At Your Service Hair Studio
Because we ALWAYS keep it ALL about YOU!!!
Merrick, NY 11566

(4.7/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Wow ! We used at your service for our wedding hair and we can't say enough about Candice and her crew. My sister used her 2 years ago and I knew that when our day came, AYS was the hair company for me. Everyone's hair came out so gorgeous- I couldn't believe it. I was especially happy with my hair. We got married on July 27, 2013 and from the start, I was pretty nervous about humidity. Candice assured me that no matter what the weather was, my hair would be amazing. Well all my prayers were answered and we had a gorgeous day and my hair (which was down and swept to the side) didn't budge for 14 plus hours. I didn't even need a touch up! I can't recommend AYS enough! We feel we have a forever friend in Candice! We love you!
Wedding: 07/27/2013

Elissa 3 Reviews
Candice was my favorite vendor. I fell in love with her, when I met her for my hair and makeup trial and quickly booked her for our wedding and for my engagement photos. Everyone's hair and makeup for the wedding was outstanding. She and her team traveled out to the east end of Long Island at 3am in order to start our hair at 5:30am. We were all done on time and that included myself, 4 bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law and my husbands grandma. I will be using Candice and her salon for the rest of my hair needs.
Wedding: 06/30/2013
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

jennifer 1 Reviews
Very sweet and personable- a little hard to get in touch with but would definitely recommend ays to others
Wedding: 11/10/2012
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  3.5

Private User 1 Reviews
She came to my house. I also got hair extensions she put in and they were beautiful
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

Anonymous 8 Reviews
Candice was one of my favorite vendors to work with from the beginning: She was sweet, organized, responsive and talented at what she does. Prior to my trial, she asked me to email her photos of what sort of hairstyles I was gravitating towards and she totally nailed it on the first try.

On the day of the wedding, she showed up a few minutes early with her assistant and they managed their time to a T--they had everyone perfectly coiffed and ready to go at exactly the end time I had requested, and we didn't all have to get up at the crack of dawn to make it happen!

Candice is a curl master, and she not only made my hair look amazing, but all of my bridesmaids had beautiful, soft, touchable curls that lasted through the brunch the next morning (my maid of honor has very fine hair that never holds styling, but Candice managed to create curls that lasted in her hair--we were really impressed!).

I would highly recommend Candice, not only for her talent and ability to execute one's vision, but because she is easygoing and a pleasure to work with--it makes all the difference when you are stressed out planning a wedding. She makes the process seamless!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Candice, along with her assistant were both professional and did an awesome job with everyone's hair. From my mother in law, my mom and the whole wedding entourage. Thank you so much for everything!
Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Candice was great! I looked beautiful the day of my wedding thanks to her and her team!!!
Wedding: 03/31/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Candice did so much more then hair and makeup. She meet with me and my Mom months before the wedding for a trial. She helped me determine what would be the best look for me, my dress, my headpiece and my jewelry she worked at the WHOLE look !! . And then she helped my Mom in a big way. My mom had been using store box color for decade and had the same long hair since HIGH SCHOOL and her hair color was too dark and made her look pale and older. BUT she was just so resistance to changing what she had been doing for ever!! Candice (who knew she is color specialist ??!! ) was so nice and easy with my Mom that she started seeing Candice for her color and then she let Candice cut her hair !!!!! My Mom not only looked AMAZING at the wedding, she looks 1000 times better everyday now. THANK YOU CANDICE !!!!!!!!
Wedding: 01/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't thank Candice enough on the work she did for my sister, my mother, and I! Our hair came out beautiful and photographed so well! I couldn't be happier with how I looked on my big day! Thanks again! :) Highly recommended!
Wedding: 11/25/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Candice and her team are truly amazing. I stumbled across her on wedding wire after my original person fell through. Candice booked my trial and later that week Candice was at my home trying every style under the sun. We hit it off at that very moment. Her prices are the most reasonable i have seen in this business. On the wedding day she brought my hair to life, along with my 8 bridesmaids and 2 moms...everyone looked so beautiful. Thank you so much for all you have done to make my wedding day unforgettable. Candice has now become my permanent hairstylist and a friend to me..She is the best in this business!!!!!
Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing...Would recommend to everyone. Was professional, nice, and I looked amazing and couldn't stop getting compliments.
Wedding: 07/15/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was very pleased with the whole morning. The 3 professionals who were with about 7 of us that morning were amazing.
Wedding: 06/05/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
At Your Service Hair Studio took all the stress out of the hours leading up to my daughter's wedding. Candice and her team arrived at our hotel in the wee hours of the morning and had the entire bridal party and both moms ready and gorgeous for photos at 9:00 a.m. What could have been rushed and chaiotic was calm, organized and lots of fun! Everyone's hairstyle reflected what the individual wanted and the makeup was natural and expertly applied.
I highly recommend At Your Service Hair Studio for your next special occasion.
Wedding: 06/05/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I hired "At Your Service" for hair and makeup for my wedding in April and they were amazing! I saw Candice a few weeks before the big day she fixed my color (which was a mess) Then on the day of she really made us feel special! What I really loved about them, is that they were not only on time, (but a few minutes early) had everything set up, and really did make the day enjoyable. They were professional and really fantastic! I would recommend her to anyone!
Wedding: 04/16/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Candice did a wonderful job for me, my Mother, my Mother-in-law and my two daughters for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary party (ages from 11 to 72 !!) I had attended a charity function at the Crest Hollow just before Halloween last year where Candice donated her time to do the hair and make up for a children's fashion show to benefit KIDS IN NEED. I was so impressed I kept her card. Having her come to our house to get us all beautified was wonderful, it made a special occasion even more fun!
Wedding: 03/25/2011
 516-286-1498
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire