Rosewood Events Reviews

Rosewood Events 5
Rosewood Events 6
Rosewood Events 7

Alyona · Married on 10/19/2019

Rosewood is truly a dream come true. I am currently planning my wedding for Fall of 2019, and am beyond excited to have our special event take place at such a magical venue. When we first got engaged, I thought the search for the right venue would be challenging. I am very, very picky, and I wanted nothing short of perfection. Rosewood was the second place we saw, and we needed to look no further. From the second we set foot at Rosewood, my fiancé and I had no doubt that we found our wedding venue. Everything about it is stunning - the beautifully manicured grounds, the gorgeous flower gardens, the views of the rolling hills everywhere you look, the foot bridge and willow trees, the gorgeous redwood trees and fields, the panorama at the top of the ridge... This is a place that dreams are made of. The layout is also just so perfect, allowing for a wonderful flow between ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception under the gorgeous covered tent.

Now that I've covered the physical layout of the space, i have to talk about the best part... Ann. She is simply amazing. So kind, gracious, thoughtful, high-energy, and passionate about making your wedding day perfect in every way. She is so generous with her time, her advice, and is always there for you... which is so important as a bride planning her wedding. Ann goes above and beyond... she is fun and delightful, and full of fantastic ideas.

Honestly, you could do no better than to book your wedding at Rosewood. When you are there, it feels like you are away from everything, out of time and space, in this spot of limitless beauty, peace, and magic. The other venues we saw did not even compare... What they had to offer felt like a joke compared to the privacy, luxury and beauty of Rosewood. Run - don't walk, to book your spot. I am sure Rosewood's schedule is going to fill up very quickly, given the amazing value Ann offers.

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • Laura

Laura Stahl · Married on 10/05/2019

Dream wedding venue!

When I visited the Rosewood website for the first time, I was in awe about what a magical place this would be for my special day. As I began communicating with Ann, the venue became more and more remarkable. Ann is truly an artist at her craft. She loves her job and really does all that she can to help couples have their special day. She is kind, caring, responsive, professional, and innovative. Unfortunately our circumstances did not allow us to have our wedding at Rosewood but it would have been my dream location. It is a fairy tale waiting to come true and for anyone blessed to have found it.

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Rose · Married on 09/01/2019

No regrets!

We are so glad we decided to marry at Rosewood Events; we could not imagine a better overall experience. We wanted a venue with outdoor beauty coupled with logistical support, a ceremony and reception site in the same location, and an emphasis on a positive guest experience. Rosewood delivered all that and more. It offers three sites for the ceremony depending on your preference - we chose the Willow Tree, which was magical. Our guests were sheltered from the sun before, during and after the ceremony where we gathered under redwoods for cocktails. The tent is a true standout. Accommodating both the meal and a huge dance space, we had more fun than I’ve ever witnessed at a wedding. Truly, all of our guests danced, all of them, ranging from the 12- to the 65-year olds. When folks wanted some space and air, there was an outdoor fire pit. So, awesome facility. Anne has thought through everything the couple could want, and spent the day making sure it happened for us. If you are considering an outdoor wedding, you won’t regret choosing this site.

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Rosewood Events 8
  • Aimee

Aimee Anselmo-Zueger · Married on 07/13/2019

Our Fairytale Wedding experience at Rosewood Estate

Every girl dreams of her wedding since they were little, and my wedding dreams became a reality last Saturday at Rosewood. Born and raised in Petaluma, it was really important for Zach and I to get married local in our hometown. The drive to Rosewood's property boasts the beautiful countryside views Sonoma/Marin County has to offer. Just minutes away from the Marin Cheese Factory and the heart of Downtown Petaluma, Rosewood is centrally located so your guests can explore for the weekend of your wedding.

Rosewood offers the FULL package - from the wedding planner, Jen Terwillinger, to the bridal cottage (PLENTY of room ladies, I had 13 girls and 5 on the glam team) /groomsmans quarter, first look pergola, welcome beverage area, cocktail hour gardens and redwood tree lounge area, different options for ceremony which includes arbor, tent for reception - tables and ceremony/reception chairs INCLUDED, firepit, luxury bathroom trailers, etc. etc. etc. Add every upgrade and add on you won't regret it and your guests will love and remember every detail, I promise!

Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT and we couldn't have done it without the Rosewood Team! We have gotten so many compliments on how absolutely fun and flawless our wedding was. Zach and I wish we could relive that day over and over again. Ann, Dan, and Jen are seriously family to us. We are forever grateful for them. Rosewood is forever etched in our hearts.

We highly recommend Rosewood for your wedding venue, HANDS DOWN!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Rosewood Events 9

Rachel · Married on 06/15/2019

I love working with Rosewood for my wedding! It is the most BEAUTIFUL venue and Ann Reed has been such a pleasure to work with, she truly will give you a fairytale wedding! She makes the experience stress free, and I could not be in better hands. Again, all the multiple views at the venue are so breathtaking and make for such great photos. I would not have my wedding anywhere else, LOVE THIS PLACE!!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Rachel Witt · Married on 06/15/2019

Real Life Fairy Tale

All I can say is WOW!!! I just had my wedding at Rosewood and could not have been more blessed. The owner, Ann, made the process so fun and stress free--the day was beautiful. My husband, guests, and myself all admired the various areas of the venue and loved the flow of our day. If you're looking for an outdoor wedding, this is the place to go! We could not be more happy.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Rosewood Events 14
    Rosewood Events 15

Kelly Becker · Married on 06/15/2019

A Perfect Day!

My daughter was just married at Rosewood and thanks to Ann, Dan and their spectacularly beautiful venue, we had the most perfect day! All our hopes were not only met but the experience exceeded our expectations. The bridal cottage and groom's quarters provided a perfect retreat for the wedding party to prepare for the day. The "bridal" walk across the meadow, the ceremony arbor and the fairy-tale ambiance under the tent for dinner and dancing were everything and more than we had envisioned. Rosewood's vast horizons blended with the intimacy of the gardens offer a uniquely spectacular backdrop and the most picturesque setting for a bride and groom. Thank you Ann, Dan and our wedding coordinator Jennifer Terwilliger for making sure that we had the day of our lives - it was perfect! Kelly

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Rosewood Events 16

Merideth G Smykowski · Married on 06/08/2019

Rosewood Events LLC is amazing! The venue is spectacular. Ann makes sure that every detail is perfect and she is a wonderful person .

Rosewood Events LCC is magical! The venue consists of over 200 acres of rolling hillside with spectacular panoramic views . Nestled throughout are niches that create their own special settings.
    My favorite is an amazing garden that is cultivated so that it is colorful and fragrant all year. In it’s midst is a large deck covered with a trellis of wisteria.
    Another is an area is in a small grove of trees where cocktail hour is often held. Plenty of seating and serving areas. It feels like a charming oasis.
    The work and pride that Is Rosewood Events is evident in every last detail. I could go on for pages.
    Ann, the owner is fantastic as well as her team. They are committed to giving each wedding the exclusivity they deserve. That means 1 wedding per weekend. For my daughter and son in law it meant that we had time and space to add our individual touches .
    Rosewood Events has created an elegant venue that is also comfortable and friendly.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Case · Married on 05/25/2019

Beathtaking venue and amazing staff!

My wife and I got married at Rosewood on 5/25/19. After looking at dozens of venues in the Napa/Sonoma area, we were lucky enough to Meet Ann and see the gorgeous property that is Rosewood. After meeting Ann and taking our first steps onto the property, we knew that we found THE PERFECT venue. Between the rolling green hills, colorful flower gardens, pond/creek, the venue was absolutely breathtaking.

Some of my favorite highlights of the venue:
    -BBQ pit, bar and gazebo which makes the PERFECT location for cocktail hour
    -BRIDAL SUITE AND GROOM SUITE- this was a game-changer. As the groom, our suite was huge and equipped with a ping pong table, and even a patio where we played corn-hole. It was a great place to spend a few hours with my groomsmen before the big day.
    -Sunset Terrace- After the wedding, please take advantage of the best photo-opportunity you will have in Sonoma County. Ann's staff will take you on an off-road vehicle up to the top of a mountain which overlooks all of Petaluma. The pictures here are incredible!!

Aside from being a magical venue, Ann and her staff went above and beyond to ensure we had a successful wedding. Ann was involved in every step of the planning process, and I knew that she personally felt part of the wedding. Even after the wedding concluded, we still stay in close contact with Ann and consider her to be a great friend of ours. We look forward to going back to Rosewood throughout the future to reminisce on the best day of our lives, and to see Ann and her family!

I highly recommend Rosewood to any couple looking for a gorgeous venue and a beyond-friendly staff.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Rosewood Events 17

Dana · Married on 05/11/2019

My fiancé and I cannot wait for our wedding at Rosewood next May. From the second that we stepped on to Ann’s property we knew that this place was where we wanted to get married. Ann is fabulous and she has been a pleasure to work with during the planning process. The grounds are pristine and Rosewood is the perfect setting for the outdoor wedding that we had pictured. We highly recommend this venue to other couples looking to get married in a serene and beautiful setting in the Petaluma/Sonoma area.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/04/2019

Magical!!!

Ann & her husband are amazing! They went above and beyond to make our day extra special! The venue is spectacular, with so many beautiful areas to utilize. Our wedding could not have been more perfect, it was truly the best day of our lives. Thank you Ann & team!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Yoshimi

Yoshimi · Married on 04/25/2019

Beautiful Garden with a Lovely Owner

Our experience with Rosewood was beyond amazing. Ann is very professional, attentive, welcoming and experienced. It was so easy to communicate and share my vision with her. She has a great property with a beautiful garden which allows you to have your own unique wedding in a variety of ways. We had guests from local area, Japan, and Canada. They all loved the venue and enjoyed taking in what Rosewood had to offer. We couldn't have hoped for a better venue. Ann made our special day even more special. I strongly recommend you to visit the venue and see it in person. You're going to love it!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Paige · Married on 03/30/2019

Rosewood wedding venue looks like a dream. The space includes beautiful gardens, a quiet creek, rolling hills in the background, bride and groom quarters, wedding arbor and white tent. The space is perfect for a glamorous country wedding big or small. I just started my venue search, and Rosewood is at the top! Beautiful location!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

This venue is heaven on earth! The panoramic views are beyond belief and the grounds offer all that is best about Sonoma County. Ann Reed is so gracious, thoughtful, and professional, we can't thank her enough for making all of our wedding dreams come true, and then some! Truly can't say enough positives about this venue.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Cameron Peterson · Married on 10/06/2018

My wife and I had our dream wedding at the Rosewood.

