Alina Pizzano couture bridal

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Alina made me the most beautiful dress!!!!!! Every step of the way she was there for me to give feedback and make changes to make sure I got exactly what I wanted!!!! I am so glad I decided to design my dress with her! Thank you!
Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say enough wonderful things about Alina at Alina Pizzano Bridal Couture. The entire process of getting my dress made from start to finish was just amazing. I have to admit, I was not looking forward to wedding dress shopping; being that I am a curvy girl. The idea of having to try on a bunch of dresses that are not in your size and then trying to guess what it is going to look like in the correct size, was just not appealing in the least. Instead, I got to have the most wonderful experience of getting a custom, one-of-a- kind gown designed just for me by the fabulous Alina Pizzano. The process started by my sending Alina photos of dresses that I loved and then we sat down to look at 3 custom dress design drawings that she created for me. We chose a design and the fun began. I brought a couple friends with me to help me make decisions in the process and we got to look at the most beautiful fabrics and lace. I felt like a princess. As we started having fittings, the dress started changing and taking form and what Alina created for me was absolutely breathtaking. It was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. She gave me the most beautiful dress that fit ME perfectly. Alina is not only an amazingly talented dress designer, but she truly cares about her clients and you can see how much love and care goes into making you the dress of your dreams. I would highly recommend Alina Pizzano couture bridal to anyone. I can't thank Alina enough for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.
Wedding: 09/22/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alina designed my wedding gown along with 9 others in my bridal party. She is an amazing talent. My gown was stunning! She is a delight to work with and did an outstanding job of bringing my vision to life. Thanks Alina!
Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alina is a gem. I had a special request to create a couture gown using elements of my mother's gown, and I was worried that I would not be able to afford her. Amazingly, she went ahead and created the perfect gown for me and within budget too. Not only did I get a dress that was all original, I got a creation that was worth every cent and more...something that was entirely me and not at all like anything I had seen at the higher-end stores or at David's Bridal. Alina thought of everything. She listened to me, allowed me to dream big and gave me a treasure that I hope my daughter one day would like to perhaps create something of her own with too. I highly recommend Alina to every bride who thinks something is missing with dresses already available. Thank you Alina for doing what you do and for being a friend.

Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alina was excellent from the very beginning, discussing my initial ideas with me and then proposing beautiful designs and recommendations that incorporated them. Even if you have no clear ideas of what you want, she's quick to understand your style (as well as the style that of the event you'll be attending) and then propose designs accordingly. She is a perfectionist at heart, and has an attention to detail, good taste and a strong commitment to delivering only the best that inspires absolute confidence in her work. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to have a special dress designed and made for them!
Wedding: 09/07/2012
Alina,
Is a one of a kind dress designer. You will not find another person that will cater to the bride and all her wishes, demands, requests, and dreams. Alina, pays attention to all the detail even the small and unmentioned requests. She is willing to go the extra mile for complete customer satisfaction. But don't think you are just some client, you are a true friend that she journeys through the design and whole planning process with you. Her impeccable service and creativity are top notch. She is truly a gem!
-Raquel
Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I highly recommend the amazingly talented Alina Pizzano! Never one to dream or imagine my wedding day or what I'd wear, I was lost when looking at wedding dresses and a sea of white that all seemed the same. Then I met with Alina and her artistic vision sparked my excitement, and the uniquely me dress that she created made me feel like royalty for a day - and for more days to come since we will dye the short version of the dress so I can wear it again!

Go see her - brides, bridesmaids, mothers and in-laws of brides, flower girls, she makes everyone look and feel like an A-lister.

Check out her blog post about the dress:
Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I found Alina Pizzano Couture bridal, after being frustrated with the 'bridal salon' experience.
Since most brides are obsessed with price, I have to say it was within my budget, the veil and all alterations were included.

Now for the dress: All I can say is, crazy-amazing-beautiful-wow! The entire process only takes about 6 months, but what an experience! During my consult, Alina listened to me, my mother, and immediately showed me one of her collection pieces. As soon as I saw that dress, I knew I was in the right place. I tried on a sample, to proclaim "this is the start of my dress"... But that was only the beginning. We took a classic Hollywood look and gave it a modern architectural twist. The gown was simply elegant, but the TRAIN, oh good lord, the absolutely unbelievable train.. A 2-piece masterpiece!!!

Alina invited me, my mother, MOH, and auntie into her studio for fittings, conversation, and fun. From the muslin rendering, to the final dress fittings our regular appointments became social gatherings. I was completely relaxed, and 1000% happy with my dress. Alina even created an elegant headpiece instead of a traditional veil.

There aren't enough words to describe how gorgeous my dress was, how absolutely amazing Alina is, and how wonderful the entire wedding dress experience was. I loved my dress, I looked incredible.

My husband cried the entire time he saw me walk down the aisle to marry him, and that's what mattered the most to me.

Thank you to Alina, Shaum (sp?) and Wookie, for being such an integral part of my wedding. Can't wait to come visit you!
Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I'm a textile designer and I work for BCBG. I mention this because Alina used to be a senior designer at BCBG and my boss is actually good friends with Alina, so she came with the highest recommendations. And she did not disappoint! My guests told me I looked stunning in my custom-made couture gown.

