Wine Country Bride Boutique

Santa Rosa, CA View map

WHO WE ARE

Wine Country Bride Boutique is destination bridal salon located in the heart of wine country. We carry a hand-picked collection of designer bridal gowns, with a focus on completing every brides’ wedding look from head to toe, all while providing an unforgettable customer experience.

OUR HISTORY

After the former Wine Country Bride (on Cleveland Avenue) was devastated by the Tubbs fire in October 2017, the passionate staff was left without a shop. Wanting to continue their passion for serving brides and carry on the WCB brand, some of the employees decided to launch a new shop. As a former manager at WCB, Kelly brought on her mother-in-law Brenda, and together they’ve created what is now Wine Country Bride Boutique: a gorgeous and dreamy destination bridal shop.

THE EXPERIENCE

We're thrilled to provide brides with an authentic, high-end boutique shopping experience in the North Bay. Whether you're a local Sonoma County resident seeking a luxury experience or traveling from afar to indulge in California's wine country, Wine Country Bride Boutique is a beautiful blend of luxury and local culture. We are so excited to meet you and make your wedding dream a reality!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Veils

1 User photo

• Michelle
    Michelle D. Married on 10/23/2021

Best wedding dress shopping experience!

This boutique is a hidden gem! Beautiful ambiance, gorgeous dresses, and an incredibly helpful team who were so wonderful throughout the whole dress shopping experience. I sent some 'vision board' photos in advance along with a price point, and the selection they chose for me was perfect. They took their time with me and my friends, and helped me find *the* dress. They worked with me to find the perfect style of veil, gave tips on shoes to try, and set up my alteration appointments so that everything from start to finish was smooth and easy. I'll definitely be recommending this shop to any future brides!
  • Marie
    Marie R. Married on 10/12/2019

Best Wedding Dress Experience!

I am not a girl who wears dresses and I was not looking forward to trying on wedding dresses but Elizabeth from Wine Country Bridal was simply amazing!! She helped me pick out dresses, made me feel comfortable and I actually ENJOYED the experience! On top of that she has continued to help me even after purchasing my dress. Every email is super responsive and helpful, I am so glad I went there and had Elizabeth as my dress consultant. I can not say enough great things about Wine Country Bridal and Elizabeth!
    Joan Married on 10/06/2018
    I highly recommend Wine Country Bride! Conveniently, it's one of the nearest bridal stores to where I live, but I would have gladly travel further, if it weren't!
    I was pretty terrified, but my stylist, Megan, was exceptional. Our first appointment was productive, but I wasn't sold. I was scheduled for a return visit the following day. I was shocked and thrilled that I could come back so soon, and that I still had a chance to find my dress that same weekend. After a night of wedding dress dreams, we were able to make the vision that I had in my head, a reality.
    Huge THANK YOU to Megan for your patience and creative genius! I'm on pins and needles waiting for that call saying "it's here!"

Wine Country Bride Boutique's reply:

Hi Joan, thank you so much for sharing this. We are thrilled you found the dress of your dreams, and that we got to be a part of your journey. Megan loved working with you too!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Bella Vita Event Productions Bella Vita Event Productions Wedding Florists

Wine Country Bride is an exceptional EXPERIENCE...offering exceptional service! My own sister received her wedding dress from their boutique and she couldn't have been more happy or more beautiful on her wedding day. The attire is constantly updated with modern AND vintage looks that fit just about anybody. No detail is overlooked. This is the place!

Cookies by Carina Cookies by Carina Wedding Cakes

I have been a vendor with Wine Country Bride since early spring this year and I am always delighted to go into the store, the staff is always very curteous and helpful. Their gowns are stunning and have so much variety. The way they help you create your day is a blessing. I highly recommend using them for your gowns

Fancy Flush, Portable Restroom Rentals Fancy Flush, Portable Restroom Rentals Wedding Rentals

Wine Country Bride is the hub of all wedding activity in the Sonoma County area. They're owned by Cirkl and David who do the wedding dresses, tuxedos and even the twice annual Wedding Expo. If you're in need of wedding supplies or services please talk to them, they know just about everyone and would be glad to help.

621 College Ave. Santa Rosa, CA, 95404

Tuesday thru Friday 11 AM to 6 PM Saturday and Sunday 10 AM to 5 PM Closed Mondays
Location of (Wine Country Bride Boutique)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding