Simply Irresistible

La Habra, CA View map

Simply Irresistible is a wedding cake bakery and catering company based in La Habra, California. This baker is dedicated to creating delicious, hand-crafted cakes that highlight each couple's wedding day. The team holds itself to the highest standards when it comes to delivering quality desserts and services. They pay special attention to the details of each mouthwatering morsel they provide for their couples.

Simply Irresistible customizes each of its desserts to suit each couple's unique palate and design scheme. Their wedding cake designs range from minimalist, semi-naked looks to extravagant icing details. On your wedding day, this baking team will take care of delivery and setup, to make sure each tasty creation looks its best. Simply Irresistible also offers the following desserts:

• Cake pops
  • Dessert buffet
  • Groom's cake
  • Pastries

$3.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Matthew K. Married on 03/12/2021

Absolutely amazing

We are so pleased with our wedding cake! They did an amazing job and every detail was perfect. I would highly recommend them if you need any type of cake done. Thank you so much.
    Arvin G. Married on 01/01/2021

Wedding Cake

I want to thank the owners and staff of Simply Irresistible for an amazing experience designing our dream cake. Couldn’t have asked for a more amazing and tasty cake! 5+ stars!

Simply Irresistible's reply:

Thank you so much. It was an honor to be a part of your special day! We are so glad that you enjoyed your cake! We look forward to seeing you for your Anniversary cake!
  • Katherine
    Katherine W. Married on 12/01/2019

Simply delicious

We got our cake and desserts for our sweets table. The cake was just as designed. I do not like fondant and did not want it. We had a marble cake with chocolate mousse filling and buttercream frosting. The desserts were gone fast. We had lemon bars, lemon tarts, pecan bars, peanut butter brownies, and personalized colored macaroons. The staff made sure that it was exactly as I wanted it.

Pricing

Pixel That! Photography Pixel That! Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I've had the opportunity to taste a lot of yummy desserts and even though my mealtime is typically rushed, I've sampled some delicious food too! So when I take the time to say that Simply Irresistable's food is the bomb.com, you had better believe it! I had the opportunity to photograph some of their beautiful spreads and it's so obvious through their work that they have passion. There are a lot of people in this industry who just do what's required because it's a living. I LOVE surrounding myself with vendors like Jenna & Jen who take it to the next level. So if you are looking for scrumptious desserts or delicious meals that taste as good as they look, give them a call :)

2408 Whittier Blvd. La Habra, CA, 90631

Monday: Closed Tuesday-Friday: 10am-6pm Saturday: 8am-2pm Sunday: 11am-2pm
Location of (Simply Irresistible)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding