2408 Whittier Blvd., La Habra, CA 90631 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Simply Irresistible

Simply Irresistible is a wedding cake bakery and catering company based in La Habra, California. This baker can create a beautiful, delicious, and hand-crafted cake that highlights your wedding day. They hold themselves to the highest standards when it comes to delivering quality desserts and services. The team pays special attention to the details of each wedding cake, entree station, and/or dessert display they provide for their couples.

Simply Irresistible has the knowledge and expertise to provide a wedding cake and catering services that will satisfy you and your guests to enhance the beauty of your wedding. They make every single hors d'oeurve, entree, and dessert with techniques that have been passed down from generation to generation in this family-owned company. Simply Irresistible offers the following desserts:

• Cake pops
Buttercream painted
 mg 0315 51 600529

9 Reviews for Simply Irresistible

Nancy · Married on 06/26/2016

This bakery is hands-down the best I have come across! I found Simply Irresistible after a disastrous encounter with Beverly's Best in Yorba Linda, CA. Simply Irresistible stepped in 2 weeks before our wedding and saved us!
    We had a garden wedding and wanted to gift our guests with individually packaged and decorated cupcakes when they left. Jennifer, one of the owners, arranged for our early Sunday evening delivery to the Fullerton Arboretum. She quietly arrived and arranged the cupcakes on our dessert table during our ceremony (so they would be fresh) and nobody even heard or saw her do so.
    The three flavors of cupcakes were a huge hit with our guests!
    I can't express how important it was to us that Jennifer jumped in at the last minute and delivered such a delicious assortment of cupcakes with so little notice. Her pricing is affordable and quality is truly exceptional. Since we did not have a reception, we did not order a wedding cake, but I saw many beautiful ones in their store. I highly recommend Simply Irresistible for any bakery needs you may have.

Sent on 06/28/2016

damaris · Married on 09/25/2015

I went to this vendor based on a wedding I had attended. I'm not a sweets person but I knew if I was going to spend money on a cake it better be worth it. After deciding on not using my venue's baker (cake was too dry) I made a cake tasting appt and so glad I did. They give you about 20 mini cupcakes to try, you then select your flavors and discuss your ideas. All girls in there were polite, courteous, and professional. My three cakes were rustic theme and they did such a great job. Got lots of compliments on the cake and even on the third day from the wedding, the cake was still moist. I have found my new bakery!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Simply Irresistible Pricing

Simply Irresistible Price Rates

Simply Irresistible FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Pixel That! Photography
    Pixel That! Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I've had the opportunity to taste a lot of yummy desserts and even though my mealtime is typically rushed, I've sampled some delicious food too! So when I take the time to say that Simply Irresistable's food is the bomb.com, you had better believe it! I had the opportunity to photograph some of their beautiful spreads and it's so obvious through their work that they have passion. There are a lot of people in this industry who just do what's required because it's a living. I LOVE surrounding myself with vendors like Jenna & Jen who take it to the next level. So if you are looking for scrumptious desserts or delicious meals that taste as good as they look, give them a call :)

• 2408 Whittier Blvd. La Habra, CA, 90631 See on map