Mountain House Estate

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 250 guests

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 250 guests

Love is not cancelled. We will now be offering MINI WEDDINGS. Reach out to us today for more information!

Mountain House Estate is a gorgeous and very versatile wedding venue located in the heart of rural wine country in Cloverdale, California. This WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning and Diamond Certified venue is a unique and private estate that was specifically designed for wedding celebrations. You'll enjoy exclusive use of the estate and the ability to customize a wedding day you and your guests will never forget.

Facilities and Capacity
With both outdoor and indoor event spaces, Mountain House Estate can accommodate up to 250 wedding-day guests. On the property surrounded by rolling hills, there is huge lawn with pond; a rustic barn; landscaped patio; large, stately oaks; flower and vegetable garden; and the main house with magnificent bar and a ballroom, all of which couples may use when they host their wedding ceremonies and receptions. In addition Mountain House Estate provides two prep areas - The Oasis and The Hangout - designed to make your wedding day special from the moment you arrive at the venue.

General Pricing

Our in-seaon pricing for April through October ranges between $7,500 for 50 on a Monday through Thursday to $15,000 for 250 on a Saturday with the most popular choice of $12,000 for 150 on Saturday. Off-season, November through March, is $1,000 to $2,000 less depending on the day of the week and number of attendees.

Mountain House Estate is a wedding and event venue that offers the following:

• Ceremony
  • Receptions
  • Elopements
  • Mini and Micro Weddings
  • Engagement and other parties
  • Corporate Events
  • Multiple spaces for your use
  • Two spacious prep rooms
  • Bring your own beverages
  • Kegerator and wine refrigerator
  • No corkage fees
  • Custom Lighting
  • Chairs and tables for 150 included
  • Umbrellas, firepits + outdoor furniture
  • Outside vendors allowed

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$6500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$5500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$6500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$5500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Lighting/Sound
Parking
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
November
December

• Sarah
    Sarah S. Getting married on 11/06/2024

Locked In with MHE

Our drive up was good no traffic no idiots. The road up was windy so don't pull over like we did for some Macdonalds, you'll be sorry. Anyways 5 minutes into the drive, the road starts to get narrow and you begin to wonder if your going the right way. Signs are posted well in advance so you can't miss it. We pull up and Lane is there to greet us...WOW...WOW...WOW! At this point I'm not even out of my car yet. This place is huge I'm in awe; already picturing my day and that's a good sign! Lane leads us into the ballroom where I'm blown away with how the place is designed. The wood panel and finishes are done by her husband John. I stand in the room fighting back tears cause again I start to picture my big day. Lane sat us down to get to know us better. We had a very nice chat, Lane was very informative no sugar coating she gave us the whole low down. I now know what to expect. We began touring and each location was breathtaking I mean it! My head was spinning from all the beautiful sites Lane took us too. There were so many locations to have your ceremony and reception. Finally it was time to visit the Oak Tree Terrace...this location is what made me look into the venue in the first place. We walked up to the terrace only to yet again be blown away! Seeing my fiancé standing at the bottom of the threshold brought me to tears and at that moment...I knew this is where I'm getting married at! Lane was a doll she was such a delight throughout the entire tour, let the planning begin.

Mountain House Estate's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was such fun showing the Estate to the two of you - what a pleasure! We're looking forward to working with you as you plan your wedding, and your wedding day itself!!
  • Megan
    Megan Y. Getting married on 07/07/2023

Beautiful venue and wonderful owners!

Lane and John at MHE are the absolute best! The property is well thought out, maintained, and of corse... gorgeous! Lane is so great at replying quickly and provides vendor lists with quality companies. The venue choice has been the easiest choice so far in the wedding planning. We toured MHE and knew we didn't have to look any further.

Mountain House Estate's reply:

Thank you, Megan, for your kind words! We can't wait to for you to say "I do" here at Mountain House Estate and know your wedding day will be spectacular!
    Audrey Married on 09/18/2021

Planning a wedding

We are planning a wedding for late summer 2021. So far John and Lane have been super helpful in answering all of our questions! They take great pride in their venue, which definitely shows as you walk through, every little piece is perfectly groomed. The venue is such a beautiful place, everyone should at least go check it out for themselves!

Mountain House Estate's reply:

Hi Audrey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. September is such a beautiful time of the year! We're looking forward to your wedding day and having you enjoy the Estate with your friends and family.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

$500 discount for couples who are active US Military or First Responders

Pricing

Mountain House Estate Price Rates

Ybarra Events Ybarra Events Wedding Planners

Mountain House is an absolutely gorgeous property. If you have not checked it out, I highly recommend it. They have such a versatile space too. I can't get over the beautiful backdrops.

Fogcutter Fogcutter Wedding Caterers

We love working with MHE! Great facilities, friendly management, and a gorgeous setting. We can't wait to go back!

So Eventful So Eventful Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Mountain House Estate and let me tell you that you will not be disappointed in all that Mountain House has to offer. From the grounds, the facilities, the options, and to the excellent service provided by John and Lane. Do yourself a favor and check out Mountain House Estate for your next wedding or event.

38000 Hwy 128 Cloverdale, CA, 95425
707-984-4792
Location of (Mountain House Estate)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding