Cake Girl

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Megan was so great to work with. She was on board with my vision from the beginning and over-delivered on ALL expectations. The cake was perfect, and SOOO yummy, and the cupcakes were gone before I could try them! Everything looked beautiful and I couldn't be happier.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cake Girl did a great job with my wedding cake! She was able to work with me on a tight schedule and everyone loved the cake! I only wish we had been able to taste/sample flavors ahead of time.

3.0

Megan was easy to work with. She did a beautiful job on our cake, everyone thought that our cake was so interesting and unique. I would have to say that the cupcakes tasted a lot better than the actual cake, but we were still very pleased with everything.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best cupcakes around!!!! We cut our 6 inch cake and before we knew it the cupcakes were gone, everyone devoured them! She also did the grooms cake which was super cute as well. Highly recommend her.

4.2

The cake was wonderful - exactly what we wanted from design to taste. We loved it!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Megan did an amazing job! I couldn't have dreamed of anything better! The cake was so amazing and my guests commented to me about it weeks following the wedding!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was both beautiful and delicious! We had many compliments from our guests about how good it was!! Megan did a great job!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I really loved how she was able to do my cake on a very short notice like a 4 week notice and she was able to do what ever I wanted. She was very nice and very affordable the best I found for taste and value! I couldnt of asked for a more perfect cake at my wedding friends and family wanted to know where I found her. Had such a great wedding and cake girl made it even more special.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Megan was awesome to work with. She was very professional and handled "my bride" moments with ease. She was very accommodating and up front about how she works. I've already decided to use her in the future when I need a baby shower cake.

All I can say is that Megan aided in making my day wonderful, beautiful and a dream come true!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Megan was great! She was very flexible, professional, and the cake was beautiful!

megan is amazing!

i had found this AMAZING cake design as one of the first planning ideas i had... it was a beautiful, three tiered cake with white buttercream frosting, then chocolate ganache creating almost a "dripped over the top" effect to each layer, then covered with rose petals... (it's awesome, if you get the gist- or i can try and post a photo) we went to a lot of places that told us it would be "too hard to do" or "super expensive because of the ganache" so we were getting really bummed. BUT! then came megan the cake girl!!! not only could she make the cake PERFECTLY to the design, but it was one of the best tasting cakes we've ever had!!! she was incredible, and due to our difficulty in trying to find someone to actually create what we wanted, she ended up not having much time to work with (we found her only about 3 weeks before the wedding! ha!) she was fantastic. and i recommend her to anyone! located in Overland Park, to be more specific :) http://www.cakegirlkc.com/index.html she's great!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cake Girl made the cake and groom's cake for our wedding. The both turned out amazing. Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous, and we were both so excited about it. Most importantly, it tasted as good as it looked. We are still having guests ask us who made our cake because it was so good. I added extra cake days before the wedding and she was fine with it, which I was nervous about. I have had many of Cake Girl's cupcakes before (which are also amazing!), but I never expected a wedding cake to be so good! As bad as this sounds, I can truly say that our wedding cake is some of the best that I have ever had. I would have no problem recommending Cake Girl to any bride! You won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I was very satisfied with my service from Cake Girl. Everything was wonderful. I received compliments for weeks about the taste and design of the cupcakes.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and tasted great too :) The Cakes Girl's were easy to work with, we met once got it ordered and I didn't have to think about it again which was perfect.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Everyone commented on how delicious the cake was, so much so that several people told me they had more than one slice. It was beautiful and affordable and when one of the cake stands had been left behind at the venue, Megan worked with them to find it so I wouldn't be bothered with it on my honeymoon.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cake Girl was able to make an amazing vegan cake for our wedding last August. The cake was delicious and was more than I had ever expected. They were friendly and professional and did an amazing job!