621 College Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Map · Phone number

About Wine Country Bride Boutique

WHO WE ARE

Wine Country Bride Boutique is destination bridal salon located in the heart of wine country. We carry a hand-picked collection of designer bridal gowns, with a focus on completing every brides’ wedding look from head to toe, all while providing an unforgettable customer experience.

OUR HISTORY

After the former Wine Country Bride (on Cleveland Avenue) was devastated by the Tubbs fire in October 2017, the passionate staff was left without a shop. Wanting to continue their passion for serving brides and carry on the WCB brand, some of the employees decided to launch a new shop. As a former manager at WCB, Kelly brought on her mother-in-law Brenda, and together they’ve created what is now Wine Country Bride Boutique: a gorgeous and dreamy destination bridal shop.

THE EXPERIENCE

We're thrilled to provide brides with an authentic, high-end boutique shopping experience in the North Bay. Whether you're a local Sonoma County resident seeking a luxury experience or traveling from afar to indulge in California's wine country, Wine Country Bride Boutique is a beautiful blend of luxury and local culture. We are so excited to meet you and make your wedding dream a reality!

Follow Wine Country Bride Boutique on

fbad3 51 48509
fbad2 51 48509

71 Reviews for Wine Country Bride Boutique

Joan · Married on 10/06/2018

I highly recommend Wine Country Bride! Conveniently, it's one of the nearest bridal stores to where I live, but I would have gladly travel further, if it weren't!
    I was pretty terrified, but my stylist, Megan, was exceptional. Our first appointment was productive, but I wasn't sold. I was scheduled for a return visit the following day. I was shocked and thrilled that I could come back so soon, and that I still had a chance to find my dress that same weekend. After a night of wedding dress dreams, we were able to make the vision that I had in my head, a reality.
    Huge THANK YOU to Megan for your patience and creative genius! I'm on pins and needles waiting for that call saying "it's here!"

Sent on 08/20/2017

Wine Country Bride Boutique's reply:

Hi Joan, thank you so much for sharing this. We are thrilled you found the dress of your dreams, and that we got to be a part of your journey. Megan loved working with you too!
  • Shanee and Brian

Shaneé · Married on 07/14/2018

I didn't end up getting my dress here, but it was my own fault. I had no sense of direction. Every dress I tried on here was fabulous. The staff were all friendly, I just didn't find exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Emily · Married on 02/24/2018

My fiancee and I absolutely loved Wine Country Bride! They were so helpful, and especially accomadating to making sure that my fiancee and I had separate appointments and wouldn't see each others dresses so that we can be surprised on the day of :)

Sent on 08/23/2017

Wine Country Bride Boutique's reply:

Hi Emily,
    Thanks for your sweet words! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience - we can't wait to see pics of your special day!

Award

Wine Country Bride Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils

• Bella Vita Event Productions
    Bella Vita Event Productions Wedding Florists

Wine Country Bride is an exceptional EXPERIENCE...offering exceptional service! My own sister received her wedding dress from their boutique and she couldn't have been more happy or more beautiful on her wedding day. The attire is constantly updated with modern AND vintage looks that fit just about anybody. No detail is overlooked. This is the place!

• Cookies by Carina
    Cookies by Carina Wedding Cakes

I have been a vendor with Wine Country Bride since early spring this year and I am always delighted to go into the store, the staff is always very curteous and helpful. Their gowns are stunning and have so much variety. The way they help you create your day is a blessing. I highly recommend using them for your gowns

• Fancy Flush, Portable Restroom Rentals
    Fancy Flush, Portable Restroom Rentals Wedding Rentals

Wine Country Bride is the hub of all wedding activity in the Sonoma County area. They're owned by Cirkl and David who do the wedding dresses, tuxedos and even the twice annual Wedding Expo. If you're in need of wedding supplies or services please talk to them, they know just about everyone and would be glad to help.

• 621 College Ave. Santa Rosa, CA, 95404 See on map
    Tuesday thru Friday 11 AM to 6 PM Saturday and Sunday 10 AM to 5 PM Closed Mondays