Maryland Wedding Makeup

Services: Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Let us make your wedding day easy and fun!

Our specialization is in makeup designed to be photographed in perfection but worn with comfort in mind. We assist numerous clients in the Greater Baltimore area for their professional makeup needs! Myself and my amazing friend Lauren are ready to make you and your bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous while looking your self. We welcome ALL to use our services and are proud to be a LGBT wedding professional.

Diversity in our clients is a blessing! We’ve got you!

You are in good hands, please visit our website! Want pricing? It is no secret click here to view our bridal packages!

Please note! It is just the two of us and rarely are we able to do more than one wedding on a certain day. It is NEVER to early to book! We are currently booking through Oct of 2015. Get your deposit in early!

"I feel fortunate to live in a diverse city like Baltimore. All our clients are incredibly unique and passionate about life. It’s an amazing feeling knowing we don’t just work on clients. It’s so much more then that!

We have clients for life. I’ve met entire families or worked on their friends weddings. We even get to see two sets of twins this year. Thankful doesn’t even begin to describe how amazing it is to run this business and meet all these wonderful people. We will have fun. Promise. Cheers!”

-Natasha Sierakowski // Owner- Lead Artist
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Natasha for my wedding makeup! She made me and the rest of my group look and feel beautiful! I had trial with Natasha in her studio and it was so fun. I brought in pictures of makeup that I liked from pinterest. I got married on St. Patrick's Day and I had found an example of green eye makeup and Natasha ran with it. I was a little nervous about the green but she assured me it wouldn't be harsh because of the way my eyes are. And she was right - I loved how my green eye makeup looked on my wedding day! And my mom, sister and friend loved how their makeup turned out as well. The bonus was the fake eyelashes - none of us wear these that often but it so fun to kick it up a notch. (I'm now a fake eyelash convert and can't wait to try them out on myself.) I easily had the makeup on for about 10 hours or so and it didn't budge yet I didn't feel it. Plus I danced the night away and it didn't sweat off. I also want to mention that Natasha has a calming presence - on such a chaotic and emotional day it was just comforting to be around her energy.

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Endorsements
Working with Maryland Wedding Makeup was an absolute pleasure for me as a photographer! Natasha was prompt in having the makeup done on everyone before the time that I requested for photos and everything looked gorgeous on camera! Photographed oh so well! Natasha is personable, fun and really delightful to be around. She would definitely make a great addition to any wedding day!
Maryland Wedding Makeup is a wedding makeup company from Baltimore. We service weddings througout the local area, including Baltimore, Annapolis, and the surrounding Metropolitan area. Maryland Wedding Makeup is a professional wedding makeup artist team that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in photo-ready makeup application that will make you feel like yourself but photograph gorgeous
443-842-4152
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment