589 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 Map · Phone number

About A Touch of Class Bridal

*Our Bridal Gowns are also Exclusive to the North Bay Area.
We include Shipping, the Initial Steam and a Cloth Mesh Bag in the purchase price...no hidden fees!

*Our friendly and experienced service is based around the idea of saving your
friends and family money, time and stress!

*We carry Exclusive Designer Bridesmaid and Mothers dresses with special discounts on the dresses with 2 or more as well as a Gift Certificate of $70 off each Tuxedo Rental!

*When you say "I Do" come see what we do!
We want to help you create memories that will last a lifetime,
for the best is always to come!

Follow A Touch of Class Bridal on

Dreams by Eddy K
Dreams by Eddy K
A Touch of Class - Bridal Santa Rosa - California
A Touch of Class - Bridal Santa Rosa - California
Full Service...Consultants to assist you in finding the perfect gown!
Full Service...Consultants to assist you in finding the perfect gown!
Great Prices...Beautiful Gowns...Individual Customer Service
Great Prices...Beautiful Gowns...Individual Customer Service
Over 600 Bridesmaid Dresses and a Discount Program to help save your girls Money.
Mothers Dresses are also available and included in the Discount Program.
Mothers Dresses are also available and included in the Discount Program.
The Tuxedo Gallery - full service-in stock-on site.
The Tuxedo Gallery - full service-in stock-on site.
Same Day Service Available...
Same Day Service Available...
New Ike Behar Suits and Tuxedos - Ultra Slim Fit.
New Ike Behar Suits and Tuxedos - Ultra Slim Fit.
Lucia - Two Gowns In One

A Touch of Class Bridal 5
  • Jessica

Jessica Ostrowski · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing Experience and Perfect Dress

Today, I said YES to the dress! I found this place because I saw a dress I loved on Pinterest— a beautiful Kenneth Winston gown. I contacted the designer and asked where I could buy this dress. The designer told me A Touch of Class carries their line and they would be able to get a loaner dress shipped to the store for me. I called A Touch of Class and left a message, and Judy called be back shortly after. She said she could order the loaner dress for $75, a portion of which I would have gotten back if I had ended up buying that dress. Judy told me she carried a lot of dresses and had quite a few that were similar to the one that I liked on Pinterest. She encouraged to need to come in and try some dresses on and said that she’s had girls in the past do that and end up not even needing to order the loaner. I had only been to one other retailer to try dresses on and did not have a very good experience, so I was hoping this would be different. I did a lot of online shopping, but knew I needed to try some dresses on. So I made an appointment and went in today with my mom and cousin. Judy and her partner, Lindsay, run the store, with Judy’s husband Rick also helping out. Rick greeted us and gave us tags that we used to mark dresses I wanted to try on while Judy finished up an appointment. The store was not huge, but rather intimate with so many dresses neatly lined up on racks. The store was nicely and comfortably decorated and laid out. It took us about 20 minutes to look through all the dresses and tag the ones we wanted to try on. The curtained dressing area was big with full-length mirrors and a pedestal step, with comfortable chairs placed outside. Judy helped me get into all of my dresses and was so knowledgeable about every dress in the store. She was knowledgeable about the designers, the styles, and any possible alterations or changes. She told me pretty much any changes I wanted could be made to any dress. That helped me feel more excited about dress shopping, which had honestly been a very overwhelming and stressful process for me until I went into A Touch of Class. Judy had a very good idea of what I was looking for after seeing the dresses I picked out. She was amazing and shared anecdotes from other brides (she calls her customers her “girls”) and background about her, Rick, and the store. We had fun chatting and trying on dresses. The dress I ended up choosing was NOTHING like the dresses I had been looking at. She told me she had been walking past the dress I ended up with to put other dresses away during my appointment and three different times she thought: “she needs to try that dress on,” but she kept telling herself that it was not what I was looking for. Finally, she asked my mom and cousin what they thought and said she wanted to see me in it because she thought it would be very flattering to my figure. I tried the dress on for fun, but ended up absolutely loving it! It is so beautiful and elegant with very exquisite, beautiful lace. I absolutely love it. I told Judy she is “The Dress Whisperer.” She called Rick and Lindsay over to come see me in the dress, as well. Judy and Rick are wonderful people, very kind and friendly with great senses of humor. Lindsay is also a very sweet lady. I really appreciate them all so much and just felt so comfortable there— like family. I had such a wonderful and perfect experience today and I’m so happy that I found a dress and that I absolutely love dress that I picked. I have been floating on a cloud all day after that appointment. Not only do they have a great variety of dresses here without being overwhelming like some other bridal retailers, but the prices are so reasonable. Many of the dresses are actually discounted, and Judy was kind enough to put a small discount on my dress even though it was not one of the ones that was marked down. They also sell men’s suits and tuxedos for very reasonable prices and prom, bridesmaids, and mother-of-the-bride gowns. I am so happy and cannot recommend A Touch of Class enough.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Sue · Married on 03/24/2018

Anjelica, Fran, and Judy were lovely! My mom and I had a positive experience shopping for my wedding dress here. We had fun walking around the shop and choosing dresses for me to try on. Then, Anjelica expertly assisted me into each one. Anjelica's warmth and kindness made my experience great. I felt like she really listened to me. A Touch of Class Bridal is definitely worth a visit!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Alexa · Married on 01/21/2017

Becky was AMAZING!!! I went in having no idea what style I wanted and was willing to try anything on! She was very patient with me and really helped me narrow down the perfect fit for my body type! We ended up finding the dress of my dreams!!! I can not recommend them enough!!!!

Sent on 01/21/2016

A Touch of Class Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 589 Mendocino Ave Santa Rosa, CA, 95401 See on map
    707-545-5008 (Phone number)
    707-544-3015 (Fax Number)
    Monday: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm Tuesday: Closed Wed: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Thurs: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Friday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Sat: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sun: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm