Haggen - Market Street Catering

Value
Flexibility
Michelle
08/30/2014

Our wedding cake was totally perfect! Karen not only met, but exceeded our expectations with her design. It was absolutely beautiful. And the flavor (strawberry & Grand Marnier) was to die for. It's a good thing we upgraded to a larger cake because it was almost completely gone by the end of the night. I never knew wedding cake could taste so good!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
Emelie
09/21/2013

Haggen did a GREAT job. The value was fantastic. They exceeded our expectations on the food -- honestly it was BETTER than the tasting. They were professional and the food was fantastic. I would highly recommend working with them... GREAT choice!

Services Used: Catering

The Market Street team did an absolutely fantastic job providing catering for our wedding. Not only was the food and service on the day impeccable, but our interactions with Market street leading up the wedding was highly professional and productive. Rest assured, you cannot find a more organized and detail oriented caterer in Bellingham!

and flexibility! we brought in our own kegs and a friend of ours setup CO2 for the kegs, which was equipment and drink they didn't provide or were familiar with. They took it in complete stride.

Service: Molly our quote provider and day-of manager was such a delight. Of the many little detail oriented things she did that night, she packed up little to-go boxes for us to take with that night, and even ran down the getaway car to make sure we had it for that night and the next morning!

the food was super high quality and very interesting and enjoyable flavor. Many people mentioned how impressed they were, and our cake was highly prized.

We were drawn to Market Street based on their super organization and high quality service, and our expectations for the quality of food and total event coordination were easily exceeded.

I really can't thank Market Street enough for their contribution in making our day an absolute joy.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I cannot give higher praises. The entire staff who were present were extremely pleasant and accomodating. They were proactive in serving our guests. The setup was fabulous, food great, and the wedding cake was a HUGE hit with both our guests and us. What we received for the price was great and we would use this vendor again to cater events we have in the future.

Services Used: Catering

Amazing food, service, and skill. They went above and beyond. We had a custom menu and every little detail was perfect. I could never thank the staff enough for how wonderful my event went. They not only did the catering, they took care of all the details. My guests were blown away with the AMAZING food! If you want to have the best tasting food and perfect service your money couldn't be better spent.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

This was the most AMAZING wedding food we found and our guests all said it was the best wedding food they'd ever had at a wedding. We had the tri tip and the salmon, among other things. The staff was wonderful and very professional. We had originally planned on going with Hill Top catering but they double booked our wedding venue 2 weeks before so we had to find a replacement fast! Haggens stepped in and were a life saver! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Catering

All in all I was very pleased with the catering. The coordinator was on top of it, and made sure that I ordered enough food for my guests and that I stayed within my budget.

Services Used: Catering

They were so simple to work with, in fact I ordered everything on-line (they have a great website). We had a picnic lunch with a variety of sandwiches and everyone commented on how tasty everything was. They were really reasonable for the amount of good food we got. Will use them again in the future for sure.

Services Used: Catering

Haggens provided wonderful food/service for our wedding. They listened to special requests we had and were very professional. They not only made great tasting food, but also had a great display for it all, they did such a wonderful job!

Services Used: Catering

Haggan was amazingly helpful and quite affordable! We had a great experience with them and they had such impressive customer service. We were on a budget and they adhered to it. They provided our flowers for a very small price.

Services Used: Flowers

Professional, friendly service. The food tasted great, all of the guests really enjoyed it. Haggen did a great job of serving what we wanted, and making it taste better than anything anyone else could have put together.

Services Used: Catering

Haggen - Market Street Catering the best catering service I have ever had. They were very personable and caring of my needs and wants. They also did well at giving advice and recommendations.

Services Used: Catering

The food was fantastic. They met with us, planned a menu to suit our needs. Set up a time for us to try different foods to finalize our menu. This was all very proffessional and enjoyable. The food was perfect and the staff was proffessional and very good.

Services Used: Catering

Haggen did an amazing job! They were a pleasure to work with and provided high quality appetizers for the wedding.
Wait staff was very professional and on top of everything the entire night.
A bit spendy but highly recommended.

Services Used: Catering

Service was very professional, and the food tasted delightful. Very pleased with the overall service.

Services Used: Catering

Fun, friendly service! Delicious food.