The Dress by Nicole

The Dress by Nicole

Not just any dress but The Dress!

131 W. Wesley St.
Wheaton, IL 60187 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
About Us

The Dress by Nicole is a bridal boutique for the discriminating bride looking for that exquisite, unique gown. We offer a wide array of special order and immediate purchase gowns, dresses and tuxedo rental. Whatever your occasion, we are excited to help you find The Dress or The Tux!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hit up at least 10 different dress shops when shopping for my wedding dress. This place was the BEST dress shop by FAR.

I had my own consultant help me the whole time I was there. They let me try on every dress I wanted, they offered any assistance they could. I live out of the country and they offered shipping to my house or pick up at the store. The dress came in exactly when they said it would and it was perfect!

They recommended someone to do the alterations - Brinda- and she was great as well. I was on a tight schedule (as I was visiting) and we were able to get all 4 appointments done in one week.

The customer service is great and the dresses are great. Beautiful dresses for a reasonable price. There were plenty of dresses to choose from, however not too many you were going to have a panic attack.

I will recommend to everyone looking for the right wedding dress.

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
Services Used: Dress & Attire
The Dress by Nicole is a wedding attire boutique from Illinois. We service weddings througout the local area, including Chicago, Wheaton, and Naperville. The Dress by Nicole is a professional wedding attire boutique that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses, prom, homecoming, tuxedos, and accessories
630-653-3737
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards