Boston Bridal Lounge

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Heather 3 Reviews
Boston Bridal Lounge was such a valuable resource for our wedding planning. There are so many options out there in every category that it can be overwhelming. Eleni helped to point us in the right direction for many of our vendors. From our very first meeting she gathered information and was spot-on with her recommendations. She set up appointments for us to see venues, introduced us to the perfect photographer, and recommended an amazing cake artist for us. From where to purchase my dress to where to have it altered, she truly got everything right. Starting our planning at the Boston Bridal Lounge was the best decision we made for our wedding.
Wedding: 10/07/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I went to the Boston Bridal Lounge after I had started my planning and needed some advice on florists and invitations, specifically. I had seen an ad for the BBL in a Boston Weddings magazine and saw that they offered a complimentary session. I was intrigued and visited, chatting with Kerri and another staff member. They offered me a sample of wedding cake and a tour of the beautifully decorated space, which was so lovely. They showed me samples of vendor books and gave me some names of where to start my inquiries. I ended up going with Inviting Company, who they recommended, for my wedding invitiations and I'm so happy I did so. I didn't need the full range of services that the BBL provides, because I was doing a lot of the planning on my own. However, Kerri followed up with me with several phone calls and emails and gave me more names when I asked for it. I would recommend visiting the BBL to any bride looking for expertise and friendly, helpful wedding experts!
Wedding: 08/04/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The BBL were very helpful when I was planning my wedding. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford to join the couple's club but they offered me a complimentary session and without that I wouldn't have found my photographer. Besides recommending an array of great photographers in my price range, they were also helpful in any recommendations I needed as well as just being knowledgeable with anything having to do with weddings. Eleni met with me, my mother and my maid of honor and afterwards we all felt so much more relaxed and comforted. Even though we still had a lot of stuff left to plan, Eleni helped us put a lot of stuff in perspective and gave us good ideas to think about. I'm very glad I was able to use the BBL at least a little bit! I definitely recommend using them as much as you can if you are planning a wedding.
Wedding: 07/13/2012
Services Used: Photography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When I first got engaged I had no idea where to start and wasn’t finding the online do-it-yourself wedding planning sites helpful. I had heard about BBL in the press and went in to meet with Kerri and Eleni. They have a great concept and offer as much or as little planning as you need in addition to their knowledge and expertise. I would definitely recommend Boston Bridal Lounge to any bride looking to plan a beautiful and unique wedding.
Wedding: 12/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was in a somewhat different situation in that I was a few months into my planning by the time Boston Bridal Lounge opened. Most of my vendors were in place, as was the overall concept, but I was intrigued by the great press BBL was receiving and had a couple outstanding vendors I still needed. I fell in love with the space that Kerri & Eleni put together.

They were responsive and accommodating and helped me find one of the most important things every bride needs: a FABULOUS makeup artist! They coordinated the trial at their place, complete with champagne and Party Favors cake to nibble on, and voila, I could check another thing off my list!

BBL is quite the unique concept and is a must for any couple looking for resources, ideas, and advice for their special day!

Wedding: 10/22/2011
Services Used: Beauty & Health
  • Flexibility:  5.0
These women are the BEST! My husband and I went in and met with Eleni within weeks of getting engaged and were so impressed! Eleni really understood our vision and made recommendations for vendors that suited us, our style, and price points. What could have been a terribly overwhelming and time consuming process was made so easy and fun thanks to her. We joined the Couple's Club, which gave us discounts at local area businesses, invited to events at the BBL where we could meet vendors and other couples also planning their weddings, and full access to the BBL anytime we wanted to swing by. Also, Eleni, Kerri and Amy were quick to reply to any questions we had along the way and checked in on us to see how things were going throughout the process. Thanks to the gang at BBL, my husband and I had a very stress-free time planning our wedding and we highly recommend the BBL to all engaged couples!
Wedding: 10/15/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I went into Boston Bridal Lounge with absolutely no clue on what I wanted to do for my wedding. As an extremely newly engaged couple, my fiancé and I were both a bit stressed and knew we were going to have differing ideas that we needed help sorting out. From the moment we stepped into BBL and met with Kerri, we were hooked on what they had to offer for us. Kerri had great ideas on the direction of our wedding and helped us show our personalities while staying within our price point. The multitude and variety of vendors that they work with really helped us create the perfect wedding day. We cannot thank Kerri and the rest of the BBL woman enough for all their help!
Wedding: 09/09/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kerri and Eleni at Boston Bridal Lounge are true wedding experts! They referred me to the best of the best vendors, offered their unique style advice, and made the whole process fun and easy. I would recommend BBL for anyone who wants a memorable and one of a kind event!
Wedding: 08/14/2011

Private User 1 Reviews
Kerri and Eleni...helped me the last six weeks before my wedding. I had JUST moved back to Boston and was looking for extremeley different types of vendors to make my weekend most memorable. I didn't want any detail to be typical. I gort my videographer, photographer, makeup and dynamite band through Bridal Lounge. Kerri and Eleni did not pass any judgement...were consistently patient, detailed and helpful with every request.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eleni and Kerri at the Bridal Lounge are wonderful to work with and go out of their way for every bride. They understood my concept and suggested vendors that were a perfect fit. The Bridal Lounge is a gorgeous and inspiring space where couples can see their dream wedding take form. This is THE place for fashionable brides in Boston.

Wedding: 08/07/2010
 617-236-0005
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire