Rev. Eunice Coldman - Soulful Touch Ceremonies

Rev. Eunice Coldman - Soulful Touch Ceremonies

Authentic Celebration

New York, NY | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
About Us

I am Reverend Eunice Coldman, an ordained Interfaith Minister and a licensed Wedding Officiant in the City of New York serving the Tri-State and Long Island area.

It is my absolute pleasure to create for you a religious or spiritual wedding or commitment ceremony that celebrates, as defined by YOU, love, trust, respect, honesty, authenticity and family that is not legalistic, long, dull and boring (unless, of course, that is what you want!).

I offer soulful hands on non-denominational, inter-denominational, inter-faith wedding ceremonies.  So, divorced Catholics, Jews marrying Protestants, Bapticostals, Muslims, Buddhists, LGBT, all of the above, a combination of the above or none of the above -- we can create an absolutely wonderful ceremony together.  I am available for all cultures and traditions to provide a loving, romantic, spiritual moment for you to exchange your vows with each other in the presence of family, friends and the spiritual presence of your understanding.

Check out my website for more information. Give me a call and let's talk.

Reverend Eunice Coldman

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had reached out to a few officiants for my intimate wedding ceremony. Though a couple other officiants responded to my inquiry, I didn't connect with them the way I did with Rev. Eunice. She had initially left me a voice mail in response to my inquiry and I knew then, after hearing her voice, that she was the officiant I needed. I found Rev. Eunice to be very warm and comforting, and after the first conversation over the phone she felt like family. My fiance and I later had a Skype session with her, and that interaction pretty much sealed the deal. Rev. Eunice is an extremely professional, authentic, and reliable person and I look forward to doing business (making memories) with her again! We've got a new baby on the way that will need a blessing!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Services Used: Officiant
Rev. Eunice Coldman - Soulful Touch Ceremonies is a wedding Officiant from the Greater New York area. We service weddings througout the local area, including New York City, Long Island , and surrounding areas. Rev. Eunice Coldman - Soulful Touch Ceremonies is a professional wedding Officiant that has been part of the Greater New York area wedding industry for two years. We specialize in authentic religious and spiritual wedding ceremonies
347-527-0487
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire