Pacific Patisserie Reviews

Pacific Patisserie 1
Pacific Patisserie 2
Pacific Patisserie 3

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2017

The cake was exactly how we wanted it. It was so beautiful and they were able to work with the picture we provided, even putting real flowers on it. We couldn't be happier with the end result! Thank you to all!!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Pacific Patisserie 4
    Pacific Patisserie 5

Tori · Married on 06/17/2017

The cutting cake and desserts were exactly what we asked for! Everything looked beautiful and tasted wonderful!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Katie · Married on 01/21/2017

My husband and I got married at the Tustin Ranch Golf Club. The package we got included a cake from Pacific Patisserie. We got to pick what flavors we wanted and do a taste test of all their flavors. It was so hard to choose! They all tasted amazing! The design on the cake was flawless. We received so many complements on how decadent the cake looked and tasted. They even gave us the offer to order the top layer of our wedding cake a couple weeks before our first year anniversary and they will bake it for us for free so we didn't have to freeze any of our original wedding cake! I would definitely recommend this vendor. Their cakes look spectacular and taste even better!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Friendly staffs. Beautiful cake exactly how I want it. Taste delicious too. Deliver on-time. Affordable 3 tier cakes for 100 people. Total $500. A lot of flavor options to choose from

Sent on 11/24/2016

Gail · Married on 11/05/2016

We love Pacific Patisserie! My husband and I just renewed our wedding vows with a Nightmare Before Christmas themed reception. We wanted a cake to fit our theme, without being blatantly Nightmare Before Christmas. We ended up with a strawberry shortcake flavored cake in an elegant black and white design, which went perfectly with our Jack & Sally silhouette cake topper. The cake was amazing and the staff was prompt and professional. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2016

Their cakes and pastries are delicious! We ordered through our wedding package with the La Mirada Golf Club so I'm not completely sure of their prices but we were able to afford a 2 tier cake and 250 pastries paying on $20 extra for one of our 5 pastries to be a premium. Our only disappointment is that we didn't get to eat much of our wedding cake! We took our first bites and I dug in for a 2nd and 3rd because it was so good (we cut into the lemon blueberry cake). Great responsiveness and service, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jess · Married on 04/02/2016

Pacific Patisserie were one of the options provided by our venue (Tustin Ranch Golf Club) and we were very impressed with their flavor selection and professionalism. We chose to do a pretty ivory tiered cake and delivered flowers to them the day before, which they arranged so beautifully. We got many compliments on the cake and I would absolutely recommend Jackie and her team to any bride-to-be. They even offered to make us an anniversary cake next year, so we enjoyed devouring our top tier the day after the wedding with our family :)

Sent on 04/24/2016

Maggie · event on 01/11/2016

my daughter in laws cake was beautiful and tasty, just what i expected. I will definitely recommend you to all my friends and family. Your staff was extremely nice and helpful!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Karen · event on 01/09/2016

Marie was very organized and professional.

Sent on 01/19/2016

I was highly satisfied with everything.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Sean · Married on 07/18/2015

Jackie and the team at Pacific Patisserie made the cake for my wedding. My wife and I couldn't believe how amazing the cake looked and how delicious it was! Our guests were in awe over the cake! If you want someone to do the job right and blow away the crowd, Pacific Patisserie is the one! They are true professionals in all aspects!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Chelsea · Married on 04/18/2015

The cake was amazing! They were very helpful in selecting flavored and designs. Ask for Marie!

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • User5033529 · event on 04/11/2015

Jackie was amazing! Very professional service. Thanks.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Everyone loved our cake!!! Thank you so much, all the flavors were delicious!!
    All the associates were very friendly and willing to assist, I dealt a lot with Jackie, she's awesome!
    They followed all our instructions, as to what my husband and I wanted, to the "T", and exceeded our expectations!
    We got several compliments as to the simple elegance of the cake, as well as the flavors! And we all know how picky guests can be with the cake. Lol
    I'd recommend Pacific Bakery to anyone in search of a delicious, beautiful cake. And if you can spend a few extra bucks, definitely get the strawberry shortcake flavor, delicious!!!

Sent on 02/19/2015
  • User4750161 · event on 01/24/2015

OMG!!!! They have the best flavors i have ever tasted. Couldn't make up my mind!! My whole family loved the delicious cake and the decoration was on point with my sons birthday theme. Thank you it was all too amazing will call you guys back soon:-)

Sent on 01/29/2015
  • User4750161 · event on 12/28/2014

The cake was amazing inside and out. All of my guest loved the cake and gave the number to 2 family members that have events coming up. I will definitely will be coming back.

Sent on 01/29/2015
  • User4750982 · event on 12/25/2014

Our pastries and cake were delicious. My family loved them. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Kristel · Married on 11/08/2014

Such a great vendor to work it. So many different options avaiable and tasty flavors!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Lisa · Married on 10/25/2014

Beautiful and delicious cake, excellent service

Sent on 11/11/2014

Alli · Married on 09/19/2014

Armando does a fantastic job of creating the vision. The cake tasted amazing!
    Thanks again, Alli and Rich 9/19/2014.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Angela · event on 09/14/2014

We received high praise for the pastries available at our event. They were aesthetically pleasing and as delicious as they looked! The pastries were delivered to our venue on time and just as lovely as they were at the tasting.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Karla · Married on 09/14/2014

Delicious cakes, gorgeous cakes and above all great customer service and prompt responsiveness!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Dianne · Married on 09/13/2014

Gave me what I wanted. Cake tasted great.

Sent on 09/23/2014

ashley · Married on 08/23/2014

For our wedding in August, we wanted to be a little nontraditional - and decided no cake. But we did have a great dessert table which Pacific Patisserie created. We had seven or eight different mini pastries that were beautiful - and delicious. We were very happy with our choice of vendor. Everything was delivered on time and looked great. Great bakery!

Sent on 10/03/2014
  • Kristin Lynette

Kristin · Married on 06/14/2014

We used Pacific Patisserie for our wedding and our wedding cake was so beautiful. We also had pastries and everything was so delicious. The tasting was fantastic, and they were a pleasure to work with

Sent on 07/09/2014