145 Petaluma Blvd N, Petaluma, CA 94952 Map · Phone number

About Bliss Bridal & Black Tie

Bliss Bridal & Black Tie is a premier bridal formal wear boutique, serving Petaluma, California, and the North Bay area. This unique formalwear shop provides both men’s and women’s bridal wear, in both classic and fashion-forward designs. Bliss Bridal & Black Tie not only provides an extensive collection of gowns and suits, but offers exceptional customer service for all of your bridal needs. If you have a question, a strict budget, or a specific style in mind, ask an associate and they will ensure all of your needs are met without compromise. Choose Bliss Bridal & Black Tie for a superb experience with every purchase.

Bliss Bridal & Black Tie provides a variety of bridal formal wear options and services that will make you even more excited for the big day. They offer one-on-one consulting sessions to help you narrow down your options, and choose options that meet your style without going over budget. They provide wedding dresses, bridal party dresses, tuxedos, and children’s wear. Bliss Bridal & Black Tie also provides cleaning and preservation services for all of your purchases. With Bliss Bridal & Black Tie, your wedding dress order will take between six to eight months to order and ship.

Follow Bliss Bridal & Black Tie on

25 Reviews for Bliss Bridal & Black Tie

• Maryssa

Maryssa · Married on 06/16/2018

Adorable Boutique & Professional Service

This boutique bridal shop has everything you need! I ordered my wedding dress from them, and more recently ordered a Bridesmaid dress for a wedding I was in. Each dress arrived on time and fit perfectly.

As a wedding planner, I work with many different local dress boutiques, but Bliss always has a vast selection and the best one-on-one service! They tell you upfront what to expect and give wonderful advice to each Bride.

Bliss Bridal has provided wedding dresses for many of my brides, and I will continue to refer them to future clients!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Haley · Married on 08/12/2017

Hillary and the whole team at Bliss were incredible. They helped me find the perfect dress (it ended up being the first dress they put me in). I wanted to sleep on it and they didn't pressure me at all. I felt comfortable and like they genuinely cared about my happiness with my dress. I ended up with a gorgeous Maggie Sottero and I felt so beautiful on our big day. Definitely visit Bliss!!

Sent on 08/26/2017
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 05/20/2017

Bliss Bridal was the amazing store I needed to find the perfect wedding dress! I visited around 10 stores around San Francisco and finally went to Bliss in my hometown Petaluma to be blown away by their helpfulness, prices, quality of dresses, and just overall pleasure to work with! The team at Bliss not alone helped me find the perfect dress, but allowed me to come in multiple times after to try on the sample with numerous accessories to find the perfect look, and in the end I found one of their jewelry makers in the store which is where I got my wedding jewelry. I love Bliss and will be back for other events whenever I need :)

Sent on 06/07/2017

Bliss Bridal & Black Tie FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Your Sweet Expectations Wedding Cakes

Love Bliss Bridal & Black Tie! Customer service is exceptional as they listen and focus on your needs. Very friendly too!

• 145 Petaluma Blvd N Petaluma, California, 94952 See on map
    7077693130 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Saturday 10-6 Sunday 11-5
    Location of (Bliss Bridal & Black Tie)