Kleinfeld Bridal

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.2

First off I was very skeptical that I would find THEE dress at Kleinfeld's. Despite being a fan of the show, I have read too many reviews from Bs2B complaining of high pressure sales tactics and the consultant pushing "their vision" instead of trying to meet the bride's vision. Well that wasn't my experience at all. My Mom & I came in on a Thursday at 5:15pm and were greeted warmly by the ladies at the reception desk. I was told my consultant would be Elle and she would be out momentarily. As a fan of the show, her name didn't ring a bell but once I laid eyes upon her I knew exactly who she was & I was a bit star struck. Of all the folks I could have hoped for (again going in with a very skeptical mind) Elle was the one I would have requested but was lucky enough that she was assigned to me. She greeted us very warmly and brought us back to her room. She gave me plenty of opportunity to show her pictures and explain my vision. She chimed in where needed and made my Mom & I feel very comfortable. To make a great story short, Elle pulled 4 dresses based on what I described and all were within my budget of $3k. By the time we got to the 4th dress, I was caught off guard. I never judged any of the dresses based on the hangers and the 4th one just blew me away. Once I made it to the main stage and showed my Mom, the ugly cry face came over me and I couldn't stop rubbing the dress and avoiding myself the mirror b/cevery time I looked at myself, I started to cry. It was crazy - surreal feeling! I have seen at least a 100 other women do "That Cry" on the show, I even shed a few tears myself watching them react and being so happy for their joy/their moment. When it happens to you... you just know you have found THEE one! Mom cried, I cried, Elle got chills! The icing on the cake is Mr. Kleinfeld himself stopped by my podium, genuinely complimented me, took photos with me & even gave me his personal card - WOW! I said, "Yes To The Dress!" - pls give 'em a chance too!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
110 West 20th Street, New York, NY 10011
BLOG

Kleinfeld has been turning wedding dreams into realities for more than 65 years, offering the finest and largest selection of designer wedding gowns in the world. From modern sheaths to classic ball gowns, the possibilities are endless.  Brides who seek a couture-inspired fit and undivided personal attention, make Kleinfeld's 35,000 sq ft salon in New York City their only wedding destination.

WHY Kleinfeld?

You are one of a kind… and so are we. Our professional bridal consultants understand your individuality – with listening ears, a keen sense of style, and a vision of perfection – they will guide you to your perfect gown…limited only by your imagination.

We travel the world twice a year… to bring you the latest European bridal gowns which can only be seen in the United States at Kleinfeld… No passport or travel expenses required!

Every day is like a trunk show at Kleinfeld. We carry the largest selection of bridal gowns from each of the top American and European bridal designers… So you don’t need to wait for a trunk show to find your dream gown.

Our service is unsurpassed with nearly 200 dedicated professionals, including on-site stylists and bridal consultants, and custom fitters, sewers, beaders, embroiderers and pressers. Your gown will receive more than 30 hours ofpersonal attention that goes into sculpting it to your body.

Kleinfeld is with you every step of the way, from the day you purchase your dress through the day you wear it. The owners of Kleinfeld give each bride their private home phone number in case a bride needs special attention when the store is closed.

What is HE wearing?

Don't forget to visit Kleinfeld Men for hand-made custom suits and tuxedo's that will compliment your gown.

+/- read less