Premier Productions

3535 Industrial Dr. Suite B4, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Deals 1

About Premier Productions

Premier Productions provides distinctive wedding DJ Services since 2001. Primarily serving the Sonoma and Napa Wine Country, Premier Productions recently expanded to serve the Lake Tahoe and Reno markets as well (and all points in between). As a boutique wedding entertainment provider, Premier Productions offers full custom wedding entertainment, collaborating with you to set just the right tone and establish a fun and comfortable flow for your guests. With a uniquely subtle-yet-effective style, they say that their job is "to CREATE the party, not to BE the party."

The Premier Productions experience starts with an easy and informative planning consultation. Premier Productions will guide you through a simple planning process, establishing an entertainment timeline and helping you design the entertainment elements that will make your wedding truly memorable. Consistently flawless performance is a hallmark of a Premier Productions wedding - from the latest cutting edge technology, the perfect music mix (from classics to the hottest new tracks) from start to finish, to effective transitions that engage your guests and create an intense and meaningful celebration.

And of course, all the basics are included - complete backup systems on-site at every wedding, liability insurance coverage, professional wireless mic coverage for both ceremony and reception, lighting packages (both dance floor and highlight/uplighting), and more.

The owner works personally with each client, ensuring the very best high-touch experience.

For a good time call Premier Productions - they will take care of you, from your first consultation to your last dance!

Follow Premier Productions on

• Videos 1

61 Reviews for Premier Productions

• Emily

Emily Summerlin · Married on 09/14/2019

"I've never seen so many people dancing!"

Clay was the DJ for our September 2019 wedding and I have had so many of our guests tell me, "I have never seen so many people dancing at a wedding for the entire night!" Clay is professional, friendly, and helped us design our dream music experience for our wedding. I really liked that I could share with him our music choices and he took that and ran with it, giving valuable feedback and guidance where needed. He is the best!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Premier Productions's reply:

Thank you, Emily! I don't think that I have ever seen so many people on the dance floor all night long! But that says as much about the strong bonds that you have created with your family and friend group as it does about my performance... they REALLY wanted to celebrate with you two. So glad I could make it happen... and you had great song selections that were unique but totally on point. Cheers....
  • Jaime

Jaime Gallun · Married on 08/11/2019

Kept everyone on the dance floor!

Clay was hands down the best dj I have experienced at a wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor! He took so much time talking to us beforehand to find out our preferences so he could tailor the day to what we wanted. He was simply amazing. I am so happy someone recommended him. Our friends and family are still talking about our wedding and how it was the best they’ve been too. That speaks to the party that Clay creates! We are so incredibly grateful! Thank you Clay!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Premier Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Jaime. But I really enjoyed about working with you and Chris was that both of you had great input on the music side… That you guys really care to get it “just right“ for the important songs.

And I really feel like your guests responded to that… As well as the extra effort you took to make sure they were comfortable and taken care of. Like the dancing shoes…

I have a video clip that I will post of one of the times we played that Wilson Phillips song (thanks to Macenzie for letting me go a couple minutes over so we could play the encore!). Amazing...

Premier Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Premier Productions 1
    2019 Wedding Special

We are offering the following deal for remaining 2019 dates:

- 1 Hour Free Entertainment Planning Consultation ($75 Value) and
    - 1 Hour Free DJ Performance Time ($200 value) and
    - Dance Floor Lighting Package ($200 Value) and
    - Additional discounts for weekday weddings

Minimums apply, subject to availability. Contact us to check availability and take advantage of this offer.

• Ybarra Events
    Ybarra Events Wedding Planners

I just recently worked an event with Premier Productions, and they are amazing. I have never seen so many people on the dance floor. I actually took pictures of it because it was so impressive! I am looking forward to the next time we work together.

• Choco Studio & City Hall Wedding Photographer
    Choco Studio & City Hall Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

All their DJs are super experienced and just amazing, you are going to have so much fun!

• Cirkl Productions
    Cirkl Productions Wedding Planners

We love working with Premier Productions, not only for their talent as DJs, but their understanding of event flow and how they encourage brides to do things to personalize their day and really make it theirs. They know events so well that as coordinators, our job is made so easy when we work with them. Their Videography department produces beautiful and personal videos that really reflect each couple, as well as truly beautiful photo montages. Any bride is lucky if they have the chance to use Premier Production's expertise for their wedding!

• 3535 Industrial Dr. Suite B4 Santa Rosa, CA, 95403 See on map
    707-414-3128 (Phone number)
    7078430895 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment...