Pixel That! Photography Reviews

14 | Fullerton, CA

14 Reviews for Pixel That! Photography

Betsy · event on: 09/22/2016

Brian is absolutely the best!! He has shot our charity awards event for the last five years and never disappoints. He captures everyone's delight as they win an award, their fun in attending the event, and the shots of each team with their CAN-structure. www.canstructionoc.org

Sent on 10/03/2016

Lyndzie · Married on 08/01/2015

Brian is absolutely amazing. He was always readily available for any and all questions I had. He traveled to the central coast for our wedding and provided exceptional services. We've seen a sneak preview and I am just so excited to see the rest, including aerial photography done with his drone. He is just amazing all around.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Jamie · Married on 10/19/2014

Words can not start to explain how talented Brian is with taking pictures. He took our engagement photos, wedding photos, and a fusion video. We are always getting number of compliments of how well our photos have turned out and how great our photographer (Brian) is in capturing priceless moments. Not to mention he will go above and beyond to help with anything he can, he was our savior when we could not create nor pick our own save the date cards. But Brian came to the rescue and created one for us and it looked amazing. On top of that we felt like he was our own little wedding planner assistant ;)

Thanks.
    David & Jamie

Sent on 11/12/2014

Bethany · Married on 07/17/2014

I cannot put into words how amazing Brian is. He shot our engagement, engagement photos, and wedding and I am so thankful that he captured every moment exactly how we wanted! His biggest focus is making sure that we got the photos we wanted and made sure we were having fun while doing so! He is extremely personable and will make anyone feel like he's known them forever! Could not put in a higher recommendation for Brian and Pixel That! Photography!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Brian is an amazing guy to work with. He is incredibly personable and enjoyable to be around, all while doing incredible work! The guys from Pixel That! not only wowed our wedding guests with their great personalities, but also with their incredible photographs. Every person who has seen pictures from our wedding automatically ask for a reference. Brian also produced a wedding video that makes us both tear up every time we watch it because it's so beautiful. Highly, highly recommend Pixel That! for any special occasion.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Nick · Married on 02/01/2014

Brian Carter at PixelThat! recently shot our wedding. We have looked through the pictures numerous times and still are in awe at how amazing they are. Every photo is surreal as it captures not just the scenery and physical aspect of the moment but also the intangible happiness and excitement of our big day. The photos look like they could be on the cover of a Led Zeppelin album or straight out of a Hollywood movie.

Every review on here says amazing things about Brian, and yet no words can describe how truly talented he is. The only way to improve would be to clone Brian a few times and have all the clones taking pictures too!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Shea · Married on 09/28/2013

Brian Carter is simply the best!

He is the owner of Pixel That! Photography and the person who takes fabulous photos for The Shea Center, a non-profit dedicated to bettering the lives of people with disabilities through hippotherapy. We use Brian to commemorate ALL of our major events. For more than 5 years he has been capturing the beauty and elegance of the Annual Gala at The Montage Resort in Laguna, the fun and excitement of the Annual BBQ, and the delight and emotions of riders on a regular basis.

Brian records our history in his expressive and vivid photographic art. In all our years of having photographers come to the center, we've never seen moments captured as Brian has been able to. We can't recommend him highly enough! The kids love him, the parents love him, and so does everyone at The Shea Center! ***** - 5 Stars!!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Jenny · Married on 06/01/2013

My fiancé and I had such a great time taking our engagement photos with Brian! He made us feel comfortable and helped us through the entire thing!! He provides recommendations on the entire process: day, time, lighting, outfits and poses. Our photos were loved by not only us, but family & friends! He had excellent and timely communication throughout the entire process and was very flexible and professional. We would recommend Brian & Pixel That! Photography for any of your photography needs!! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Jenna · Married on 03/16/2013

I'm sure where to even begin to try and put into words how amazingly talented Brian Carter truly is. I have now done two separate photo shoots with him and both times, his images have left me speechless! He has the uncanny ability to capture true happiness and joy. He was extremely professional, punctual, and the turn around for the pictures was unbelievably fast. He is scheduled to take my wedding photos in June and I have never been more confident in a vendor. I would recommend him to everyone! He is absolutely a spectacular photographer! Thank you so much Brian! You are truly the BEST!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Suzy · Married on 02/01/2013

Simply put, Brian is AMAZING. His work is beyond AMAZING. His attention to detail is beyond AMAZING. His personality is AMAZING. AND he's so easy and fun to work with. Our final video and photos were even more beautiful than we could have ever asked for. HE totally went above and beyond!

My husband and I were going back and forth on whether or not we were going to have a videographer and now we are so thankful that we did! I still cry when I watch it. Brian was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. When we first showed family and friends the video, they didn't even know that someone was moving around getting the day on film. All of my girlfriends who got married before me all wish they had a video of their special day.

I would recommend Brian and Pixel That! Photography to anyone and everyone who needs a photographer and or videographer. He captured every aspect of our special day so naturally and pieced it together in such a beautiful way. I can't say enough about him, and truly, I don't have to. His work speaks for itself.

Sent on 04/19/2013

Lyndsey · Married on 09/08/2012

Brian saves the day! With very short notice, Brian from Pixel That Photography fit our ceremony into his schedule . We had a beach front ceremony and we really wanted some great shots of us with the naturally beautiful scenery. He totally accomplished that. He was so professional and most importantly, dependable!

Not only were the pictures gorgeous, but the best part was the video/slide show he created. When he sent it to my husband and I we were not expecting what we saw . We watched it for the first time and literally cried together because it was such beautiful moment that he captured and that we were able to re-live.

I can not thank him enough!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Jen · Married on 07/14/2012

Brian did our Wedding video and we were blown away!!! I had never seen still pictures and video together and it was amazing! He captured the day so wonderfully and in a way I hadn't thought possible. We have shown it to all our friends and family and watched it countless times! Everyone says the same thing, how unique and amazing it is! We have recommended and referred Brian to our friends and love his work. If you want something unique, personalized and special you will absolutely love his work!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Krista · Married on 05/26/2012

Brian at Pixel That! Photography did an amazing job capturing our special day. One of the main reasons I chose Brian, was his ability to capture "in the moment" photos. He is so nice and would go out of his way to meet with us, since my husband (then Fiance), had very different schedules and had weird times that we could meet with him. Shortly after my wedding my Grandma's health started to fail and Brian went out of his way to get some of the pictures edited earlier so she could enjoy them in her last days. A few months later my Grandma did pass away and the last pictures we have of her are the ones from my wedding. I cannot explain to you how much these pictures mean to our family and how he was able to capture her beautiful sprit in pictures, when she was so ill.

Sent on 01/26/2013

Angela J. · Married on 01/14/2012

I loved how professional Brian and his team were. You made us feel comfortable and relaxed during times when the nerves were getting to us. You get what you pay for and the quality of what was delivered was exactly what I expected. In fact, it was more than I expected on one of the most important days of my life. I can share my happiness with my family whenever I want. Thank you for giving me excellent customer service and great quality!

Sent on 01/29/2014