Tymia Yvette Beauty

Pikesville, MD View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based out of Pikesville, Maryland, Tymia Yvette Makeup Artist provides wedding beauty services to soon-to-be-newlyweds in the surrounding areas. Owner and operator Tymia has spent over 17 years perfecting and honing her craft. Her lifelong dedication to her art has driven her to create radiant makeup looks for hundreds of clients on their wedding day throughout her career. Drawing on her rich experience in the industry, Tymia strives to enhance her clients’ natural beauty, leaving them feeling radiant both inside and out.

Tymia Yvette Makeup Artist offers a range of services to ensure that your needs and requirements are met on your wedding day. Consultations and trial appointments are available, affording you and your stylist the opportunity to share ideas and inspirations for your final look. Services include a variety of options, including airbrush, natural, and contoured looks, as well as fake lash application, brow tinting, and tattoo coverage.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$350

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$155

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$379

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$102

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Maria Getting married on 04/19/2024
    I knew without a doubt I needed to book Mia to do my makeup for my wedding day because I had such a positive experience with her doing my makeup as a bridesmaid on 3 previous occasions. Mia is so knowledgeable and talented. We did a trial and she recommended a skin care regimen so that my skin would look great on the wedding day. My makeup lasted perfectly through tears and the 10 hour day! I felt like the best version of myself she made me feel beautiful. Not only is Mia an incredible makeup artist, but she helped keep me calm and collected the hours before the big day. My whole bridesmaid party and mom loved their makeup as well and had a ton of laughs along the way. I would 110% recommend her to any bride for both lashes and day of make up.
  • Tina
    Tina L. Married on 06/04/2022

Loving Tymia Yvette! Lash Extension review

An honest review of Tymia Yvette's Makeup Artistry has been long overdue.  I've been a long time lash extension client.  Tymia's friendly personality and consistent, high-quality service is what has kept me a regular customer.

Especially with what is going on right now through this pandemic, Tymia's customer service has exceeded my expectations.  She's understanding and will work with you to meet your needs.  I was a little apprehensive about coming in for my most recent lash fill appointment and she reassured me of her strict cleaning routine.  She even took the time to explain her disinfectant/sterilization process!  When I went in for my appointment, I felt like Tymia went above and beyond my expectations.  I felt safe and comfortable during my appointment.  I always feel like she's providing me with 5-star one on one service.  I am truly grateful for her and really appreciate everything she's doing so that her clients are safe and healthy!
    Tiffany J. Married on 12/05/2021

Amazing Experience for ALL of my makeup needs!!

Tymia did an exceptional job for my wedding, so I have booked her for ALL of my makeup needs. I did a "Makeup Shop" with Tymia today and it was absolutely the best experience. We went over the different looks I wanted to achieve, which made it so personalized. She spent the time to show me different options and how to properly apply the makeup to my face. It was the best personalized shopping experience. I would recommend this to everyone no matter your skill set. This would be a perfect gift! I left the store with skin care products and makeup.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Pikesville Pikesville, MD, 21208
Location of (Tymia Yvette Beauty)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding