Fullerton, CA 92831 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Pixel That! Photography

Hello!

I'm Brian.

I'm an artist. I'm so glad you're here!

Please say "Hi" if you are so inclined, I'd love to hear from you whether your a fellow photographer or bride-to-be. I hope you enjoy your visit...

About me:

-I haven't been skydiving yet, but have been bungee jumping!

-I have a deaf dog named ella and a wife named Val (not deaf) and I can't live without them

-I still have my first car, a 1966 Mustang which I'll never sell

-I value things eternal over material

Follow Pixel That! Photography on

14 Reviews for Pixel That! Photography

Betsy · event on 09/22/2016

Brian is absolutely the best!! He has shot our charity awards event for the last five years and never disappoints. He captures everyone's delight as they win an award, their fun in attending the event, and the shots of each team with their CAN-structure. www.canstructionoc.org

Sent on 10/03/2016

Lyndzie · Married on 08/01/2015

Brian is absolutely amazing. He was always readily available for any and all questions I had. He traveled to the central coast for our wedding and provided exceptional services. We've seen a sneak preview and I am just so excited to see the rest, including aerial photography done with his drone. He is just amazing all around.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Jamie · Married on 10/19/2014

Words can not start to explain how talented Brian is with taking pictures. He took our engagement photos, wedding photos, and a fusion video. We are always getting number of compliments of how well our photos have turned out and how great our photographer (Brian) is in capturing priceless moments. Not to mention he will go above and beyond to help with anything he can, he was our savior when we could not create nor pick our own save the date cards. But Brian came to the rescue and created one for us and it looked amazing. On top of that we felt like he was our own little wedding planner assistant ;)

Thanks.