123 4th Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Cambria Events

Cambria Events is a wedding coordinating company that is based in Santa Rosa, California. Founder Cammie Scirica has a passion for guiding couples as they create the wedding day of their dreams. Cammie has over 10 years of experience in planning and coordinating weddings throughout Northern California, focusing on every meticulous detail to make sure your vision is brought to reality.

Cammie from Cambria Events is able to offer planning assistance for civil unions, destination weddings, non-religious weddings, cultural weddings, elopements, and religious weddings. Cammie will work with you one-on-one to help you craft your ceremony, rehearsal dinner, or reception. Some of the planning services that she offers include:

• Budget analysis

Cambria Events 6
Cambria Events 7

Neda · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience!

We do not even know were to start to begin thanking Cammie for everything she did for us! She truly was the best!!! She made everything go by so smoothly and stress free! I am so grateful we picked her to be apart of our day. Again, she is the best!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Anderson · Married on 06/21/2019

The amazing Cammie!

I am a pretty organized person, but going into wedding planning I knew I would feel better hiring a coordinator who could help me with some of the smaller details that I may overlook. However, I was a bit concerned about finding someone who was as meticulous as myself, but boy did I hit the jackpot with Cammie. Not only did Cammie come with me to my rentals appointment, complete a thorough walk-through which sparked numerous questions/concerns I never would have thought of on my own, and respond to my many wordy e-mails along the way, but she put me at ease when several of my vendors stopped responding and/or bailed on me. She took time to e-mail me them herself, follow up and get an answer for me. This saved me hours and I do mean hours of time. On the day of, she never stopped moving. My husband and myself talked about it the next morning. She was like the energizer bunny and ensured our special day went smoothly and it did. We are grateful to have worked with her and I would recommend her without a doubt. Thanks Cammie!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Cambria Events's reply:

You are the sweetest, Jennifer! It was such a joy working with you! You did a fabulous job of planning...I have never seen a better kids activity table (only a teacher could do it that justice!) so glad to have been a part of your special day and SO happy that despite a vendor hiccup or two, you were pleased with your special day! All the best to you and Adam...enjoy that well-deserved Honeymoon!

Award

Cambria Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? Boutique