Friandise Pastries

Professionalism
4.2
Value
Flexibility

Friandise Pastries did an outstanding job making a memorable dessert display. I worked with Cheryl and Kirby who encouraged me to send displays I liked on Pinterest to give them an idea of the feel I was going for. The end result exceeded my expectations. The desserts were delicious and all our guests devoured all the treats! One of our guests was caught eating the mini red velvet Kirby cakes one right after the other without leaving the table. We are very happy with our decision in hiring Friandise Pastries. We have even decided to make them out go to spot for all our treats! We highly recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
PO Box 3022, Los Angeles, CA 90078

Our Petite Sweets are the Perfect Treat.

We are a Los Angeles based bakery created by pastry chef, Kirby Galli. Kirby discovered her passion for small desserts as a pastry sous chef at The Chateau Marmont and The Jonathan Club. Though our first passion is petite sweets, we also create equally scrumptious cakes for weddings and events.
Besides offering classic flavors as our famous ... read more

Besides offering classic flavors as our famous chocolate chip cookies, experimentation with unique ingredients has led to unexpectedly delicious flavor combinations-lavender lemon bars, ancho chile brownies, and rosemary, pear, and sour cherry tarts to name a few.
We believe in bringing fresh ingredients together, by hand without pre-made mixes. We also believe you can be vegan friendly and gluten free without sacrificing flavor. We are passionate about the quality of our pastries and would love to be a part of your next event.

+/- read less