Since I work in the industry, I have extremely high standards. I came to Alina with sketches, fabric, and beads and a very specific vision of what I wanted to wear on my wedding day. It's fair to say I'm high maintenance. I met with four other bridal dressmakers, who were all excellent, but after meeting with Alina I knew she was the only person who could successfully execute my gown. She immediately understood my vision. I also had a great time working with her, feeling more like I was hanging out with a good friend rather than working with a vendor. Even though she is SUPER busy, I never felt rushed during our appointments.

Although I came to her with my own design, Alina is an amazingly talented and creative designer. Her designs are unique statement pieces executed in the most beautiful and interesting fabrics. What is so special about her process is that she works with each bride to create a truly custom gown that will make you look like the most beautiful version of yourself– and not a cookie cutter bride from a magazine. Also, her gowns are truly COUTURE. This is a word that is often overused in the fashion/ bridal industry– but Alina is the real deal. During the fitting process she took a very creative approach to the pattern making and design of my gown and her additions were all spot-on. I think I had about 6 fittings and meetings to review fabric and beading techniques! She was not satisfied until the gown was an absolutely perfect fit and executed to her high standards.

I was thrilled with the outcome. Not only was my dress beautiful, but it made me look beautiful and special. And it was comfortable as well! I danced the whole night away with my husband. If you are looking for a truly unique and custom gown that will express your personality, then I highly highly recommend working with Alina.
Wedding: 03/24/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Designing my dress with Alina was undoubtedly my favorite part of the wedding planning process. Alina is such a sweetheart and SO good at what she does! She always comes up with a solution to any issues that may arise with your dress design. When I initially walked into Alina's studio, I was almost certain that I wouldn't be able to afford to buy a dress from her -- her dresses are gorgeous! I was WRONG! Alina worked with me and my budget to make me the wedding dress of my dreams. We had as many consultations and fittings as necessary until it was perfect. And she made me a gorgeous cage veil and feather headpiece that completed my vintage look. (My friends are already calling dibs on the veil and headpiece as their "something borrowed" when they get married!) I received SO many compliments on my dress, I lost count! Everyone including my wedding planner, makeup artist, and most fashionista of girlfriends told me it was the most gorgeous and unique dress they had ever seen! Alina made me feel stunning on my wedding day. Have her make your dress -- I guarantee you won't be disappointed!
Wedding: 07/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alina Pizzano's is amazing to work with. She created a one of kind bridal creation!
Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alina was incredible to work with! Always flexible, understanding, and she really listened to what my daughter wanted. The dress turned out absolutely amazing! Aside from her professionalism and incredible talent and great design eye, she is a truly wonderful person inside and out! My daughter and I always looked forward to our appointments with her, she was so much fun and so sweet! I cannot recommend her enough!
Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Alina. She was so helpful and patient while creating my custom wedding dress and my mom's MOB outfit. She is so very talented but besides that, she became such a great friend and I was so glad that she was a part of my big day! My dress was absolutely perfect---the workmanship was unbelievable. I received so many compliments on the dress that day--and still have people comment on it to me months after the wedding. It was perfect!

Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I highly recommend Alina Pizzano couture bridal for any bride looking for a unique, stylish walk down the aisle. I started shopping for a wedding dress only 2 months before my wedding and not only did I get a private shopping experience (Alina Pizzano is by appointment only), but I got not one but two beautiful dresses made and delivered weeks before my wedding! The best part is that the store’s owner and designer, Alina, actually works at the store, did all of the fittings and made sure her designs complemented my shape. Alina’s designs are so beautifully made and spectacularly designed that it’s hard to choose just one! Alina is very artistic, careful with the fit of her designs, and is such a pleasure to work with. I recommend Alina Pizzano to any bride who wants a stress-free, highly rewarding wedding gown shopping experience. Thank you, Alina!!
Wedding: 12/05/2010

Meghann 1 Reviews
My experience working with Alina was wonderful! She is extremely down to earth, compassionate and responsive. It is very rare to come across someone with Alina's level of talent who treats their customers like friends.
My dress was absolutely beautiful, but more importantly, it was exactly what I wanted. If you have the chance to have Alina make your wedding dress, take it.
Wedding: 09/26/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Alina is the most gracious, generous, and sweet person. She went beyond my expectations during the design process. I used to live in LA and moved out of state to live with my fiancee. I traveled frequently every few months for fittings. Alina always made time for me to work around my schedule. She even made last minute changes when I was running late. I never had to worry about being honest with what I wanted. Alina made me feel comfortable and confident. She made honest suggestions when trying to have the dress design work within my budget. There was NEVER any sales pitch or hidden agenda with Alina. Every session was like meeting up with a girlfriend for non-stop laughs and good conversations! I love Alina, and think of her as my friend. Everyone at my wedding was floored by how beautiful the dress was and how well it looked on me. Any bride wanting that TRULY personal experience and a one of a kind custom dress design Alina Pizzano couture bridal is for you! I love you Alina... thank you for making my wedding so special and being my friend!
Wedding: 09/04/2010
 626-584-0076
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire