Saleina Marie Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Being an artist/photographer myself I knew that it was going to be tough to choose a wedding photographer. I did a TON of research and finally narrowed it down based on style, price, availability and location. The only thing left to see was personality. We met with Saleina first and she had it all! Beautiful style, reasonable prices, and a warm and fun personality. She is incredibly easy to be around, very down to earth, understandable, patient, kind and professional. She was also very prompt to respond to emails and did not hesitate to give any advice or suggestions during the planning stages. Her photographic style and vision is timeless and romantic, exactly what I was going for the mood of our special day! Her photos have an incredible amount of intimacy and softness to them, and they capture the real and touching moments that are so beautiful. She does minimal posing and captured us as our relationship truly is so that we did not feel awkward or uncomfortable, and she welcomed all of our silly ideas. On wedding day she was efficient but unobtrusive and didnt miss any details. The only thing I regret is that I wish we had scheduled more time with the bridal party to get more of the fun and silly portraits. But, I love the photos she took more and more every time I look at them and I have received multiple comments that they should be on the cover of a magazine. One of my absolute favorite things about working with Saleina is how much she personalizes her experience with you on her blog. It added that extra special little touch to our memories of our wedding day that we will cherish forever. I am grateful that we had Saleina to capture our day so perfectly and I know we will keep in touch!

Services Used: Photography