102 Reviews for Pacific Patisserie

Setup (6)
Pastries (1)
Vegan (1)
89 Pacific Patisserie Reviews

We chose Pacific Patisserie because of the price and the cakes were delicious! Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted! Each tier was a different flavor because it was so hard for us to choose just one or two from their bakery. The cake was moist and delicious and we ended up eating the wedding cake for another week. They were also able to work with the picture we provided and it was beautiful! Thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was exactly how we wanted it. It was so beautiful and they were able to work with the picture we provided, even putting real flowers on it. We couldn't be happier with the end result! Thank you to all!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup

The cutting cake and desserts were exactly what we asked for! Everything looked beautiful and tasted wonderful!

Profile Picture Tori, 6/17/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations

My husband and I used Pacific Patisserie for our wedding cake this past weekend. We just wanted a single-tier cake for cutting since we served gelato to our guests. The cake turned out very nice. The only issue I had was that we chose to pick our cake up, as it was only one mile from the venue, and we kept getting told different times to pick it up depending on when someone would be there. 11-1, now 2-4, then 11-1 again. As bride and groom we had busy days and I kept having to check with other people of those times would work for them to pick it up. That was my only issue with this place! (It would have cost as much as the cake to have had it delivered only a mile away so we opted not to do it they way). The cake looked exactly as I had hope and tasted good too!

Profile Picture Tanya, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I got married at the Tustin Ranch Golf Club. The package we got included a cake from Pacific Patisserie. We got to pick what flavors we wanted and do a taste test of all their flavors. It was so hard to choose! They all tasted amazing! The design on the cake was flawless. We received so many complements on how decadent the cake looked and tasted. They even gave us the offer to order the top layer of our wedding cake a couple weeks before our first year anniversary and they will bake it for us for free so we didn't have to freeze any of our original wedding cake! I would definitely recommend this vendor. Their cakes look spectacular and taste even better!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Friendly staffs. Beautiful cake exactly how I want it. Taste delicious too. Deliver on-time. Affordable 3 tier cakes for 100 people. Total $500. A lot of flavor options to choose from

Profile Picture User7433529, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We love Pacific Patisserie! My husband and I just renewed our wedding vows with a Nightmare Before Christmas themed reception. We wanted a cake to fit our theme, without being blatantly Nightmare Before Christmas. We ended up with a strawberry shortcake flavored cake in an elegant black and white design, which went perfectly with our Jack & Sally silhouette cake topper. The cake was amazing and the staff was prompt and professional. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Gail, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup

Pacific Patisserie is an amazing bakery for wedding cakes (or special events too). We found them through our reception venue and we couldn't be happier!! The cakes are amazing... the staff is super friendly... the cake tasting was adorable. They take their time with you they cater to your preferences. On top of it all they will give you a fresh cake on you 1 year anniversary.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Vegan
3.8

I was referred to Pacific Patisserie by a family friend. I was very pleased with their cake tasting selection and interaction with our representatives.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup

Their cakes and pastries are delicious! We ordered through our wedding package with the La Mirada Golf Club so I'm not completely sure of their prices but we were able to afford a 2 tier cake and 250 pastries paying on $20 extra for one of our 5 pastries to be a premium. Our only disappointment is that we didn't get to eat much of our wedding cake! We took our first bites and I dug in for a 2nd and 3rd because it was so good (we cut into the lemon blueberry cake). Great responsiveness and service, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Pastries

Pacific Patisserie were one of the options provided by our venue (Tustin Ranch Golf Club) and we were very impressed with their flavor selection and professionalism. We chose to do a pretty ivory tiered cake and delivered flowers to them the day before, which they arranged so beautifully. We got many compliments on the cake and I would absolutely recommend Jackie and her team to any bride-to-be. They even offered to make us an anniversary cake next year, so we enjoyed devouring our top tier the day after the wedding with our family :)

Profile Picture Jess, 4/2/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup

I was highly satisfied with everything.

