Haggen - Market Street Catering

Haggen - Market Street Catering

210 36th St
Bellingham, WA 98225 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 10000
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...

Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haggen did a GREAT job. The value was fantastic. They exceeded our expectations on the food -- honestly it was BETTER than the tasting. They were professional and the food was fantastic. I would highly recommend working with them... GREAT choice!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Emelie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Market Street team did an absolutely fantastic job providing catering for our wedding. Not only was the food and service on the day impeccable, but our interactions with Market street leading up the wedding was highly professional and productive. Rest assured, you cannot find a more organized and detail oriented caterer in Bellingham!

and flexibility! we brought in our own kegs and a friend of ours setup CO2 for the kegs, which was equipment and drink they didn't provide or were familiar with. They took it in complete stride.

Service: Molly our quote provider and day-of manager was such a delight. Of the many little detail oriented things she did that night, she packed up little to-go boxes for us to take with that night, and even ran down the getaway car to make sure we had it for that night and the next morning!

the food was super high quality and very interesting and enjoyable flavor. Many people mentioned how impressed they were, and our cake was highly prized.

We were drawn to Market Street based on their super organization and high quality service, and our expectations for the quality of food and total event coordination were easily exceeded.

I really can't thank Market Street enough for their contribution in making our day an absolute joy.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot give higher praises. The entire staff who were present were extremely pleasant and accomodating. They were proactive in serving our guests. The setup was fabulous, food great, and the wedding cake was a HUGE hit with both our guests and us. What we received for the price was great and we would use this vendor again to cater events we have in the future.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing food, service, and skill. They went above and beyond. We had a custom menu and every little detail was perfect. I could never thank the staff enough for how wonderful my event went. They not only did the catering, they took care of all the details. My guests were blown away with the AMAZING food! If you want to have the best tasting food and perfect service your money couldn't be better spent.

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the most AMAZING wedding food we found and our guests all said it was the best wedding food they'd ever had at a wedding. We had the tri tip and the salmon, among other things. The staff was wonderful and very professional. We had originally planned on going with Hill Top catering but they double booked our wedding venue 2 weeks before so we had to find a replacement fast! Haggens stepped in and were a life saver! Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All in all I was very pleased with the catering. The coordinator was on top of it, and made sure that I ordered enough food for my guests and that I stayed within my budget.

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were so simple to work with, in fact I ordered everything on-line (they have a great website). We had a picnic lunch with a variety of sandwiches and everyone commented on how tasty everything was. They were really reasonable for the amount of good food we got. Will use them again in the future for sure.

• Wedding: 06/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haggens provided wonderful food/service for our wedding. They listened to special requests we had and were very professional. They not only made great tasting food, but also had a great display for it all, they did such a wonderful job!

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haggan was amazingly helpful and quite affordable! We had a great experience with them and they had such impressive customer service. We were on a budget and they adhered to it. They provided our flowers for a very small price.

• Wedding: 07/01/2010
Services Used: Flowers
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Professional, friendly service. The food tasted great, all of the guests really enjoyed it. Haggen did a great job of serving what we wanted, and making it taste better than anything anyone else could have put together.

• Wedding: 02/14/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Haggen - Market Street Catering the best catering service I have ever had. They were very personable and caring of my needs and wants. They also did well at giving advice and recommendations.

• Wedding: 10/31/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was fantastic. They met with us, planned a menu to suit our needs. Set up a time for us to try different foods to finalize our menu. This was all very proffessional and enjoyable. The food was perfect and the staff was proffessional and very good.

• Wedding: 10/10/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haggen did an amazing job! They were a pleasure to work with and provided high quality appetizers for the wedding.
Wait staff was very professional and on top of everything the entire night.
A bit spendy but highly recommended.

• Wedding: 12/27/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Service was very professional, and the food tasted delightful. Very pleased with the overall service.

• Wedding: 07/08/2008
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fun, friendly service! Delicious food.

• Wedding: 03/02/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED LOVED LOVED my flowers. They were EXACTLY what i wanted. We actually went through the Burlington WA Haggen though, not Bellingham. They were really helpful with finding flowers that were the "true" color that i wanted. They changed things around for me a handful of times and were very timely. I got tons of compliments on my flowers as well. We also payed FAR less than the quotes we got from the local "florists". If you pay ahead KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS. On two seperate occasions, the wedding, and another party, they said we hadnt paid up when indeed we had. But they sorted it out for us quickly but to save yourself that stressful 5 minutes just KEEP YOUR RECEIPT.

• Wedding: 10/13/2007
Services Used: Flowers
866-912-2233
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards