MOMENTS IN TIME DISC JOCKEYS

Profile Picture
Hannah
1 Review
06/22/2013

The music was a very important part of our wedding day. It was so important to us that we started looking for a DJ even before I starting looking for a wedding dress. My husband and I love to dance and we wanted to make sure that our guests had an enjoyable night. What stood out with Moments in Time to me is their responsiveness and their willingness to meet with us. Obviously with the music being such an important factor on our special day I wanted to sit down and get a feel for the company and the service would be getting. Joe did a great job at answering all of my questions. He also helped match us with the perfect DJ for us. Before our wedding I wanted to meet the DJ that would be doing our wedding to go over details and they got back to me very quickly and we were able to set up a meeting. Senecca was our DJ and he did a fantastic job at helping to make the night a fun one for everyone. Our dance floor was packed the whole night!!! My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the choice we made with Moments in Time. We would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants professional and great service.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
2856 Stonewwod Court NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
BLOG

Brides Choice & Couples Choice Award Winner Each Year Since 2010

Welcome to West Michigan and West Coast Florida's  award winning disc jockey service.  Are you looking for JUST a DJ, or are you looking for a bit MORE?

Please take a "moment of your time" to browse through our website.  We believe you will find it to be beneficial as you are searching for that perfect DJ service.  Heck, maybe it will be your last DJ stop and you can check one more item off of your busy "to do" list!

We have been catering to and all of West Michigan since 2004 and branched into West Coast Florida in 2015.  In that time we have really gained the respect from our clients, peers, and community.  Moments In Time Disc Jockeys has been chosen to receive the Bride’s Choice Awards™ and Best of The Knot each year since 2010. These awards recognize the top 5 percent of local wedding professionals  who demonstrate excellence in quality, service and professionalism. Both of these awards are determined exclusively by recent newlyweds through extensive surveys and reviews, which means our past clients have spoken and selected us to receive this honor.

If you like what you see in your search feel free to contact us so we can schedule a time to meet face to face!

Thanks so much for your time.

MITDJ Team

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
Equipment: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Not many wedding Dj's are worth the money let alone good at all. Whenever I see we are working a wedding with "Moments in Time" I know thats not going to be the case! They keep the party going, keep the bride and groom happy, and are great at working with the other wedding proffesionals.
PROS I KNOW (79)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
MOMENTS IN TIME DISC JOCKEYS is a wedding disc jockey company from Grand Rapids, MI. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Holland, Grand Haven, and Kalamazoo. MOMENTS IN TIME DISC JOCKEYS is a professional wedding disc jockey company that has been part of the Grand Rapids wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in weddings, school dances, and private parties