Pacific Patisserie

Santa Ana, CA View map

Founded in 2006, Pacific Patisserie specializes in wedding cakes and provides organic, gluten-free and vegan cakes. With a decade of food industry experience and formal training with pastry chefs from the prestigious St Regis Monarch Beach Resort & Spa as well as Ritz Carlton under his belt, the owner, Armando Cruz, has the essential knowledge and expertise to create beautifully decorated and succulent cakes. Pacific Patisserie makes customer satisfaction their top priority and will ensure that you will only experience superior service from the ordering process all the way to delivery....

cake tasting by appointments only, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Santa Ana..

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Iris
    Iris O. Married on 01/08/2022

Very professional

This vendor was recommended to us by the hotel venue. They have a wide variety of choices for the flavors and are really good. Their office was quite difficult to locate since they don鈥檛 have a shop. They just do pre-ordered cakes and they were very flexible on the design and toppers.
  • Monica
    Monica H. Married on 09/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So please with our cake!

My now husband and I were married at the Chapel of Orange. Pacific Patisserie is a regular vendor for this venue which made the whole process really seamless. I am a baker so cake flavor and appearance is a little more important to me than most. I decided that with everything else you have to do prep for a wedding it was best that I didn鈥檛 try to make my own cake. I was nervous but couldn鈥檛 be more pleased with that decision and how everything turned out. I brought some inspiration photos and was able to design exactly what I wanted with Cindy. They have great flavors to choose from so it was really tough to decide between a couple of them, but we went with the marble cake with hazelnut filling and buttercream frosting. We got so many compliments on the flavor. I cannot say enough great things about our cake!
  • Clay
    Clay D. Married on 10/20/2020

Wedding cake and Pastries

For our wedding we loved their options. We know cake is cumbersome and preferred to leave options for our guests to be treated with. So we did a small cake with the cappuccino bites, mini apple pies, and cannolis, and everyone LOVED them! Couldn't be happier!
  • illustration stars

17 photos 路 06/05/2022
  • Andy & Caselyn
    50 photos 路 04/19/2019

The Gallery, An Event Boutique The Gallery, An Event Boutique Wedding Planners

Pacific Patisserie provide fabulous cakes. I wasn't with my Clients during the selection process but they tell me Armando was easy to work with and offered lots of suggestions. On the day of the wedding the cake was delivered on time and cared for during delivery, which, has been an issue with other vendors in the past so it is something I look for upon receipt of a cake at a venue. The cake itself looked beautiful and tasted wonderful. A moist flavourful pi帽a colada sponge cake. Guests all enjoyed the cake and said how original the flavor was. I would recommend Pacific Patisserie to any couple in the area. I had a great experience with them.

Bridal & Event Lounge Bridal & Event Lounge Wedding Planners

This is one of Bridal and Event Lounge's Preferred vendors. They are always a pleasure to do business with. They offer the best services at the most reasonable prices. Thank you for all your services=)

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Pacific Patisserie to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

2727 South Shannon St Santa Ana, CA, 92704
714-549-2808
Location of (Pacific Patisserie)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding