Bliss Bridal & Black Tie

Petaluma, California View map

Bliss Bridal & Black Tie is a premier bridal formal wear boutique, serving Petaluma, California, and the North Bay area. This unique formalwear shop provides both men’s and women’s bridal wear, in both classic and fashion-forward designs. Bliss Bridal & Black Tie not only provides an extensive collection of gowns and suits, but offers exceptional customer service for all of your bridal needs. If you have a question, a strict budget, or a specific style in mind, ask an associate and they will ensure all of your needs are met without compromise. Choose Bliss Bridal & Black Tie for a superb experience with every purchase.

Bliss Bridal & Black Tie provides a variety of bridal formal wear options and services that will make you even more excited for the big day. They offer one-on-one consulting sessions to help you narrow down your options, and choose options that meet your style without going over budget. They provide wedding dresses, bridal party dresses, tuxedos, and children’s wear. Bliss Bridal & Black Tie also provides cleaning and preservation services for all of your purchases. With Bliss Bridal & Black Tie, your wedding dress order will take between six to eight months to order and ship.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Morgan
    Morgan Married on 10/10/2020

Spectacular experience

I went to 2 other Bridal bouquets before I came to Bliss Bridal and Black tie. I really wish I had started with them. They are WONDERFUL! My consultant really listened to what I wanted. (Not my mom, or Bridesmaids) I remember not being sure about the color of my gown and they looked it up with the designer to see if it could be ordered in ivory. Then COVID-19 restrictions started in March of 2020. My dress was supposed to come in June of 20 for my wedding day in October. Thankfully the staff kept me posted with what they knew and my dress came in on time. I was able to pick it up and try it on in the store (wearing facemasks and distancing the whole time). My dress was everything I dreamed it would be and I'm so thankful to Bliss Bridal!
  • Maryssa
    Maryssa Married on 06/16/2018

Adorable Boutique & Professional Service

This boutique bridal shop has everything you need! I ordered my wedding dress from them, and more recently ordered a Bridesmaid dress for a wedding I was in. Each dress arrived on time and fit perfectly.

As a wedding planner, I work with many different local dress boutiques, but Bliss always has a vast selection and the best one-on-one service! They tell you upfront what to expect and give wonderful advice to each Bride.

Bliss Bridal has provided wedding dresses for many of my brides, and I will continue to refer them to future clients!
    Haley Married on 08/12/2017
    Hillary and the whole team at Bliss were incredible. They helped me find the perfect dress (it ended up being the first dress they put me in). I wanted to sleep on it and they didn't pressure me at all. I felt comfortable and like they genuinely cared about my happiness with my dress. I ended up with a gorgeous Maggie Sottero and I felt so beautiful on our big day. Definitely visit Bliss!!

Your Sweet Expectations Your Sweet Expectations Wedding Cakes

Love Bliss Bridal & Black Tie! Customer service is exceptional as they listen and focus on your needs. Very friendly too!

145 Petaluma Blvd N Petaluma, California, 94952

Monday - Saturday 10-6 Sunday 11-5
Location of (Bliss Bridal & Black Tie)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding