17431 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sensitive Sweets

Sensitive Sweets is a dedicated Gluten-free and Nut-free BAKERY. We specialize in custom cakes and desserts for those who have food sensitivities or dietary restrictions. Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free and nut-free and Vegan. We truly believe that EVERYONE deserves a treat!

Follow Sensitive Sweets on

wedding roses and strawberries
ss wed burlap red
ss wedd purple vine red
Sensitive Sweets
ss wedding beach chairs red
ss wedding 4tiered swiss
Sensitive Sweets
ss wedding square grey orange red
ss wedding sage twig

Sensitive Sweets 4
Sensitive Sweets 5

Stephanie Tufenkjian · Married on 08/10/2019

Loved them!!!

We ordered a petite cake and it was absolutely beautiful what they were able to do. It is very hard to find a vegan bakery let alone gluten free. The vanilla for the cake tasted delicious and they were able to mimic a photo of a different cake that I had. Instead of a cake topper, we used flower petals from the florist and the venue decorated the cake once it arrived. I really loved the way that they were able to deliver and it went smoothly on their Part. I have attached the Pinterest photo of what I did want and then attached the photo of the cake at the venue and us cutting the cake.

Sensitive Sweets 6
    Sensitive Sweets 7
    Sensitive Sweets 8
    Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 03/25/2018

Vegans and Gluten Frees Rejoice!

My (now) husband and I were planning our wedding. He is gluten free and I am vegan. We boldly took on the challenge of a basically vegan and gluten free wedding for our 220 (mostly not vegan or gluten free) guests. My wedding planner recommended Sensitive Sweets and glad they did! From the beginning, Melanie was a joy to work with. Professional and welcoming during the tasting, and easy to follow-up and coordinate with. My cake was gorgeous (see pictures) and she had a great idea to save money by making a beautiful layer cake but adding sheet cakes for the serving most of the guests (easier and less expensive). Also we served cake pops and cookies for a little variety. They were a hit and gone by dessert. Such a delight and you can pick multiple flavors for the cake you serve for a wonderful variety. Also all the ingredients are non-GMO. If you have any dietary/ecological preferences Sensitive Sweets is the way to go for special and every day occasions.

Sensitive Sweets 9
    Sensitive Sweets 10
    Sensitive Sweets 11
    Sent on 03/20/2019

Leda · Married on 02/10/2018

Get a Fabulous Cake With No Stress

Words can't describe what a pleasure it was to work with Melanie! Multiple vendors were extremely hesitant to work with my husband and I due to my anaphylactic allergies to peanuts and tree nuts. However, Melanie instantly put us at ease with her energy, kindness, and understanding. She made the process so much fun! She listened to what we wanted and worked within the budget from our venue very well. Melanie took our inspiration photos, added her creative spin, and created our dream wedding cake (a delicious, midnight chocolate cake with raspberry filling)!

On the day of the wedding, Melanie set up our wedding cake and made the table look incredible. My husband and I were blown away at our wedding cake as soon as we saw it. She and her team went above and beyond to deliver the perfect cake for our wedding. We barely had time to eat that night, but we both stopped what we were doing to sit down and enjoy our cake. A year later, it is still one of the highlights for us

In addition to our wedding cake, we also asked Melanie to make a petite birthday cake for my cousin who was our DJ (it happened to be his birthday that night too). She also went above and beyond with that by designing a musical themed cake with notes and an upright mini DJ table. We presented the cake to him at the reception and he loved it!

Overall, we would highly recommend Sensitive Sweets!! The whole team is professional, diligent, and friendly! Plus the last thing you should have to worry about is you or anyone in your party having an allergic reaction!

FYI, if your venue includes a wedding cake, but all the approved vendors won't work with you due to allergy concerns, it is worth asking the venue coordinator if you can use Sensitive Sweets. Our coordinator was very understanding and let us switch with no problem.

Sensitive Sweets 12
    Sensitive Sweets 13
    Sent on 02/08/2019

Sensitive Sweets FAQ

$ 5.00
    $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sensitive Sweets 1
    Free Anniversary Cake
    Free 4" round Anniversary Cake with any wedding cake order over $200. You must provide coupon when placing your order. Not valid for past orders.

• 17431 Brookhurst St Fountain Valley, 92708 See on map