Flaire Event Planning

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Deb at Flaire Event Planning is AMAZING! She helped us throughout the entire wedding process and was very detail-oriented. Her service at the rehearsal the day before our wedding and the ceremony and reception the day of our wedding was perfect. Both my husband and I were so thankful to know that we had somebody that cared so much to make sure our wedding was flawless and if there was something that did go awry - we didn't know because Deb took care of it! You'd be crazy to not have Deb as your wedding planner/coordinator.
Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Deb Zavoyna was a MAGNIFICENT wedding planner! She had expert advice about everything wedding related from rentals and reception décor to the detailed logistics of our special day. Her professionalism is out of this world. Her ability to meet with my fiancé and I was extremely conducive to our hectic schedules, and put us at ease when the process seemed to consume us. She responded to emails and phone calls instantaneously and always offered wonderful advice. She listened to our idea of the perfect wedding and made it POSSIBLE. Her suggestions for the florist, decor rentals, cake, and transportation services were all professional and provided wonderful service.

Deb is certainly one in a million… make that zillion!! She helped us to relax in the days leading up to our wedding because of her zealous personality and experience. She would be as hands-on as I needed, but also give me the freedom to make decisions on my own. She not only provided a service, she provided expertise in her line of work and friendship along the way.

I would without a doubt use Deb Zavoyna in planning ANY future event. No words can ever express our sincere gratitude to her for making sure our day went according to plan seamlessly.
Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Flaire Event Planning was my saving grace when it came to planning my wedding. Living in another state, Deb made the entire process simple and fun. She really gets to know you and your future spouse to be and guides you every step of the way. She is always there to answer any questions, no matter how silly they may sound, and has great relationships with many vendors. Her suggestions and ideas are also amazing. I would most definitely work with her again. Amazing! Thank you Flaire Event Planning!
Wedding: 05/07/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Deb is amazing!!! I wasn't sure if a wedding coordinator was part of my budget but after first meeting Deb I realized she is so much more than that. Any bride should make every effort to incorporate her into your budget....she will put in more effort and time than you can anticipate. I mostly hired her for "day-of coordination" but she went above and beyond that. She is sweet, fun, organized, insightful, respectful, and enthusiastic. She truly is excited for your day and I never felt like a burden...she was always so receptive to your ideas/wishes and offered great advice. She thinks of everything to make your day go smoothly and puts together a timeline to ensure the "flow." She communicates with all your vendors to confirm details, times, etc...something you certainly don't want to have to worry about in those last few weeks. It truly was a pleasure (as well as a relief) to work with her! Our wedding day was more beautiful that I could have imagined, a big part of this was because of Deb...she works hard to carry out the "look" you are going for and pays attention to the smallest details. Our caterer had never done an event at our wedding location and Deb provided a wealth of knowledge. Even if your caterer is familiar with your location, Deb provides so much help in assisting them to make sure everything is how you envisioned it. It is so obvious that Deb takes great pride in what she does...and she does it wonderfully. Deb would probably be good at any type of work but she has the personality that makes her a GREAT wedding coordinator! Thanks again Deb!
Wedding: 10/08/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Deb and her staff were absolutely awesome. My fiance and I hired Flaire Event Planning for day-of coordination (rehearsal, wedding day); however, I met with Deb several times along the way not to mention the fact that I was able to call or email her whenever I needed. Flaire Event Planning was one of the most responsive and professional vendors I dealt with throughout the planning process.

It was great to have Deb and her staff at my rehearsal and wedding overseeing all the details--it allowed me to relax and enjoy the weekend. She created a schedule for the entire day and confirmed with all my vendors to ensure everything went smoothly.

I would highly recommend Flaire Event Planning to all future bride and grooms. A lot of planning and hard work goes into one day, you should definitely be able to relax and enjoy when that day comes:)
Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We hired Deb Zavoyna (owner of Flaire) as a day of wedding coordinator only a couple of months before our scheduled wedding. Luckily, she was available!

It was a definite stress reliever to have Deb and be able to give her all of the wedding day props, centerpieces, programs, etc. that I had made ahead of the wedding day so she and her assistant could set them up at the wedding. She also made sure that we stayed on schedule as much as possible and contacted my vendors prior to the wedding to make sure they were all on the same page.

