Cambria Events Reviews

Cambria Events 6
Cambria Events 7

Neda · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience!

We do not even know were to start to begin thanking Cammie for everything she did for us! She truly was the best!!! She made everything go by so smoothly and stress free! I am so grateful we picked her to be apart of our day. Again, she is the best!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Anderson · Married on 06/21/2019

The amazing Cammie!

I am a pretty organized person, but going into wedding planning I knew I would feel better hiring a coordinator who could help me with some of the smaller details that I may overlook. However, I was a bit concerned about finding someone who was as meticulous as myself, but boy did I hit the jackpot with Cammie. Not only did Cammie come with me to my rentals appointment, complete a thorough walk-through which sparked numerous questions/concerns I never would have thought of on my own, and respond to my many wordy e-mails along the way, but she put me at ease when several of my vendors stopped responding and/or bailed on me. She took time to e-mail me them herself, follow up and get an answer for me. This saved me hours and I do mean hours of time. On the day of, she never stopped moving. My husband and myself talked about it the next morning. She was like the energizer bunny and ensured our special day went smoothly and it did. We are grateful to have worked with her and I would recommend her without a doubt. Thanks Cammie!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Cambria Events's reply:

You are the sweetest, Jennifer! It was such a joy working with you! You did a fabulous job of planning...I have never seen a better kids activity table (only a teacher could do it that justice!) so glad to have been a part of your special day and SO happy that despite a vendor hiccup or two, you were pleased with your special day! All the best to you and Adam...enjoy that well-deserved Honeymoon!

Leah · Married on 08/10/2018

Cammie saved me and helped keep us on track the day of our wedding. She was organized, asking questions that I hadn’t thought of to make it a stress free wonderful day. She is a wealth of knowledge, poise, attention to detail, and just downright amazing! Thank you Cammie! We loved our big day and having you be a part of it.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Cambria Events 11
    Cambria Events 12
    Cambria Events 13
    Cambria Events 14
    Cambria Events 15
    Cambria Events 16

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2018

Cammie knows just how to make a wedding day flow so easily! Her calm demeanor and cheerful personality make her very approachable, and she handles any stressful situation with grace. She works well both behind the scenes to ensure all is going according to plan, but also has amazing timing when she is needed front and center! I would recommend her to any bride or family looking for a detailed oriented, kind, event planner with a wealth of knowledge! Thank you for always making my job easier, Cammie!

Sent on 08/21/2018

danielle · Married on 09/27/2014

Cammie with Cambria Events is beyond amazing! She was our day of coordinator for our wedding July 21, 2018 and I could not have done it without her! She is kind, easy to work with, and exceptionally detail oriented. She always managed to have a solution to any problem that came up which was so helpful during the wedding planning process as it is stressful enough for a bride. She always checked in with me to see how things were going and offered her assistance in any way. She was always suggesting great ideas especially since I was on a tighter budget which was very helpful. I highly recommend Cammie as you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Clayton · Married on 03/29/2008

I've worked with Cammie on several events, and her approach is practical and very competent, combining an eye for design with solid organization and event management. Would recommend her as an event or wedding planner without reservation.

Sent on 02/08/2018
  • Dave

Dave Marcello · Married on 07/10/2018

Exactly what we hoped for!

Cammie came as a recommendation from a mutual friend. She was everything we had hoped for in an event planner: experienced, knowledgeable, had connections with all the right vendors/venues, fantastic personality and way of communicating. She knew when to offer advice and understood when to take direction. Cammie is extremely personable and very "chill" in the best way possible (this was important to us as a couple).

Planning went smoothly, as she checked in with us when appropriate, reminded us of deadlines and due dates, and made us very comfortable in her abilities to get things done. On the day of our wedding she was exactly how great wedding planners should be: The only times I really noticed her was when she needed to direct us somewhere or if we had a question. She didn't "get in the way" in the least while somehow making everything run on time perfectly. We even had several guests comment to us the next day how great she was interacting with all of them.

Hire her. You'll be happy you did.

Sent on 05/11/2019