Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

About Victoria Selman Photographer

Hello! I am Victoria, an Annapolis-based wedding photographer who specializes in nature-inspired weddings. My husband Hunter and I team up to photograph weddings together in an experience that is fun, relaxed, and relational.

Our style is simple and organic, capturing your emotions and personalities in art. We currently call Maryland home but, more often than not, we find ourselves traveling across states, borders, and seas to tell your story. We are dreamers, explorers, tellers of tales, and believers in laughter. We believe that life is enchanting, insanely beautiful, and best enjoyed with others.

Contact me through my website, I would love to begin a friendship with you and chat about your wedding vision!

www.victoriaselman.com

Victoria Selman Photographer 7
  • Kristen

Kristen · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Book them now!

I planned every detail of my wedding, except for what I wanted my photographer to capture because Victoria and Hunter are that good. From the moment I booked them, they became an imperative asset for all vendor recommendations. Fast forward to the wedding, the minute they walked in the door everything was FLAWLESS. They captured my vision, my details, our bridal party, and our love, perfectly. Not to mention, they were so fun to be around. I am blown away by their work and have received countless compliments. They are truly magic and I wouldn't have been able to capture my wedding the same with anyone else. I can't thank her and her husband enough!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Victoria Selman Photographer 8
    Victoria Selman Photographer 9

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing photos, amazing people

Victoria was the most amazing photographer we could of EVER asked for. Our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos were absolutely beyond anything we could of ever imagined. Our family and friends have shown our pictures to everyone they know and even people they don't ! Victoria and her husband Hunter are incredible people and amazing to work with- we can not speak highly enough of these two. They catch the most intimate and candid moments and make a story out of your day. Never a dull moment and we have gained not only amazing life memories with Victoria but lifelong friends!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Victoria Selman Photographer 10
    Victoria Selman Photographer 11
    Victoria Selman Photographer 12
    Victoria Selman Photographer 13
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 07/06/2019

There is no one better.

Victoria & her husband Hunter are kind, sweet, funny and incredibly talented! Working with them was effortless, and we loved every minute! We can’t say enough good things about these incredible humans. Our wedding photos are everything we imagined and more. From the first time we met Victoria at a coffee shop, we knew right away that we wanted to be best friends with her, although I’m sure everyone that meets her feels the same. We met Hunter for the first time on our wedding day, but it felt like catching up with an old friend. They both have an incredible aesthetic – even our engagement photos with Victoria were pure magic! We didn’t even bother looking any further with our search for a wedding photographer. They were our first and last choice. Do yourself a favor, look through some of their photos on Victoria’s website and see for yourself. Victoria also had ALL our wedding photos to us sooner than expected!– and they look AMAZING.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Victoria Selman Photographer 14
    Victoria Selman Photographer 15
    Victoria Selman Photographer 16

Victoria Selman Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• AJDJ Entertainment Services
    AJDJ Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

As a vendor, we see other vendors work both with the bride and groom, and we also work side by side with them. I can confidently tell you that Victoria was awesome! She was professional and fun. She interacted easily with the couple, and it was so wonderful to work with her. Highly recommend!

• Kristen J. Ryan Studio
    Kristen J. Ryan Studio Wedding Videographers

Victoria and Hunter were lovely to work with. Videographers and photographers work well as teams. It was easy to feel at ease with such talented and laid back pros such as themselves. The pictures they created were beautiful and of outstanding quality. We would recommend them to anyone looking for exceptional service and products. Thanks for being great Victoria and Hunter!

• Annapolis, 21401 See on map