The Dress by Nicole

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I purchased my absolute dream wedding dress from The Dress by Nicole. I looked at quite a few shops and saw pretty dresses, but they were either too much money or nothing that truly caught my eye. The Dress by Nicole has beautiful dresses at reasonable prices for the wonderful quality you are getting. Last fall I was about to purchase my dress from the shop, but then they told me about the Kitty Chen trunk show they were having the following weekend and recommended I come back then to save 10%. I thought that was so awesome that they told me about the sale, and it is truly an indication of the types of girls that work there! Every girl I worked with was so nice and friendly. The environment isn't stuffy and I didn't feel rushed or pressured at all. I had a super great wedding dress buying experience at The Dress by Nicole and I recommend them to everyone! They also have beautiful veils and accessories too.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
131 W. Wesley St., Wheaton, IL 60187
BLOG

Not just any dress but The Dress!

The Dress by Nicole is a bridal boutique for the discriminating bride looking for that exquisite, unique gown. We offer a wide array of special order and immediate purchase gowns, dresses and tuxedo rental. Whatever your occasion, we are excited to help you find The Dress or The Tux!

Details