David's Bridal

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This store is now closed which is so sad. There was a women there was an exotic name...Tinga? Anyways, when I came into her store, I knew that I really loved a Galina dress. She pulled a dress of every make and style, probably 20 dresses, and my Galina. She said she was going to try to beat the dress. All the while, she was actually just making me love the Galina more. She was smart and so friendly and helpful. I love my Galina Swiss Dot A line dress.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with a wonder lady for the alterations on my wedding dress. She was very polite and constantly checking to make sure I was happy with the alterations that were to be made. She was also very flexible with my crazy schedule.

• Wedding: 03/28/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Had the best service and ladies helping me at this David's Bridal. I had a wonderful experience, and couldn't have asked for a better time. I found the pefect dress and perfect bridesmaid dresses there and they were so beyond hepful. Only thing was, alterations are a little high in price, but i did have to get a lot done.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago