Moments In Time Disc Jockeys, LLC Reviews

Moments In Time Disc Jockeys, LLC 4
Moments In Time Disc Jockeys, LLC 5

Casey Devries · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Excellent Night!

Our Wedding DJ was on top of everything. He had very smooth transitions and kept the volume at good levels for the appropriate times. He honored our requests and had fun while doing his job! The lights were a nice touch and the song choices were very fitting.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Justin

Justin Casserly · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Music for the Marriage Marathon

We had a 6 hour reception that we wanted people to be dancing at the ENITRE time, and Nate not only had everyone on their feet the entire time, but also did a perfect job at ensuring all of our requested and custom tracks were played. Music is one of the toughest things at these big events because everyone thinks they know what should be played, but Nate was wonderful in keeping the energy up for the entire event, and getting everyone to have a wonderful time!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 05/16/2020

very friendly

The were very friendly and very professional in the way they handle my request.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Mishay Shook · Married on 10/19/2019

Personal & fun

Having known the DJ, made the experience very easy. I felt comfortable if I had any requests. A guest told Joe that I love Taylor Swift and be ended the night by playing Taylor Swift songs! He played great songs which had everyone dancing all night! The photo booth was AMAZING!!! So many people used it and loved it!!

Moments In Time Disc Jockeys, LLC 6
    Moments In Time Disc Jockeys, LLC 7
    Moments In Time Disc Jockeys, LLC 8
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Macy

Macy Laws · Married on 10/05/2019

We highly recommend!

Our DJ was awesome! He was on time, set up discreetly and didn’t miss a que. He kept the dance floor full all night long and always double checked with us before moving on to the next wedding “event” of the reception. We received a ton of compliments on how fun our reception was and how flawlessly everything flowed throughout the event. Communication was easy and effective.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Cassandra Graverson · Married on 10/05/2019

Mac is the bomb.

Mac was an awesome DJ! He could read the room and was really great at keeping the pace of the wedding schedule. He was so helpful and fun and I really appreciated having him!

I also got a photobooth included! So fun.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Robert Knight · Married on 10/05/2019

100% Recommended

Great job! Very impressed... Loved everything!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Janelle Mosqueda · Married on 09/28/2019

Great time!

Our DJ Trent was amazing!! He kept everyone on the dance floor until closing time! He was very professional and made sure my fiance and I were good with timeline. He checked in with us often throughout the day and put us at ease. I would absolutely recommend this company!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Alexandria · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding DJ

Joe and his staff were FANTASTIC! From timeliness of set up, cueing music for the ceremony, coordinating speeches, dances and much more there was never a beat missed. Moments in Time really helped us to create the party atmosphere and keep the dance floor FULL all night long. We gave a suggestion of type of music we would like played at the reception and Moments in Time far exceeded our expectation of music played. We had about 250 guests at our reception and at any given point there was a completely full dance floor of all ages dancing. We would 100% recommend Moments in Time to anyone planning a wedding or event. There will never be a dull moment in your day with them spinning the beats!

Moments In Time Disc Jockeys, LLC 9
    Sent on 10/02/2019

Ann · Married on 09/28/2019

Full Dance Floor All Night!

We had a great experience working with Joe and Chandler. Joe was always available via email to answer questions and Chandler kept our dance floor full all night. They have a very organized system for making sure entrances, speeches, and first dances go as planned. They helped ensure our guests had a great time!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Santor · Married on 09/20/2019

Loved our DJ!

We loved our DJ!!! He had people on the dance floor the entire night!! He did an excellent job for the ceremony and reception!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kristie Egeler · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome, would recommend

Joe was awesome and so is his company. Anything I needed, he would do. Very professional and he would always respond to me within a couple hours. The day of the wedding, Trent came to setup early, asked me a couple last minute questions and everything for the night was set. Any requests people had, he would play. That was huge for us.

You won’t regret booking with them. Amazing company!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Margaret Gorski · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Customer Service, Fun & Flexible!

MITDJ provided us with amazing service and they were so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. Joe ensured that all of my wishes were met, and DJ Trent provided us with a wonderful evening full of fun that all of our guests enjoyed. We had a few changes in our timeline throughout the night and DJ Trent was very flexible and ensured that everything continued to run smoothly. I would highly recommend this company to any couple!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Hayley · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding Reception

Nick was great!!! He really got the dance floor going with his song choices and interactions with the guests. I have gotten so many compliments on our wedding DJ! The dance floor was packed and everyone was dancing- even those who usually don’t!!

Moments In Time Disc Jockeys, LLC 10
    Moments In Time Disc Jockeys, LLC 11
    Moments In Time Disc Jockeys, LLC 12
    Moments In Time Disc Jockeys, LLC 13
    Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Beers · Married on 08/24/2019

Very organized and responsive. Will to work with our requests

Mac was great! Our dance floor was absolutely packed until the lights came on at the end of the night. We had so many guests coming up to us raving about how great the DJ was. They provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Zero complaints!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary Jansen · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing dj!

Mike from Moment in Time DJ was INCREDIBLE!! He made the reception run so smoothly and did a amazing job picking out songs for the dancing. I would highly recommend MITDJ to any couple and also highly recommend getting your photo booth through them as well! They were awesome to work with!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 07/27/2019

Moments in Time DJ was AWESOME!!

Moments in Time DJ was AWESOME!! They definitely set the vibe for the reception! Mike was our wedding DJ and his choice in song selections was amazing. He had my family and friends on the dance floor all night with me. It was really cool to see a range of ages on the dance floor as well, he wasn’t just playing to one age group, he was making it fun for everyone. Mike was grooving along to every song too, it was nice to see a DJ enjoying himself and not just sitting at his table. Thank you Mike for making my wedding day perfect, we really enjoyed having you as our DJ, we were sad when the night ended. Also, the communication with Joe throughout the planning process was great, he was always quick to reply to my emails and answer my questions! I would HIGHLY recommend MIT to everyone :) If you want a reception with people dancing the WHOLE time, pick these guys!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Emily Colbert · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing experience!

Very helpful, great music selection, very personable and professional!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Allison · Married on 06/29/2019

We love mitdj!

MIT made our night everything we wanted it to be. Majority of our guests are big dancers & we knew they’d be on the dance floor all night. Kyle did a fantastic job & received many compliments from all our guests. Not once was our dance floor empty (or even near it) and that’s exactly what I wanted! I am very VERY happy we used MITDJ for our wedding & would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great time!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Calli Carr · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding with Mike Zender

Mike Zender with Moments in Time DJ was awesome! He did a great job keeping the guests entertained and clearly announced what was coming next. Mike was very flexible but kept the wedding on track. The dance floor was packed the whole night. We would definitely use Mike in the future and would recommend to anyone else!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kellie · Married on 06/15/2019

Great DJ - would work with them again!

kept our guests on the dance floor

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Beth

Beth Richardson · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Choice

I am so happy that we chose Moments in Time to DJ our wedding. Joe was very professional and organized, which was SO appreciated during the waves of stressful planning. The DJ was very responsive to the songs we wanted to hear and also the ones we wanted to avoid. He was able to make smooth transitions between entrances, first dances, announcements, and even a video to be played during speeches. We did the photobooth, too, and that was a hit! They did the whole set up and we didn't have to do anything except show up. :) I would 110% recommend Moments in Time to anyone couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Aubrey L Shaw · Married on 06/14/2019

Best DJ experience for our wedding!

Moments in Time Dj's were INCREDIBLE!
    The DJ was something that me and my fiance were very picky about because dancing is such a huge part of his families weddings and we wanted it to be just as good for ours. DJ Nate was amazing on the day of. He arrived on time and brought all of the extra equipment that I asked him to bring. He was calm the entire day and made sure to check in with me and my fiance during the wedding to make sure things were going according to the timeline we wanted.
    The owner of Moments in Time, Joe was also incredible. Anytime I needed to email him and ask him a question he would respond within 10 minutes. He never got frustrated with my questions and was so helpful for everything.
    Their rates are also very affordable and I would recommend them to any person who needs DJ services in the near future!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing Experience!

Our DJs from Moments in time were incredible! Music is very important to me and my husband, so we knew we had to pick the very best, and we did! Our DJs were flexible the day of the wedding when it rained and the ceremony location was changed. I was so relieved that even though the rain was coming down my guests were definitely being entertained! The best part of the night was when I made a wild request for Slipknot to be played, and they delivered! They stuck to the schedule all night, but were also flexible when I wanted to mix it up. Highly recommend Moments in Time!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Stone · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Zach was the DJ for our wedding and he was phenomenal! We sent a very long list of "Must Plays" and "Do Not Plays" and he followed them perfectly. We could not be happier with how our evening went, and our guests loved the music selection provided. Zach was also very professional and easy to work with day of, and all communication with the team was easy and stress-free leading up to the wedding. I would definitely book with Moments in Time again!

Sent on 06/12/2019