost for responsiveness may have had something to do with Christa having a baby shortly after our shoot....I suppose a day or two is allowed for that sort of thing!!! And lastly their photo books are absolutely fabulous; you really have to see them to understand. Thank you, Richard and Christa!

• Wedding: 07/09/2010
705-444-2400
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards