Jess Flood Event Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot even begin to say enough wonderful things about Jess and her team! I interviewed 3 planners, including Jess. Within the first 5 minutes of our conversation, I knew she would be perfect. She asked so many detailed questions about what we wanted for our wedding. We spent probably over 30 minutes on the phone (I am from out-of-state) going over everything from my dress to the food (including dietary restrictions). From that moment, I knew she would be able to translate our wishes/words into a memorable event for our family and friends. Jess is truly amazing, and I am so honored to have had worked with her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Sonoma County, CA 95401

Cheers to your upcoming event!

Welcome to Jess Flood Event Design

Welcome to Jess Flood Event Design

At Jess Flood Event Design we are known for our collaborative process. Our clients come to us with brilliant imaginations that never cease to amaze and inspire us. From the most intimate of wedding celebrations to elaborate galas, we graciously offer to each and every occasion our expertise, passion and integrity. Inspired by the fine details, we design and produce events that reach far beyond our clients expectations.

Thank you for considering us for your upcoming event. We invite you to explore our site, view our amazing galleries and hear what our clients have to say about Jess Flood Event Design.

Jess Flood has been designing and producing events of all shapes and sizes for over ten years. From social and corporate functions to weddings and nonprofit events, she enjoys the challenge of creating environments that fit each occasion, look effortless and most importantly, capture the clients vision down to the last detail.

Among industry peers and clients, Jess is renowned for her contagious enthusiasm and love of unique events. She is most noted for an innate ability to bring a sense of calm, purpose and poise to any situation.

Jess is well versed in partnering with clients to design and produce exceptional gatherings. She brings an array of talents that include interior design, fine cuisine, and event management, providing each client and event with an exquisitely tailored solution. As a wine country native, Jess has thorough knowledge of venues, strong vendor relationships throughout the Bay Area, and from food to tableware, an insiders view of everything local.

She is an active member of the International Special Events Society, founding member of Wedding Industry Professionals Association and currently serves on the board of ISES Napa-Sonoma as the VP of Education and Programs.

+/- read less