Shannon Bond Cake Design, LLC

Olathe, KS View map Visit website

Shannon Bond Cake Design, LLC is a home based cake studio that serves Olathe and the Kansas City areas.

I specialize in designing and creating custom cakes with unique, handmade elements. Only the finest, high quality ingredients are used to provide you with a delicious work of cake-as-art for your special occasion

I love using different textures and techniques to design every cake as a centerpiece, special and unique for each client and every celebration. I work in both buttercream and fondant to give my clients every design possibility to create the cake of their dreams for any style and venue. My calendar does fill up quickly, I only do a limited amount of cakes to fully focus on each cake design for every client.

I've been honored to have my work featured in magazines worldwide and have taught masters classes for my innovative buttercream techniques and designs.

Find out more on my website at www.sbcakedesign.com

Shannon Bond, owner and cake artist

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
    Nina Married on 10/05/2019

Shannon is the best!!

Shannon is AMAZING!! Out of all my vendors, she was so responsive via email. She listened to what I wanted and made any changes when requested. She arrived early to display the cake. The cake..looked phenomenal. It was so simple but oh so elegant. Both the flavors was delicious and moist. The last thing you would want is a dry cake and her cake is not dry at all. I heard from guests they really liked the cake. She is really sweet too. Just stop looking and book Shannon for your wedding day.

Olathe, 66061
913-845-7676
Location of (Shannon Bond Cake Design, LLC)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding