Rosewood Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 200 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
Up to 200 guests

Rosewood Events is an elegant, private wedding venue located in Petaluma, California that specializes in hosting weddings and corporate events. This private estate is surrounded by 600 acres of breathtaking views and the natural beauty of flower gardens, lavender fields, willow trees and redwood groves. The openness of this venue will help to create the romantic and magical feel of your dreams. The stunning views of the countryside will be the perfect backdrop for your wedding day and provide beautiful images to cherish for a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity

This unique, Wine Country venue can host up to 225 guests in its various outdoor and indoor areas. From the rolling hills and ridgetop views, your wedding will appear to be right out of a classic fairy tale. Couples will be immersed in the loveliness of the country as they relax and prepare for their big day in the beauty of the rustic, charming cottages and barns. Time is your friend, especially when you are free to enjoy time on the estate over the whole weekend. This is not a day-of, hurry, in-and-out venue AND you are welcome to bring your own alcohol with no corkage fees.

Rosewood Events offers five packages depending on each client's needs, wedding size and duration. The site also provides many attractive amenities, which include two separate dressing quarters, two bars, cocktail area with gazebo, outdoor bbq, games and furniture. Our popular Rosewood Package includes a multitude of luxurious amenities such as a bridal cottage, groom's quarters, welcome beverage station, a beautiful reception tent for dinner and dancing with lighting and chandelier, a fabulous ceremony site including an arbor and ceremony chairs, a romantic first-look pergola, flower gardens, games area and trip to the top of the ridge top for a glorious sunset view and pictures with a private driver. The following amenities help make your wedding day the day of your dreams:

• Bridal cottage with private deck
  • Groom quarters with private deck
  • Cocktail areas with games
  • Bar and cocktail furniture
  • Welcome Beverage station
  • BYOB, no corkage
  • Reception tables and chairs
  • Tent with lighting and chandelier
  • Time over the whole weekend
  • Arbor and ceremony chairs
  • Parking and parking attendents

Location

On the Sonoma-Marin border, Rosewood Events is located 15 minutes away from downtown Petaluma, downtown Novato and 20 minutes to Tomalas Bay for fresh, local oysters. There are many local attractions for your wedding guests to enjoy during their stay in wine country, from Stubbs Winery, McEvoy Ranch, Marin Cheese Factory to Cowgirl Creamery.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$11,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables
Tents

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle

What months are included in your peak season?

May
October

• Shannon
    Shannon P. Getting married on 11/10/2022

Amazing Grounds!

To start, the grounds at Rosewood will literally take your breath away. From the beautiful gardens, to the ceremony views, and the amazing included reception tent – Rosewood has it all. Not only was Rosewood the most beautiful venue we toured, but it had the most to offer. The gardens are so expansive, gorgeous, and well-manicured and there are so many different areas for our guests to enjoy. Other venues had more strict guidelines on what vendors would be allowed, which Rosewood assured us would not be the case. Additionally, the number of rentals needed at other venues far exceeded what we will require at Rosewood.

Aside from the venue, Ann and Dan, the owners of the venue, could not be more helpful, knowledgeable, or dedicated. Ann took us on our tour, and I was almost brought to tears with the detailed descriptions given of throughout each segment of the tour. Ann gave us so many touching options that we would have for our day and added professional insight to assist with our planning. Ann has a way of giving you facts and advice without being pushy. As a couple who has no experience with planning a wedding, Ann’s advice was so appreciated. In addition to tips about planning, Ann was able to put both of our minds at ease with how seamlessly our day will run and the promise to be there for us on the big day. Ann and Dan are so dedicated to ensuring your day is perfect and it is very evident with the attention to detail seen around the venue.

I cannot wait to write another review after our wedding date next fall. If you are thinking of having an outdoor ceremony in Sonoma County, you cannot beat Rosewood.
  • Katie
    Katie Getting married on 10/01/2022

Beautiful site!

I met Ann when I was looking for a venue for my wedding. Although, I did not end up selecting her site in the end (due to personal party size concerns- not related to Ann), I had such a great interaction with her and I felt strongly enough about her dedication to her venue and people's wedding experiences, that I wanted to share the perspective of someone who received a tour of her beautiful venue and was able to speak with her several times.

When I met Ann I was touched by the pride she has in her venue (not to mention all the work she and her husband have put into the site) and how she approaches getting to know her potential clients. Ann wanted to know about my fiance and me so she could learn what would be special and important to us on one of the most important days of our lives.

It's a partnership when you work with Ann and how she fosters this partnership is a testament to the relationship you're forming. For such a special event, I wanted to find someone who I knew would help me make my wedding special and Ann is that type of host. The site itself is gorgeous and I was really surprised to see how nice the groom's quarters are. They are lovely and foster a sense of brotherhood.

When Ann toured us through the site she relayed to us all the fun options we could dream up, Oysters here, maybe a Champagne Donkey (rescue donkey who only works a small shift), photo booth here, etc.

Another nuance that I really appreciated was Ann's transparency and her great balance and holding steady on the rules of the venue (you'll need to use one of her pre-approved planners) but also meeting us on smaller details that were make or break for us.

Ann's place is very special and I hope that you consider this venue if you're looking for a host who is invested in your special day and can offer you a beautiful site with great amenities.
    Dana T. Getting married on 06/11/2022

Stunning venue!

Ann is the most wonderful person to work with. Her venue is prestigious, clean, and not to mention absolutely perfect. The bridal cottage is one of my favorite places and is perfect for me and my bridal party to get ready in which was a huge must have for us. We had so many choices to pick from but from the moment we stepped on to the property it was game over. Nothing competes with the rolling hills and the space to create whatever wedding vision you have. I can't wait for our special day because this estate is absolutely stunning alone and I can't imagine what it will look like with all my wedding decorations.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

351 Hicks Valley Rd Petaluma, CA, 94952
Location of (Rosewood Events)

Rosewood Events frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Rosewood Events?

Rosewood Events includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Rosewood Events in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Rosewood Events for wedding events is known for:
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Rosewood Events for wedding events?

Rosewood Events offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Rosewood Events offer?

Rosewood Events offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Rosewood Events offer for wedding events?

Rosewood Events offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Rosewood Events have available for wedding events?

Rosewood Events offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Chairs
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents

What percentage of users recommend Rosewood Events and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rosewood Events is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding