Kelly & Company Event Planning, Wine Country Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

So I am described by my friends as a wee bit of a type A personality (highly organized, but perhaps not the most creative when it comes to ideas). When I started looking for a wedding planner, I wanted someone who was on the same page and someone who I clicked with. I had a few chats with a few other planners, but it didn't seem right. I mean, wedding planners are a big expense and I really wanted someone who would be in my corner and knew where I was coming from. I was getting a little frustrated and then our venue recommended Kelly + Company. Within 2 minutes of chatting with Kelly, I knew she was perfect and I can honestly say that I couldn't have made a better decision.

We hired Kelly to be our Day Of Coordinator and I was beyond thrilled. Not only did she check in to ensure we had all our bases covered as the wedding approached, she was full of tidbits of great information for our venue as well as other vendors (plus it is always helpful when your vendors already love her). She was incredibly responsive to my emails and calls and when the big day approached with pouring rain in the forecast, she already had a rain plan set to go with an alternate schedule for everything, just in case.

When the big day arrived, I had no worries as she handled all the vendors, questions and requests seamlessly. Both my parents and now in-laws complimented on how well Kelly handled all the little details with the inclement weather and she really did think of everything, down to cute umbrellas in case we had to do photos in the rain.

I can honestly say that her hard work made our wedding everything I had hoped for. I can't recommend Kelly highly enough!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
PO Box 2703, Petaluma, CA 94953
BLOG
The event of your dreams is possible with Kelly & Company event planning, creative consulting and floral design. You have a vision, we'll make it happen. Sit back, relax and let us do all the hard work! Whether you are hosting an intimate gathering in your home or a lavish event at a grand hall, Kelly & Company is there with creativity and class to fulfill all your needs. Kelly & Company is a full service event planning and floral design company serving Northern California.

We work with all budgets and want to create the event of your dreams. We want to make a package work for you, so whatever your event needs may be, floral design, event planning or both, we'll make it happen!

"Limitations live only in our minds; but if we use our imaginations, the possibilities become limitless."
-Jamie Paolinetti