Emily Kate's Bakery

Kansas City, KS View map

Emily Kate’s Bakery is a dedicated gluten-free bakery in the Kansas City metropolitan area. They bake fresh cakes and desserts for weddings, showers, receptions, and other special events, all designed to coordinate with your wedding theme, colors, and style. Best of all, their baked goods might not contain gluten, but your guests will never know the difference.

Emily Kate’s Bakery can design a wedding cake or dessert table that fulfills your unique vision. They will provide a complimentary tasting session for the couple and consult on design and flavor options; they have platters and cake stands for rent, and will coordinate with wedding planners and/or venues for delivery and set up. They will also provide final touches during set-up by placing flowers or other decoration details on cakes.

Cuisine

Cake flavors include classic vanilla, chocolate espresso, red velvet, carrot, lemon and pumpkin spice. Dessert tables can be filled with many different treats including pies, bars, chocolate desserts, cupcakes and more.

Venues

They will work with any venue in the Kansas City area and have done wedding delivery and set-up as far as St. Joseph, Missouri, Grain Valley, Longview Farms and across downtown.

$4.25

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Jordan E. Married on 09/14/2018

Highly Recommend!

We had an excellent experience with Emily Kate's Bakery for our wedding! The cake was delicious, looked amazing, and the service that was provided was above and beyond! They were extremely polite, personable, and willing to work with us at every turn. The great selection and they showed extreme care to make us feel comfortable with our choices and allowing us to taste test so many things. They even suggested other ideas if we wanted something a little different. There are many stressful parts of planning a wedding, but working with Emily Kate's was one of the most enjoyable aspects. We highly recommend Emily Kate's Bakery, and will be using them for parties and events in the future.
    Kristin Married on 07/21/2018

The Easiest Wedding Decision!

Choosing Emily Kate's Bakery to do our wedding cake was the easiest decision I had to make during our entire planning process! I was so panicked that making an all gluten free wedding would be difficult, because eating anywhere when you are gluten free tends to be tough. However, not only did Emily Kate's make a delicious gluten free cake that I loved, but my now husband, in-laws, and wedding guests had no idea that it was gluten free! They had tons of options for us to choose from and were very helpful when selecting our cakes! They made us a small tiered cake for our cake cutting and cupcakes for the rest of the guests! To top it all off, we ordered a variety of baked goods from them for the bridal suite brunch and all of my girls loved the treats! From the pop tarts, to the muffins, and even the scones and cinnamon rolls, every last piece was eaten! Thank you for making my gluten free wedding so stress free!
    M Kraemer Married on 05/06/2017

Outstanding wedding cake with dependable service!

Emily Kate’s bakery was a breeze to work with for our wedding and delivered exceptionally beautiful, delicious cake that my guests raved about! I look forward to getting my anniversary cake from them every year. I would highly recommend them time and time again- they were the easiest wedding decision I made.

3008 S 44th St Kansas City, KS, 66106

Monday – Saturday by appointment
Location of (Emily Kate's Bakery)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding