Rockville, MD 20857 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sarah Kazemburg Events + Styling

Sarah Kazemburg Events + Styling is a full-service event design and wedding planning company in Rockville, Maryland. They also serve couples in the rest of Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington D.C. This company features numerous benefits, including connections with vendors, attention to important details, and a plethora of creative design talents. Multiple wedding preparation and implementation services are available to help create a beautiful and well-organized event.

Experience

Sarah Kazemburg is the founder and lead planner, who shares her expertise regarding weddings of various sizes. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Towson University. Before her current role with Sarah Kazemburg Events + Styling, she spent eight years in the legal services industry.

Several planning and coordination packages and services are offered by this company. These include a full planning and design package, a partial planning and design package, and a month-of coordination and event management package. Sarah Kazemburg Events + Styling can also provide the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

• Woman-owned
Follow Sarah Kazemburg Events + Styling on

Other couples have also viewed

• Lissa Marie Weddings and Events
sarah kazemburg favorites 0062
sarah kazemburg favorites 0045

18 Reviews for Sarah Kazemburg Events + Styling

Elizabeth G. · Married on 05/01/2021

Don't hesitate - you NEED a planner and her name is Sarah!

If you are getting married or planning any sort of event, you don't just need a planner, you need Sarah! I like to think of myself as a pretty organized person and honestly wasn't sure about hiring a planner at first, but I could have never in a million years designed and planned my wedding the same way Sarah did. If you are hesitating - DON'T - hire Sarah!!!! Starting at the beginning... Sarah took my style and my husband's style (which was often difficult to pin down) and merged it perfectly for our wedding. She has invaluable experience and vendor contacts that made everything after deciding to work with her such a breeze. Then the pandemic hit, and she was able to navigate all of the uncertainty and help us make difficult decisions when things weren't going as planned. When it was finally time for our wedding, she worked seamlessly with our venue and vendors to plan and set everything up perfectly while also dealing with new and ever-changing COVID restrictions in DC. She was a DREAM the day of, helping to corral everyone and make sure everything went just as planned. I honestly didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of my wedding because I knew she had everything handled and figured out. Everything seemed so calm and not chaotic like other weddings I have been a part of all because of her (and her timeline that I could just refer to when anyone had questions). I wish I could get married again just so I could work with Sarah. She designed and planned a perfect wedding and I am so very grateful!

Sent on 06/07/2021

Julia W. · Married on 04/24/2021

Bride and Groom

Working with Sarah was such a smooth, easy, and fun way to plan a wedding. After postponing our wedding from last July 2020 to April 2021, we realized we needed to change our venue so everything could be outside. Sarah and her team made it possible to replan and re design our entire wedding within 5 months. Sarah is incredibly organized and professional. The computer system she uses to keep everyone on the same timeline was so easy to use and she always made sure everyone was on the same page. I was not the best at describing what my vision was and with limited details of what I wanted Sarah literally designed my dream wedding. Our ceremony was in D.C. and the reception was in Alexandria VA. Sarah effortlessly coordinated and planned for such a seamless and stress free transition between the two venues with all of our vendors. I really can’t say enough good things about Sarah and her team. Although we waited much longer than planned to get married, it truly was the wedding of our dreams and the best night of our lives thanks to Sarah. She and her team are the absolute best!

Sent on 04/28/2021
  • Julia

Julia J. · Married on 10/06/2019

Sarah is Amazing!!

I must say that one of the best decisions when planning my wedding was hiring Sarah. Some people will tell you that you can plan a wedding by yourself, but I must say I couldn't have done it without her. I remember feeling overwhelmed about having to make so many decisions. Sarah made the experience go smoothly, and made it enjoyable and memorable. She is very thorough and pays close attention to every little detail, so that you don't have to worry about anything on your big day. Sarah is very responsive and will prioritize your needs, which is crucial! She also has great relationships with other vendors and will ensure you find the perfect fit when it comes to florals, decor, etc. I highly recommend Sarah Kazemburg for any of your planning needs. She WILL make your wedding dreams come true, as she did with mine!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Award

Sarah Kazemburg Events + Styling FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Rockville, MD, 20857 See on map
    Location of (Sarah Kazemburg Events + Styling)