Mountain House Estate

Cloverdale, CA View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating

Mountain House Estate is a barn and farm wedding venue in Cloverdale, California.

– here’s why you’ll love this venue:

• 40 private acres with rolling hills & redwood/oak trees
  • byob & byo vendors (including food trucks)
  • outdoor and indoor ceremony and reception locations
  • gorgeous dressing suites
  • custom-designed lighting + rentals

Wedding couples who choose Mountain House Estate love that our venue is 100% customizable. We are not a cookie-cutter venue that limits your options and style. Many of our wedding couples are busy but want to create their picture-perfect day without having to spend countless hours planning, so they work with a local wedding planner to make that dream come true in a stress-free, relaxed manner.

If you want a gorgeous, private venue with the most unique photo opportunities in Northern California, and the ability to customize your wedding exactly how you want it, we are a great match.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$10,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$8,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$10,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$8,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Message vendor

• Sarah
    Sarah S. Getting married on 11/06/2024

Locked In with MHE

Our drive up was good no traffic no idiots. The road up was windy so don't pull over like we did for some Macdonalds, you'll be sorry. Anyways 5 minutes into the drive, the road starts to get narrow and you begin to wonder if your going the right way. Signs are posted well in advance so you can't miss it. We pull up and Lane is there to greet us...WOW...WOW...WOW! At this point I'm not even out of my car yet. This place is huge I'm in awe; already picturing my day and that's a good sign! Lane leads us into the ballroom where I'm blown away with how the place is designed. The wood panel and finishes are done by her husband John. I stand in the room fighting back tears cause again I start to picture my big day. Lane sat us down to get to know us better. We had a very nice chat, Lane was very informative no sugar coating she gave us the whole low down. I now know what to expect. We began touring and each location was breathtaking I mean it! My head was spinning from all the beautiful sites Lane took us too. There were so many locations to have your ceremony and reception. Finally it was time to visit the Oak Tree Terrace...this location is what made me look into the venue in the first place. We walked up to the terrace only to yet again be blown away! Seeing my fiancé standing at the bottom of the threshold brought me to tears and at that moment...I knew this is where I'm getting married at! Lane was a doll she was such a delight throughout the entire tour, let the planning begin.

Mountain House Estate's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was such fun showing the Estate to the two of you - what a pleasure! We're looking forward to working with you as you plan your wedding, and your wedding day itself!!
  • Megan
    Megan Y. Getting married on 07/07/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful venue and wonderful owners!

Lane and John at MHE are the absolute best! The property is well thought out, maintained, and of corse... gorgeous! Lane is so great at replying quickly and provides vendor lists with quality companies. The venue choice has been the easiest choice so far in the wedding planning. We toured MHE and knew we didn't have to look any further.

Mountain House Estate's reply:

Thank you, Megan, for your kind words! We can't wait to for you to say "I do" here at Mountain House Estate and know your wedding day will be spectacular!
  • illustration stars

Discount

$500 discount for couples who are active US Military or First Responders

Pricing

Ybarra Events Ybarra Events Wedding Planners

Mountain House is an absolutely gorgeous property. If you have not checked it out, I highly recommend it. They have such a versatile space too. I can't get over the beautiful backdrops.

Fogcutter Fogcutter Wedding Caterers

We love working with MHE! Great facilities, friendly management, and a gorgeous setting. We can't wait to go back!

So Eventful So Eventful Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Mountain House Estate and let me tell you that you will not be disappointed in all that Mountain House has to offer. From the grounds, the facilities, the options, and to the excellent service provided by John and Lane. Do yourself a favor and check out Mountain House Estate for your next wedding or event.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
38000 Hwy 128 Cloverdale, CA, 95425
Location of (Mountain House Estate)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding