This venue is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Pricing information

$10,000 starting price
$10,000 starting price
$8,000 starting price
$8,000 starting price
These prices are available for the months of May, Jun, Sep, Oct. These prices are available for the months of Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Jul, Aug, Oct, Nov, Dec.

Do you want more pricing details?

Attributes highlighted by couples

Quality catering
Unique aesthetic style
Guests comfort
Amenities

On WeddingWire since 2016

Celebrate your special day at Mountain House Estate, a stunning Northern California country wedding venue just outside of Cloverdale, California. Our 40-acre estate boasts rolling hills, California Live Oak/Redwood trees, and breathtaking views that provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding day.

We offer both indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception areas, so you can choose the perfect setting for your every part of your wedding celebration. Our memorable dressing suites provide a comfortable and luxurious space for you and your wedding party to get ready in style. You’ll also find custom-designed lighting that will enhance the beauty of our venue and create a magical atmosphere for your wedding day.

At Mountain House Estate, we understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. That’s why we offer customizable options that allow you to create a wedding that is distinctively yours, with no limitations on your options or style. Tables, chairs and other furnishing items are included, so you don’t have to worry about renting them separately.

Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding with just the two of you or a grand celebration with up to 250 guests, our beautiful location provides stunning photo opportunities.

At Mountain House Estate, we would be honored to be part of your special day and help make it unforgettable. 🧡

Frequently asked questions

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$10,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$8,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$10,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$8,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

99% Recommended by couples

C
Celeste O. Sent on 11/21/2023

Amazing venue!

This venue was absolutely gorgeous and versatile. Our wedding turned out perfect, and the owners were amazing in communicating with us every step of the way. We had our ceremony at the terrace, dinner on the lawn, and dancing inside. I would have our wedding here again in a heartbeat.
Sarah
Sarah S. Sent on 09/15/2020

Locked In with MHE

Our drive up was good no traffic no idiots. The road up was windy so don't pull over like we did for some Macdonalds, you'll be sorry. Anyways 5 minutes into the drive, the road starts to get narrow and you begin to wonder if your going the right way. Signs are posted well in advance so you can't miss it. We pull up and Lane is there to greet us...WOW...WOW...WOW! At this point I'm not even out of my car yet. This place is huge I'm in awe; already picturing my day and that's a good sign! Lane leads us into the ballroom where I'm blown away with how the place is designed. The wood panel and finishes are done by her husband John. I stand in the room fighting back tears cause again I start to picture my big day. Lane sat us down to get to know us better. We had a very nice chat, Lane was very informative no sugar coating she gave us the whole low down. I now know what to expect. We began touring and each location was breathtaking I mean it! My head was spinning from all the beautiful sites Lane took us too. There were so many locations to have your ceremony and reception. Finally it was time to visit the Oak Tree Terrace...this location is what made me look into the venue in the first place. We walked up to the terrace only to yet again be blown away! Seeing my fiancé standing at the bottom of the threshold brought me to tears and at that moment...I knew this is where I'm getting married at! Lane was a doll she was such a delight throughout the entire tour, let the planning begin.
Elissa
Elissa G. Sent on 12/30/2023

Highly recommend MHE!

Our experience with Lane and John at Mountain House Estate was truly outstanding. Lane's efficient and prompt communication greatly simplified the coordination of our special day. Her dedication shone through, especially on our wedding day, as she went above and beyond to ensure my family and I had everything we needed.

The venue itself is not only beautifully maintained but also thoughtfully designed as a dedicated wedding space. Its layout supports a smooth flow for the ceremony and reception, with designated areas for all key activities. While Mountain House Estate requires most items to be brought in, they provide key essentials like tables, chairs, a stunning redwood bar, cocktail tables, fire pits, and patio furniture. This significantly reduces the rental burden for couples, something I did not fully understand until I got my final bill from the rental company after our wedding.

The venue's preferred vendor list was a very valuable resource for us, offering a selection of quality vendors familiar with the property. If you book at MHE, we’d highly recommend working from the preferred vendors list as much as possible as the familiarity with the property significantly reduces the likelihood of vendor-related issues on the day of your wedding.

We highly recommend Mountain House Estate for its excellent service, beautiful setting, and thoughtful design, all of which contributed to a memorable and seamless wedding experience.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Ybarra Events Ybarra Events Wedding Planners

Mountain House is an absolutely gorgeous property. If you have not checked it out, I highly recommend it. They have such a versatile space too. I can't get over the beautiful backdrops.

Fogcutter Fogcutter Wedding Caterers

We love working with MHE! Great facilities, friendly management, and a gorgeous setting. We can't wait to go back!

So Eventful So Eventful Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Mountain House Estate and let me tell you that you will not be disappointed in all that Mountain House has to offer. From the grounds, the facilities, the options, and to the excellent service provided by John and Lane. Do yourself a favor and check out Mountain House Estate for your next wedding or event.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit