Scrumptious Wedding & Specialty Cakes: Home of Colette's Cake Goddess

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding cake was delicious! And it looked beautiful too. It was the perfect amount of softness that is needed in a cake, and the flavors went so well together. We got the chocolate cake with hazelnut crunch filling and then the vanilla cake with whipped cream and strawberries. The chocolate was by far the best!

But the best part about this experience was Rowena. She was so easy and flexible to work with. I had already moved out of town to live with my husband, so I sent my cousin and mom to do the tasting for me. She welcomed them very warmly. When my dad also wanted to try the cakes another day (when finalizing between two vendors), she said come on over! I had asked for a certain type of "painted cake," but initially Rowena said that would be outside our package range. So I was okay with that and went with a different colored frosting instead. But two days later, Rowena calls me and says she can do the painted cake look with some other method, within our package price. She had been doing a lot of research to make my vision come true. I thought that was very sweet of her to go out of her way to accomodate my request, without any increase in price for me.

Overall, very friendly, very sweet, very reliable and very flexible!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
1722 N. Tustin, Orange, CA 92865

Scrumptious Wedding & Specialty Cakes:

A quaint little cake gallery nestled in the heart of Orange that creates scrumptious, unique and unforgettable wedding cakes. We create cakes with artistic enchanting designs as well as mouth watering and delicious taste. Call for a free design consultation and cake tasting today.

... read more

Scrumptious Wedding & Specialty Cakes:

Contact Us Today for Your Next Event!

Website

Email Us

(714) 974-6881

+/- read less
Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Health license: Yes
Scrumptious Wedding & Specialty Cakes: Home of Colette's Cake Goddess is a wedding Cake Gallery from Orange County California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles , Riverside, and Orange Counties. Scrumptious Wedding & Specialty Cakes: Home of Colette's Cake Goddess is a professional wedding Cake Shop that has been part of the Orange County wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding and specialty cakes