Not only is the Rosewood a venue that showcases some of the most beautiful countryside that Northern California has to offer, its West Petaluma location is easily accessible while also being utterly secluded and totally private. Though expansive, the venue feels intimate, quiet, and offers a diverse and unique layout. Various areas of the venue are each uniquely and perfectly suited for the ‘first look’, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and photographs. These different spots around the venue provide a perfect atmosphere for each event and are all within an easy distance of one another. And while the venue is amazing all on its own, Dan, Ann, and their incredible team elevate the Rosewood to a rare level of excellence that one does not easily find when searching for the perfect venue. Ann and Dan were personally involved in making our wedding flawless and genuinely cared about our experience and satisfaction, as well as the experience and satisfaction of our guests. Truly, everything was handled with considerable care and perfectly executed.
    Dan and Ann and the Rosewood gave us the most memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Paige · Married on 09/19/2018

Just went on a tour of the property and loved it. The property has so much to offer including a separate bride and groom quarters, flower gardens, beautiful creek through the whole party, arbor with rolling hills in the background and a huge white tent. It will great because it has options to accommodate a large or more intimate wedding. I fell in love with this venue very quickly and it is at the top of my list as I continue my search!

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • Aviva

Aviva Grossberg · Married on 09/02/2018

Best Wedding Ever!

We loved our experience at Rosewood! It is gorgeous and the service is phenomenal. Ann and her husband went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. They are also incredibly kind people and it was such a pleasure to work with them. I wish I could do it all over again and have it there, again! We had an incredible time and it was the idyllic Northern California outdoor wedding I wanted.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Tory · Married on 07/07/2018

We are so excited for our wedding at Rosewood in 2018! The views are spectacular, and there are so many amazing spots for photo shoots. The gardens are wonderful, and they all make great backdrops for photos. We are particularly excited about the rustic charm of the whole place, which fits perfectly into the style we are looking for. Many thanks to Ann Reed for making it happen on this most special occasion.

Sent on 01/23/2018
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 07/07/2018

A Wonderful Wedding

We had a wonderful wedding experience with Ann and Rosewood Events LLC. We were married at Rosewood on July 7th and the grounds were breathtakingly beautiful. The property was idyllic and overflowing with rustic charm. Our wedding was well coordinated by Rosewood's wedding planner, Jen and owner, Ann, both of whom were a pleasure to work with. There are several choices of beautiful ceremony sites throughout the property and Ann happily accommodated our choice to get married under a magical willow tree. We had a fairly small wedding of only about 100 guests which fit perfectly in the gazebo area for dinning and cocktail hour before moving to the beautiful rustic dairy barn for dancing. However there is also a large white tent on the property for larger parties. If you are looking for a beautiful rustic wedding venue. Look no further than Rosewood.
    Photo credit: Cauchi Photography

Sent on 11/06/2018

Danelle · Married on 05/05/2018

I'm thrilled to have my wedding at Rosewoods! I can't wait for the day! It has been so easy and fun to work with Ann the owner. She is completely dedicated to making this day perfect for us. She is in constant communication and even offers ideas about how to make the property work in a unique way just for us. The place has lovely gardens that flow from one spot to another. I like that my wedding day will have multiple sites at one venue. It is the perfect blend of country charm without being too rustic. This hidden gem is nestled right in the most beautiful valley surrounded by rolling hills. I cannot recommend this place more!

Update: I wish I could give this place 6 stars. I just had my wedding there in May and it was better than I could have ever imagined. The grounds were pristine and in full bloom. The photos we got were simply stunning. All of our guests have commented on how much fun they had exploring the grounds and how it was lovely to move about the property. It really is the perfect venue for a wedding with different areas for ceremony, cocktails and reception. The owners are fabulous! Friendly and eager to make the day perfect for you. They went above and beyond for our special day!

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Rosewood Events 18
    Rosewood Events 19
    Rosewood Events 20
    Rosewood Events 21
    Rosewood Events 22

Melissa F. · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Ann and Rosewood are Amazing!

Ann is absolutely wonderful and her property, Rosewood Events, is stunning. Ann is attentive to each couple's needs, flexible, open minded, thoughtful, and friendly. She is very responsive and possesses excellent communication skills, which can be super helpful for an anxious bride. She has thought through every detail of your wedding day and participates in a helpful way that complements coordination services. The venue includes a wide range of furniture and accessories for your use, which is helpful in eliminating rental stress.

It is abundantly clear that Ann truly loves her job and her property. Absolutely no hesitation in recommending Ann and Rosewood Events for your wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2019