Profile Picture User5553146, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We made an appointment for a cake tasting because this bakery is one of three that we get to choose between with our package at Tustin Ranch Golf Club. They had several different options and flavor combos to choose from and made sure to tell us which ones were premium and which ones were included with the package. Lots of them tasted really good, so it was difficult to narrow it down. One of the surprising favorites was the Apple Spice cake, which was a normally priced flavor and really delicious, it had just enough apple flavoring without tasting over the top. In the end, we decided to do three different flavors with our three layers - mocha almond on the bottom (which most people will get), the middle is a chocolate caramel if I remember right, and for the top we went with something a little different, white cake with mango filling. We were very happy with the different choices, as far as premium flavors, we might have gone with the strawberry shortcake which was yummy but it just didn't look as great once you cut into it. We did notice that the cake we sampled was shorter so the icing layers were closer together than in a normal wedding cake, which might alter the flavor, but the cakes were moist so it shouldn't be an issue. The location is in an industrial area but the room where we sampled cakes was decorated beautifully and we were happy that we got to choose different flavors, that they are going to incorporate the lego figurines we provide into the decoration and that its all included with the price that we're paying Tustin Ranch!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jackie and the team at Pacific Patisserie made the cake for my wedding. My wife and I couldn't believe how amazing the cake looked and how delicious it was! Our guests were in awe over the cake! If you want someone to do the job right and blow away the crowd, Pacific Patisserie is the one! They are true professionals in all aspects!

Profile Picture Sean, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
3.6

The Cake itself was beautiful and delicious. I heard zero complaints from guests, and had several "Best Wedding Cake Ever" comments.

The only drawback was on the admin side. The order had to be re-placed and their hours are unique (1pm to 6pm) which added up to a lot of phone tag (which can be quite stressful the days before your wedding). They charged me nearly $200 for a relatively easy design, but, again, the guests loved it and I was happy with it, which is all that matters in the end.

Profile Picture Amethyst, 7/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We just had our wedding and ordered our wedding cake from Pacific Patisserie. We were very happy with their services. From the beginning, we got to attend a tasting session where we tried over 10 types of cakes and an assortment of baked goods. On the day of our wedding, the cake came out just as I requested! It was absolutely beautiful and received many compliments that the cake flavors were delicious. They delivered on time and set up the cake without bugging me at all! Definitely consider them for your wedding cake!!

Profile Picture Esther, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were very pleased with our wedding cake a couple of weeks ago. We enjoyed all the flavors at our tasting so we went with different flavors on our four tiered cake...chocolate rasberry mousse, almond with chocolate mousse and mocha, chocolate caramel crumble, and strawberry shortcake. The sweetness of the butter cream frosting was perfect! We wanted a simple design with natural flowers on the tiers and they did a great job at it. The cake looked even better than what I had envisioned.
On a side note, it was actually a very pleasant surprise to come across Armando after his contact info was given to me by another venue we didnt go with. I then realized I knew him from south OC when his bakery business was starting off. I am so happy to see how his business has grown over the years. His hard work, great customer service and dedication has paid off. Armando is also a jokester and has a good sense of humor which is always a plus in my book...he knows what I'm referring to?. I wish him and his business much success! Thank you Armando and team??

Profile Picture Evette, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
4.3

Made a beautiful cake that showed a perfect understanding of what I wanted even though I provided nothing but a terrible sketch and kept changing my mind. I was too excited to eat any at the wedding but I have been assured that it was yummy (orange cranberry cake with passionfruit icing!)

Profile Picture Caiti, 5/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was amazing! They were very helpful in selecting flavored and designs. Ask for Marie!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everyone loved our cake!!! Thank you so much, all the flavors were delicious!!
All the associates were very friendly and willing to assist, I dealt a lot with Jackie, she's awesome!
They followed all our instructions, as to what my husband and I wanted, to the "T", and exceeded our expectations!
We got several compliments as to the simple elegance of the cake, as well as the flavors! And we all know how picky guests can be with the cake. Lol
I'd recommend Pacific Bakery to anyone in search of a delicious, beautiful cake. And if you can spend a few extra bucks, definitely get the strawberry shortcake flavor, delicious!!!

Profile Picture User4802518, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Such a great vendor to work it. So many different options avaiable and tasty flavors!

Profile Picture Kristel, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful and delicious cake, excellent service

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Armando does a fantastic job of creating the vision. The cake tasted amazing!
Thanks again, Alli and Rich 9/19/2014.

Profile Picture Alli , 9/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious cakes, gorgeous cakes and above all great customer service and prompt responsiveness!

Profile Picture Karla, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Gave me what I wanted. Cake tasted great.

Profile Picture Dianne, 9/13/14, 1 Review