I would highly recommend hiring Deb for day of needs or for the whole wedding planning process.

Wedding: 09/24/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
At first many brides think that they are able to plan the wedding with just the help of family and friends. However, just because your mom or your soon-to-be mother-in-law got married once (assuming they were only married once) doesn't mean they know everything. A day-of-wedding planner is a blessing in disguise. Their help initially starts when you just begin describing your dream wedding! Deb was has a true talent of uncovering your wedding fears, picturing your day exactly how you do and making sure each step of the day is exactly how you dreamed it would be. She was easy to talk to, work with and get a hold of. Deb made suggestions when you needed her to and helped you make important decisions you weren’t sure about, and that was all before the actual wedding day!

My wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect and I believe that it was perfect because I had a fabulous wedding planner behind the scenes ensuring it would be.
Wedding: 09/04/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Although I had already completed a lot of the needed steps in planning our BIG day, the final touches that made our day perfect were all the works of Deb (Owner & amazing planner). We only met with one planner, after meeting Deb we knew that she was the perfect woman for the job! Any questions myself or anyone else involved had she was always there to help us. Even when I'd email her at random hours of the night she'd respond before the morning was over. The relationships she's built with so many other vendors will come in handy when you are trying to find "The Perfect" vendor that fits your style & vision for your special event. For every future event we may have we will be sure to Add Flaire to it!
Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0

For every future event we may have we will be sure to Add Flaire to it! We would definitely recommend flaire to everyone we can!!
Wedding: 06/26/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Deb was extremely helpful & I loved working with her planning my special day. Using the day of coordination only, she is still very helpful making final decisions and tying up loose ends.
Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Deep into the wedding planning process I realized I needed a day of coordinator to execute my vision for the ceremony and reception and just make sure everything ran smoothly. Hiring Deb from Flaire Event Planning was THE best decision I made of the entire wedding (after choosing my husband of course). She was enthusiastic about my ideas, walked through the venue with me and my caterer, contacted all my vendors to confirm, made a schedule of the day and incorporated my suggestions, the list goes on. She came early and hung a ton of lanterns and ribbons around my ceremony site in crazy heat and humidity, she made decisions for me on the day of and dealt with the threat of rain (she must have done a rain dance to make it go away, because we only got a few drops, phew!). She took a long, demanding list of things I wanted and a million boxes of decorations and turned the venue into everything I wanted it to be and more. I had the best time at my wedding because it was worry free, THANK YOU DEB!!!
Wedding: 06/05/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Deb was invaluable as our wedding planner. We were so glad to hire her to help us plan our special day. She took the stress out of all the little things you don't anticipate and really helped us to enjoy the process of planning a wedding. She was always responsive through emails and we met with her monthly to go over her detailed task lists. The day of the wedding went flawlessly thanks to her help! The best part is we've remained friends even after the wedding because she's an all-around great person to spend time with.
Wedding: 05/29/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved the services provided by Flaire Event Planning. Deb was a hoot to work with. She provided guidance, assistance and support when needed. It was fun working with such a openminded, fun-loving individual. I would love to work with her again.
Wedding: 05/14/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Deb was so incredibly helpful! She went above and beyond. She would check in with us monthly to make sure things were going ok and had such great ideas and resources. Definitely worth it!
Wedding: 05/02/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
A wedding planner is definitly beneficial. A lot of people say no I can do it, but we had one just for day of and it was a huge help!!!!
Wedding: 04/30/2010

Tamara 8 Reviews
I forget how I found Debbie, but I spoke with her probably 6 months prior to my wedding. I was planning from South America and enlisted her services to assist me and my fiance through the planning process. I really did so much online, but required her expertise in things like our wedding time line, vendor contacts and day of coordination. Debbie ROCKED our rehearsal and our wedding day. She was professional in dealing with all my other vendors and the wedding party. She kept us on time and kept Toby and I up to speed on our everystep through the wedding process. She coordinated with a company to get my gold table number holders that I could not find anywhere and got our rented vases back to our florist. She was awesome in every way that we needed her. Thanks Debbie for helping our day run smoothly!!!
Wedding: 11/20/2009
 410-456-6673
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire