The Mission Theatre

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 350
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
About Us
The Mission Theatre is a full service venue located in the original Dickinson Movie Theatre in Mission, kansas. Restored to her original beauty, the Mission Theatre has been host to well over 100 weddings since her reopening in the fall of 2006. We feature all inclusive pricing and a service level that we guarantee to surpass all others.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words can’t describe how wonderful this venue was to me, my husband and our family. I was the kind of bride that had several questions and a vision of exactly what I wanted. Ryan was incredible about responding quickly and effectively to all my questions. There were a couple of details that I had to remind Ryan about, which is expected and everything was handled quickly. Ryan and his staff were beyond amazing the day of the wedding with details, setup and last minute changes. The staff had a helpful and fun attitude with the entire wedding party throughout the day. They are very flexible to make sure that the bride and groom are happy. The theatre provides such a romantic atmosphere for a ceremony and a fun environment for a reception. The flow of the reception was great as well as the DJ services. The staff had great communication with me thru out the entire event. We had several guests tell us how much fun they had. Guests also commented on what a cool and fun vibe the venue had. I would recommend this venue and great staff to anyone. If you want a romantic but fun wedding where you dance the night away this is the place to have your wedding.

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Associations I Belong to
913-362-2107
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards